Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:17 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The current IOL group collectively is just as good as the Will Shields IOL of the 90's and 2000's.

No. Waters-Weigman-Shields would shit on Thuney-Humphrey-Smith.

This group we've got right now might be the best interior OL this season. That early 2000s might be the best of all-time. There is no comparison.

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I just thought he'd make up for it with elite acceleration and vision. That also isn't the case. Clyde has elite agility and is tough for his size. That's all I've really seen. But I have his Jersey so I'll defend him tooth and nail.

That's fine. I just won't tolerate and Jamaal Charles slander!
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:58 AM 11-25-2021
Yeah, there’s some ka-razy regency bias up in here. 54-62-68 >>>>>62-52-65. They were all time top three interior line, and a top five all time offensive line; cave men in pads. I only wish John Alt could’ve been in there at the same time.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:17 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
He's not better than Taylor or Swift and the Chiefs could have had either. Still will never understand why they chose CEH over either one. CEH is "okay" but he's nothing special, but can be effective if used correctly.

Taylor? Obviously not.

Swift … now there’s a question. Detroit has used him almost exclusively as a 3rd down back. He’s been productive as a receiver but really inefficient as a runner.

How would that translate to Kc? Would we see the Chiefs better involving Swift in the passing game than they have CEH? Hard to say, especially since Swift has also had injury issues.

If not Taylor, Antonio Gibson is actually the RB I’d clearly take over Clyde right now. He’s been productive in both phases of the game.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:19 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

This group we've got right now might be the best interior OL this season. That early 2000s might be the best of all-time. There is no comparison.
That’s silly.

Thuney and Waters are similar quality players and Smith is looking like a young Shields. I’d give the advantage of the guards slightly to those early 200s chiefs guards, but Creed is a lot better than Casey Weigmann.

As a 3 player unit, it’s really close, but I’d probably take our current IOL in that hypothetical
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:22 AM 11-25-2021

That's fair. Clyde will never be the electric home run hitter Charles was. At best we can hope is some version of Priest. He's still growing so we'll see. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:18 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That’s silly.

Thuney and Waters are similar quality players and Smith is looking like a young Shields. I’d give the advantage of the guards slightly to those early 200s chiefs guards, but Creed is a lot better than Casey Weigmann.

As a 3 player unit, it’s really close, but I’d probably take our current IOL in that hypothetical

Don’t be ridiculous.

At best, Thuney is a wash with Waters. Even if you’re generous and go Humphrey over Weigman (which I don’t think you can do just yet), Shields absolutely shits on Trey Smith.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:35 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
He's not better than Taylor or Swift and the Chiefs could have had either. Still will never understand why they chose CEH over either one. CEH is "okay" but he's nothing special, but can be effective if used correctly.
I didn't say he was better than those guys but don't underestimate what he can do and we can win championships with him. I bet he wins more championships with the Chiefs that Taylor or Swift unless they run over us in the playoffs I'm still betting Chiefs.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:14 PM 11-25-2021

Thuney and Humphrey are better than Waters and Weigmann Shields outclasses Trey thus far.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:25 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I still don't think he can get the tough 1-2 yards at the goal line. Our offensive line however is playing pretty great for the run.
It literally doesn't matter what you think. FFS, this thread is epically stupid.
[Reply]
penguinz 04:25 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It literally doesn't matter what you think. FFS, this thread is epically stupid.
Your comment is far more stupid. Going by the logic you used this and every fan forum on the internet is a complete waste of time, electricity, rare earth metals and more as it literally doesn’t matter what any fan thinks about any team/sport.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:15 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I didn't say he was better than those guys but don't underestimate what he can do and we can win championships with him. I bet he wins more championships with the Chiefs that Taylor or Swift unless they run over us in the playoffs I'm still betting Chiefs.
I bet Cornell Powell wins more championships than Jamaar Chase.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:17 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Just like the Jones thread
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:30 PM 11-25-2021
I bet CEH steps up his game second half of the season and make a case for himself why the Chiefs chose him at 32nd spot in the draft.

He had some powerful games last year. This season started out slow but we got some of the best coaches in the league and Clyde acts like he has determination.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:20 PM 11-27-2021
Apparently the stupid asses in the league office agree that pointing is taunting. The morons fined CEH $10K.....for pointing. SMH. Talk about doubling down on stupidity.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:40 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Your comment is far more stupid. Going by the logic you used this and every fan forum on the internet is a complete waste of time, electricity, rare earth metals and more as it literally doesn’t matter what any fan thinks about any team/sport.

I think you're probably on to something here.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 80
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up