ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 435
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 03:21 PM 09-22-2019
the entire dline played fine today. gotta rush in control and collapse while staying in your lane vs a running talent like lamar. ends cant cross the tackles face unless there is someone in the outside lane already. aside from two hail mary ducks, they did a pretty good job containing lamar. gotta see the film on some of the big ingram runs up the middle to see the entire picture.
[Reply]
tmax63 03:37 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He could’ve smashed Jackson to the ground like a ****ing grizzly bear riding his back, but laid off to avoid a penalty... smarten up!
This. Good job of not getting a roughing penalty and not letting LJ throw the ball. You see it every week where the defense has the QB in the grasp but the officials let the QB get rid of the ball and a completion happens. And if you take the QB down you get flagged.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:52 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He sure as **** doesn't look like the Frank Clark that destroyed our OL on Sunday night last year, that's for sure.
I'm starting to wonder if he has some kind of undisclosed but non-major injury in his upper body. Something just doesn't feel quite right, watching him move.

But I also think he's doing his job. You can't really judge him against what Ford did when Dee's sole responsibility was rushing the passer. That's literally all he could do. He couldn't hold up against the run and he couldn't cover anybody. He literally did one thing. He was a rushbacker. Whereas Clark's holding the edge well, the linebackers are generally getting cleaner gaps, they kept Jackson largely contained in the running game today, and he started showing some pressure in the pass rush.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:54 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm starting to wonder if he has some kind of undisclosed but non-major injury in his upper body. Something just doesn't feel quite right, watching him move.

But I also think he's doing his job. You can't really judge him against what Ford did when Dee's sole responsibility was rushing the passer. That's literally all he could do. He couldn't hold up against the run and he couldn't cover anybody. He literally did one thing. He was a rushbacker. Whereas Clark's holding the edge well, the linebackers are generally getting cleaner gaps, they kept Jackson largely contained in the running game today, and he started showing some pressure in the pass rush.
I could see that. What was his injury this preseason again? His wrist or something like that?
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:54 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He could’ve smashed Jackson to the ground like a ****ing grizzly bear riding his back, but laid off to avoid a penalty... smarten up!
This. When he was on Lamar's back and Jackson started to run, I was screaming at the TV, "DON'T PICK HIM UP AND THROW HIM TO THE GROUND!"
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:57 PM 09-22-2019
I could see that. What was his injury this preseason again? His wrist or something like that?
Yeah, wrist I think.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:58 PM 09-22-2019
Two teams went with the short passes all day. One team has the most athletic QB in the game.

Playing Stafford should be a better match up for Clark.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:00 PM 09-22-2019
This place is full of whiny bitches. We won today. We're 3-0, but some of you would rather bitch about Clark than enjoy the ride. Idk wtf is wrong with some of you. Get over it. He's a Chief, like it or not. Be glad that Ogbah is stepping up on a cheap contract to offset it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:02 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
This place is full of whiny bitches. We won today. We're 3-0, but some of you would rather bitch about Clark than enjoy the ride. Idk wtf is wrong with some of you. Get over it. He's a Chief, like it or not. Be glad that Ogbah is stepping up on a cheap contract to offset it.
Who's more of a whiney bitch? The whiney bitch or the whiney bitch who whines about the whiney bitch?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 09-22-2019
Hope everyone is just as vehement in their praise when he gets his 10+ sacks, shows up big in a playoff game, etc.

Which reminds me. I have to check the McCoy thread and see if anyone's still calling him 'washed up.'
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:04 PM 09-22-2019
Who's more of a whiney bitch? The whiney bitch or the whiney bitch who whines about the whiney bitch?
Hello there!
[Reply]
Pablo 04:04 PM 09-22-2019
Whichever one thinks the earth is 600 years old.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:04 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This. When he was on Lamar's back and Jackson started to run, I was screaming at the TV, "DON'T PICK HIM UP AND THROW HIM TO THE GROUND!"
The ref was standing right there in his face like 3 feet away tops, it was savvy to not go for the highlight slam no doubt
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:13 PM 09-22-2019
I expect to see effort, and I saw two critical plays where Frank completely sandbagged the play. On one, he got knocked to the ground and never even tried to get up even though the quarterback was dancing around a couple of feet away. It was inexcusable.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:14 PM 09-22-2019
Doubled and still almost gets the sack, but a receiver playing QB gets away just like he would any other DE.

But hey Clark didn’t do anything today except the lone sack

Lamar Jackson is electrifying. Confirmed. pic.twitter.com/5RzMaon0do

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) September 22, 2019

[Reply]
Page 24 of 435
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up