ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 177 of 240
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:34 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, we've enjoyed much closer losses because they're better.
and BOOM goes the dynamite!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The defense is not on trial here. The defense is also run top to bottom by a coach NOT named Andy Reid, which more than likely accounts for those improvements you mentioned.
Who hired that coach who has improved the defense?

I rest my case.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:36 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I rest my case.
:-) You should definitely "rest your case".
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:44 PM 10-29-2019
I stopped paying attention when some dipstick said that they thought Todd Haley was a good HC/OC . . . I wouldn't let that moron teach my dog to sh*t outside . . .
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:47 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I stopped paying attention when some dipstick said that they thought Todd Haley was a good HC/OC . . . I wouldn't let that moron teach my dog to sh*t outside . . .
You were never paying attention, and if your dog doesn't already know how to shit outside, it's because you're a ****ing dumbass with a house that smells like dogshit.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 08:09 PM 10-29-2019
I think the frustration is that his problems are so easy to fix, yet they never get fixed.

Every GDT, about 10-20 posters, in real time, are screaming at Andy when to call/not call a timeout, challenge/not challenge, run/pass on this play, which play not to run in which situation, etc., when and how to burn clock, and they're almost always right.

Yes, we all know how talented Reid is at crafting offenses, but he sucks at things that high school coaches and multiple forum posters know how to do. Even a modicum of humility would make him realize this, yet even with Mahomes' career and health on the line, he won't make the adjustments.

I made the analogy a few years ago that he's like an elite receiver with an untied shoelace who insists on keeping it untied, even though it costs him games. The analogy appears just as relevant now as it was before.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:17 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I rest my case.
Too bad the fat motherfucker waited too long to hire him. At least a year too long. But hey, the buffet warrior can claim "he learned from it", just like he always does.

I rest my case...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:25 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
I think the frustration is that his problems are so easy to fix, yet they never get fixed.

Every GDT, about 10-20 posters, in real time, are screaming at Andy when to call/not call a timeout, challenge/not challenge, run/pass on this play, which play not to run in which situation, etc., when and how to burn clock, and they're almost always right.

Yes, we all know how talented Reid is at crafting offenses, but he sucks at things that high school coaches and multiple forum posters know how to do. Even a modicum of humility would make him realize this, yet even with Mahomes' career and health on the line, he won't make the adjustments.

I made the analogy a few years ago that he's like an elite receiver with an untied shoelace who insists on keeping it untied, even though it costs him games. The analogy appears just as relevant now as it was before.
Andy's claims of "learning" are like an old and faded tattoo, they're there, and they have be for fucking ever...

I imagine that he thinks about how he should have done things differently on his drive home, just like a crack whore swears off crack after every arrest, but as soon as she wakes up the next day she's right back at it.

Andy's not disciplined, won't ever become disciplined, and will leave if Clark forces him into the smaller role he should be in, but Clark (being a crack whore himself) won't allow him to leave because he's really smart at designing plays for the offense. Bottom line is we're fucked because of Andy's ego!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:02 PM 10-29-2019
OK, bring in the Nat's manager in for a look, I like his moxie!

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:05 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Too bad the fat motherfucker waited too long to hire him. At least a year too long. But hey, the buffet warrior can claim "he learned from it", just like he always does.

I rest my case...
^^^^ This is what happens when you throw a soft pitch covered in PED's to Barry Bonds. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:08 PM 10-29-2019
We're in year 7 of Reid's tenure with the Chiefs and there are still some people slapping each other on the back about winning the division as if that were some kind of super awesome benchmark instead of something that by all rights should be damned well expected for a division as weak as the AFCW and a coach of Reid's years and experience.

The Martyism is beginning to take hold.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:11 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
We're in year 7 of Reid's tenure with the Chiefs and there are still some people slapping each other on the back about winning the division as if that were some kind of super awesome benchmark instead of something that by all rights should be damned well expected for a division as weak as the AFCW and a coach of Reid's years and experience.

The Martyism is beginning to take hold.
Haven't we lost 4 out of the last 5 games at Arrowhead?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Maybe, through Clay's sources, the players will catch wind that people are talking mean about their soft-ass "player's coach", and they decide to change that.

Bah, who am I fooling, ANdy's got the players over for a sleep-over and feeding them pre-Halloween candy IVs and watching teen movies about mermaids...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:25 PM 10-29-2019
3 out of 4 for 2019. Shit, I retract my statement; Marty would NEVER let his teams lose that many home games.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:07 PM 10-30-2019
You were never paying attention, and if your dog doesn't already know how to shit outside, it's because you're a ****ing dumbass with a house that smells like dogshit.
Hahaha, dipstick, that was the point; you shouldn't need to teach a dog to shit outside. Haley was that irrelevant . . .
[Reply]
Page 177 of 240
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 > Last »
Up