ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1075 of 2680
« First < 755759751025106510711072107310741075 107610771078107910851125117515752075 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mecca 04:49 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I know how you guys like the Rover Sports guy. :-)

https://youtu.be/Bcqd2fMpDMM
The way this dude talks is really fuckin weird.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:52 AM 09-25-2018
This is Monday Night football. I bet Pat will be pumped to finally get to play under the bright lights.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:03 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
This is Monday Night football. I bet Pat will be pumped to finally get to play under the bright lights.
He needs to learn how to handle that. Always overthrows his WRs when he's excited.
[Reply]
FAX 05:05 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
They act like they're not impressed yet Dan Marino cant do that shit nor 99% of quarterbacks and A A Ron Rodgers has taken a beating over the years his first season playing was sacked a shit ton and he had years to learn behind Bret Fraffarve
I think we all know that most of these shows are the sports equivalent of "Housewives Of Atlanta". Most of the shouting and arguing is a big put-on in an effort to manufacture "entertainment".

This particular program is the strangest of them all, though. Carter is a very spooky dude. He should always be introduced to the Twilight Zone theme. Among the "famous ex-players" who do the talking nog circuit, he's a B-player at best.

That's why I get a sort of inner anxiety watching that program. It's worse than midget fighting, really. Just disturbing at a basic human level. Two highly strange near-imbeciles going at it. It's embarrassingly creepy to me. Then, there's the plane crash survivor chick trying to play the now-standardized role of itinerary-keeper. It's eerie, really.

FAX
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:06 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
"Hopefully they overlook us." Has Reid ever overlooked a divisional opponent? He always brings his A game when it's an AFC West matchup.
I guess you could consider our Thursday night loss to the 0-10 Raiders a few seasons ago "overlooking".
[Reply]
FAX 05:10 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I guess you could consider our Thursday night loss to the 0-10 Raiders a few seasons ago "overlooking".
LOL

That one was sad, man. Mainly because it was so obvious. Carr had a half-dozen shots at the endzone from the 5 or less and finally got one in. Low point for Wally, right there ... no respect from the league.

That was the year, if you recall, that the NFL decided the Faid was going to blast off into relevancy once again. Carr was talked about as MVP and the Super Bowl was their destiny. Can't have them swept by the Chiefs now, can we?

Funny how that works.

FAX
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:19 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'd feel sorry for Nick Wrong if he wasn't such a moron.

Come to think of it, I feel sorry for him anyway. Sitting there listening to Chris "Mr. I Played The Game" Carter and that failure of a "coach" guy is like bumming pillowbiters in the 3rd level of hell. He calls Carter, "C" as though they're best buddies; then "C" rips him a new one in almost every episode. Meanwhile, Failure Coach Guy sits there like he's been impaled up the butt by a stupid stick. Oh ... and I also feel very sorry for that poor thing to the left of Wrong. It is amazing that she survived the car accident, though.

FAX
Sometimes two wrongs do make a wright.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:31 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I think we all know that most of these shows are the sports equivalent of "Housewives Of Atlanta". Most of the shouting and arguing is a big put-on in an effort to manufacture "entertainment".

This particular program is the strangest of them all, though. Carter is a very spooky dude. He should always be introduced to the Twilight Zone theme. Among the "famous ex-players" who do the talking nog circuit, he's a B-player at best.

That's why I get a sort of inner anxiety watching that program. It's worse than midget fighting, really. Just disturbing at a basic human level. Two highly strange near-imbeciles going at it. It's embarrassingly creepy to me. Then, there's the plane crash survivor chick trying to play the now-standardized role of itinerary-keeper. It's eerie, really.

FAX
I gave up on listening to these type of shows and radio jocks. I only listen to podcasts these days. They are more specific and focused on what subject I want. Because of that, they don't have to do some kind of housewives of ATL for ratings. They just need to focus on the subject.
[Reply]
Best22 07:24 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He needs to learn how to handle that. Always overthrows his WRs when he's excited.
Uh, he's played 4 games in his career and has 13 TD. He's still experiencing new things. If this is what "overexcited" Pat looks like, then just wait till he settles down

With a confident and talented guy like Patrick, there's nothing to worry about
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:30 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Uh, he's played 4 games in his career and has 13 TD. He's still experiencing new things. If this is why "overexcited" Pat looks like, then just wait till he settles down

With a confident and talented guy like Patrick, there's nothing to worry about
He did look a little "antsy" at his first home game. He got over it pretty quick. I'm sure he will do the same on MNF.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:35 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
This guy from USA Today

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's the fucking guy that some idiot was quoting as proof that Andy Reid is some mongoloid. "Well this guy writes about football for a living and he disagrees with you so you're wrong..."

Fuck me - I love the predictability of stupid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:37 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
He lost me at “without jimmy garapollo”

Did the 9ers even have a possession without him?
They did not. They technically didn't run an actual play without him. The play they ran was wiped out due to penalty and then they kicked a FG.

Carter's an asshole and Mangini might actually be worse. Though I think Mangini is openly mailing it in while Carter actually believes his own drivel. So in the end, I think I'd rather see Carter hit by a bus if I could only choose one.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:47 AM 09-25-2018
Mangini knows he was never good enough. He’s not creative. He’s a coach who got promoted by Belichick too early and never had a chance to fully assimilate the better parts of Cheat’s coaching.

All he’s got are “huhr hum defense pocket passing derp derp” platitudes that mean nothing because he never achieved them himself as a head coach.

Hell, Mahomes showed he’s capable of not turning the football over and he’s still a stupid fat idiot.

He’s a sad man with a sad life.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:47 AM 09-25-2018
I love the video before the 49ers game where Sherman tells him "Just be you" and Harris comes in after that and says "Which is Great" - The players love him and believe...that's all I need to know. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:51 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Mangini knows he was never good enough. He’s not creative. He’s a coach who got promoted by Belichick too early and never had a chance to fully assimilate the better parts of Cheat’s coaching.

All he’s got are “huhr hum defense pocket passing derp derp” platitudes that mean nothing because he never achieved them himself as a head coach.

Hell, Mahomes showed he’s capable of not turning the football over and he’s still a stupid fat idiot.

He’s a sad man with a sad life.
There is a zero percent chance I couldn't go on football shows and offer the same 'old-school truisms' that Mangini offers. Not because I actually know football, but because I've heard them for 20 years.

He's just a sentient cliche who's waiting for enough checks to clear at this point. If he just stays in his lane for 14 more weeks, he can pay cash for that nice 36 footer he has his eye on.
[Reply]
Page 1075 of 2680
« First < 755759751025106510711072107310741075 107610771078107910851125117515752075 > Last »
Up