ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:31 PM 12-13-2022
Show has turned to total crud with zero anything. Season has produced like zero story and is one stupid worthless Beth and Rip scene after another. is there a story? Were they going off to defend the Eastern seaboard or camping to move some cows?

What in hell is this shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:37 PM 12-13-2022
Bout to watch the newest one here in a few, not expecting much of anything beyond what I already know... some low level cowboy dies on the cattle drive, and Jamie bangs that whore again
[Reply]
BWillie 03:48 PM 12-13-2022
I want the Duttons fighting with the Indian head.

I want Kacey having a bigger role and not being so boring.

I don't understand what they are doing with Jamie. Beth already has his secrets, he can't be governor. It would be self destruction of everyone. Figure a different storyline out for him.

I honestly don't care about the Beth and Rip storyline. I'd rather Beth be killed and Rip get back to kicking ass and taking names. He's a bad guy, he's just really loyal. Show more of him whopping ass for King Dutton.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:41 PM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I want the Duttons fighting with the Indian head.
But, why?

They're peas and carrots, natural allies in this modern world
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:15 AM 12-31-2022
Sooo, no show last week and tomorrows midseason finale is only an hour long... all so they can give a preview of pay to play "1923"

All of the money has clearly went to Sheridans head, what an asshole
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:22 AM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sooo, no show last week and tomorrows midseason finale is only an hour long... all so they can give a preview of pay to play "1923"

All of the money has clearly went to Sheridans head, what an asshole
The first episode of 1923 was pretty bad ass.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:09 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The first episode of 1923 was pretty bad ass.
Yeah I wouldn't doubt it, because Sheridan actually cares about it

Its just so disappointing, Kurt Sutter didn't shit on SOA fans like this
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:11 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah I wouldn't doubt it, because Sheridan actually cares about it

Its just so disappointing, Kurt Sutter didn't shit on SOA fans like this
He probably shouldn’t have started those other series until Yellowstone was coming to an end.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:21 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
He probably shouldn’t have started those other series until Yellowstone was coming to an end.
BINGO
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:17 PM 01-01-2023
How in the hell did Beth not know
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 01:50 PM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
How in the hell did Beth not know
Spoiler!
because it makes better story if she didn't.

Used to love this show, now I really not sure I care about it at all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:36 PM 01-03-2023
Worst, most non-eventful midseason finale in TV history

And they're gonna make everyone wait until JUNE to restart it, I'm thiiis close to Rick Grimes gets kidnapped by the helicopter territory... meaning its just about over for me
[Reply]
Fish 12:58 AM 01-04-2023
Turd of a "Season." 8 episodes, but not much meat. Basically no redeemable characters at this point. Everyone is an asshole that I really don't care about. This season has been trash, and I can't see how they redeem it at this point.
[Reply]
srvy 06:36 AM 01-04-2023
Basically just watching for the scenery because nothing else happening. Then fly off into the sunset in the second half with something that fits it all together.

I wonder if the ratings have taken a hit. If they are still through the roof they will have a way of talking all into a new season. I can't take a new season of cowboys and girls riding into the sunset with a sad song playing in the background.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:24 AM 01-04-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Turd of a "Season." 8 episodes, but not much meat. Basically no redeemable characters at this point. Everyone is an asshole that I really don't care about. This season has been trash, and I can't see how they redeem it at this point.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I have found, for whatever reason, that if I binge the whole thing instead of watching weekly, it was much better. Now, this last season for instance felt better to me than the season prior. No, we're not shooting everyone and blowing shit up, but I find myself at least mildly intrigued as to what is going to happen. I am sick of Beth though, and the whole Jaime bit. Neither character has grown really at all since season 1. And I'm sick of the worthless cowboy filler stuff.

having said all that, we switched from HULU to YouTubeTV so on Jan 1 we lost Hulu, so now I have to pay to watch the last episode. So I've not seen the finale yet.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Up