ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
Rausch 04:39 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

So 18 points. We handed them 18, and lost by 3.

So, thats...
Mostly correctable. And the kicking problem is solved in 3-4 weeks.

Put in Reid or go for 2 during that stretch. Evaluate the situation on 30+ yard FG's...
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:43 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Yeah, we laid a big old rotten egg. It'll probably cost us HFA
You think Miami is going to end up the 1 seed or something?
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:45 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The Chiefs were hanging by a thread? Are you serious?

The Chiefs had four drives in the second half (including the final 18 second last drive where Mahomes got picked on the final play). Mahomes put the team in position to score on three of them (field goal on the first after driving the length of the field to the two, ridiculous ST fake FG on the second, and missed FG on the third). On all three of those drives, the Chiefs also had the lead while they were driving. If they get nine points out of that drive instead of three (which would be the norm for this team in such spots), the game was won. Even six gets you to overtime.
Getting 6 extra points is still a 1 score game, that is not one sided especially when the stats are all in the Colts favor except passing. You and I have a different definition of one sided, the Jags\Chargers game is one sided.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:47 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Ill say it again, its a loooong season, shit is going to be wild. Going wire to wire just doesn't happen anymore.
Did we really think we would go undefeated?? We’ll lose at least one or two more we shouldn’t and so will everyone else.. The sky is not falling..
[Reply]
Monticore 04:48 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Put in Reid or go for 2 during that stretch. Evaluate the situation on 30+ yard FG's...
We will be lucky to be 3-3 by 6 , could not afford to be fucking around today.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Getting 6 extra points is still a 1 score game, that is not one sided especially when the stats are all in the Colts favor except passing. You and I have a different definition of one sided, the Jags\Chargers game is one sided.
The Chiefs were in position to take a two score lead on multiple drives in the second half of that game and would have won if they actually converted two FG attempts (one which was a silly fake of course because the Chiefs likely knew how terrible that kicker was). Apart from the Chiefs' awful special teams, yes, the game was one sided.
[Reply]
-King- 05:00 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Wait, butker is out 3-4 more weeks?
[Reply]
TEX 05:01 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Did we really think we would go undefeated?? We’ll lose at least one or two more we shouldn’t and so will everyone else.. The sky is not falling..
Naw, it kind of is. It's not that we lost, it's how.
[Reply]
TEX 05:02 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
We will be lucky to be 3-3 by 6 , could not afford to be ****ing around today.
Yep. The Colts are not good.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:03 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wait, butker is out 3-4 more weeks?
I would say max, wouldn't you? I know the sprain depends but it's the plant foot. Hell, I'd think he could kick 30 yarders with the ole one step.
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:03 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
That 1st and goal at the 3 and can't even get 6.

That's a fail.
Running the ball on 1st and 2nd down, when the running game had been ass all day, was inexcusable.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:06 PM 09-25-2022
Well, that sucked. I was under the impression that my favorite American football franchise would handily dispose of the hags of Indiana. Most disappointing
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Running the ball on 1st and 2nd down, when the running game had been ass all day, was inexcusable.
And if we had thrown it on those downs and not gotten anything, people would be saying Andy is incapable of calling timely running plays and that’s inexcusable.

That’s just the truth.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
We will be lucky to be 3-3 by 6 , could not afford to be fucking around today.
Nah. We have Mahomes and a solid D that just keeps improving. If we're only 3-3 after 6, I'd consider that to be unlucky. The Bucs and Bills are great teams, but fucking so are we. Don't make the same dumb mistakes that we did today and we win.

Again, we have Mahomes. As long as we have Mahomes, we're a big fish. Sometimes the little fish manage to get away. But we're still a big fuckin fish and should set our perspective accordingly
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:10 PM 09-25-2022
The biggest problem was having a useless kicker. That’s not their fault (unless there was a much better option out there).

I disagree that it was 100% deserved. You’re only saying this because you probably expected to win by 30. It’s a road game vs a team with some talent. People need to be realistic.

KC outplayed the Colts. And the Colts were cooked without a very unusual bail-out call. Period. They weren’t more deserving.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up