ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 38
« First < 243031323334 35363738 >
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:39 PM 12-06-2022
I guess what irks me the most is no development at all by any character since the first season.

Rip is supposed to be a man's man type but is still a simp for an angry whore that follows every Dutton order no matter how murderous or rediculous.

John is the same old jackass. No remorse for anything. Kill ranch hands and who cares. The land the land the land. Turned down a billion bucks. Why? Is he taking the land to hell with him when he's dead?

Beth has literally been angry in every scene she's in and says and can attack whatever she wants anyone she chooses. Typical American woman that's never held accountable for her actions ever.

Kayce does what exactly? Nothing in his life has changed at all. He has like no role in anything.

Jamie still taking shit from his fake sister and fake dad is stupid as hell. You would think that would have changed by now since they are not related.

I will not go over the ranch hand gang. At least they stopped acting they matter or are interesting.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:35 PM 12-06-2022
Ok just finished sundays show... best writing of the season by a mile

No action yet again, but the story really took a jump from a family standpoint

Johns keeping it real with a genuine old time cattle drive
Beth and Rip had some best ever scenes
Family dining scenes one and two were killer
The fight was well done
Beth and Summer are gonna be bff, a potentially very interesting pairing as Summer gradually falls in love with what the ranch does

All in all some excellent tv

But I wanna see these city slickers try something ugly next week... its high time the Duttons start dealing with those people at the train station
[Reply]
Fish 06:40 PM 12-06-2022
Disappointed that Summer didn't take a big bite of that steak.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:22 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Disappointed that Summer didn't take a big bite of that steak.
Welp, looks like we have something in common after all

We're the only two CP members who give a shit about this show anymore
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:26 PM 12-10-2022
Just reading a few of these posts and I come away wondering what some of you are truly thinking. This is a show that is about 5 or 6 years of these people's lives. At this point in their lives, they are who they are in life.

Is it that hard for those of you to just enjoy the show?
[Reply]
srvy 07:50 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Welp, looks like we have something in common after all

We're the only two CP members who give a shit about this show anymore
I still watch the show and enjoy it. I am a fan of everything Sheridan has done to date.

It just doesn't get much traffic here. If its not space wars comic book super heroes or knights and armor no one cares here.

Lots of good shows streaming but to post about them is a waste. People here would rather be bored to death with Bore Wars Andor.
[Reply]
srvy 07:52 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Just reading a few of these posts and I come away wondering what some of you are truly thinking. This is a show that is about 5 or 6 years of these people's lives. At this point in their lives, they are who they are in life.

Is it that hard for those of you to just enjoy the show?
100% agree.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:23 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I still watch the show and enjoy it. I am a fan of everything Sheridan has done to date.

It just doesn't get much traffic here. If its not space wars comic book super heroes or knights and armor no one cares here.

Lots of good shows streaming but to post about them is a waste. People here would rather be bored to death with Bore Wars Andor.
It really just feels like he is more interested in the pay for play streaming garbage, than he is the original baby that got him all of these accolades and opportunities in the first place

1883, 1923, 3033... whatever it is, I'm not paying extra for it

Sooo damn sick of every channel wanting "premium content" money these days, go fuck yourself Taylor
[Reply]
srvy 08:35 PM 12-10-2022
It really just feels like he is more interested in the pay for play streaming garbage, than he is the original baby that got him all of these accolades and opportunities in the first place

Sooo damn sick of every channel wanting "premium content" money these days, go fuck yourself Taylor
Where can you go that will put out these streaming series though?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:50 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Where can you go that will put out these streaming series though?
Don't really care either way, they can be more exclusive and expensive without me... I'll maybe watch it on youboob a few years from now or sometihng
[Reply]
lewdog 09:40 PM 12-10-2022
I hope Kayce and Monica die. They are the most worthless, melancholy, and whiny couple I have ever seen on TV. Just pathetic all around.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:59 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I hope Kayce and Monica die. They are the most worthless, melancholy, and whiny couple I have ever seen on TV. Just pathetic all around.
I mean fuck - kill all of them at this point.

Except for Lloyd.

This show has absolutely cratered.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:20 AM 12-11-2022

yep got to pay for the streaming service and then it still has commercials.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:22 AM 12-11-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
yep got to pay for the streaming service and then it still has commercials.
Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Harrison Ford, Helen Mirren and Taylor Sheridan can all get bent
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:00 PM 12-11-2022

Sooo damn sick of every channel wanting "premium content" money these days, go **** yourself Taylor
Tulsa King is his, too, right?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 38
« First < 243031323334 35363738 >
Up