ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:36 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Any team that signs Brown after this shit is out of their minds. He ****ed Bill B. Now he's ****ed Brady after vouched and helped him get ring. Nobody can make him happy.
Maybe he just doesn’t like dudes who kiss other dudes.
[Reply]
wachashi 12:50 PM 01-06-2022
Antonio Brown, when the Bucs decided to bring him back after his vax card suspension:

[Reply]
staylor26 12:52 PM 01-06-2022

#Buccaneers Head Coach Bruce Arians on what happened with Antonio Brown on Sunday.#NFL

pic.twitter.com/E4ofJ2H5xZ

— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) January 6, 2022

I don’t see any reason to believe this isn’t exactly how it played out. Given everything we know, it makes sense.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:54 PM 01-06-2022
NFL got real clever with this late season drama storyline.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:59 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s totally possible that Antonio Brown is a douche and the Bucs are a shit organization.
Schroediger’s douchbags.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:06 PM 01-06-2022
#healthoverwealth*

*unless by "health" you mean getting a vaccination that protects yourself and those who with whom you work. In that case, you can totally scam the system, jeopardize yourself and the whole team, all to make some more wealth.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:07 PM 01-06-2022
>800k covid deaths = wealth over health.

Ouchie in my ankle parts = I MUST PROTECT MYSELF LIFE IS PRECIOUS.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:14 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Still waiting for somebody to explain to me how AB’s ankle injury was so bad that he couldn’t play yet he had no problem running and jumping off the field. I mean, he wasn’t even favoring it a little.
Brown also played the week before and had 10 catches for 101 yards on said hurt ankle. He got mad because when Evans and the other WR came back he didn't start.

I think there were rumors he didn't get cut sooner over the fake vax card thing because of all the WR out for covid for a few weeks there.

If his ankle was so bad why was he dressed out and active to begin with?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:14 PM 01-06-2022
:-)

You clearly didn’t watch the fucking game. Dude looked completely fine running routes too.

Anybody that has ever had an ankle injury knows that if it’s truly bad, you won’t be hopping around on it.

People that are truly too hurt to play don’t act the way he did. Period.
Why the fuck would I have watched the Jets and Bucs game? I would have never watched that even it was the only game on.

I don't care if he was running a marathon around the stadium before the game. It's not even relevant. If he has medical evidence of an injury and says he did not feel good to go. No matter at what point that decision came to him that he wasn't good to go. The team and coach should respect that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:19 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Why the **** would I have watched the Jets and Bucs game? I would have never watched that even it was the only game on.

I don't care if he was running a marathon around the stadium before the game. It's not even relevant. If he has medical evidence of an injury and says he did not feel good to go. No matter at what point that decision came to him that he wasn't good to go. The team and coach should respect that.
He was plenty good to go 7 days before and the "injury" happened well before then.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:19 PM 01-06-2022
https://defector.com/heres-antonio-b...-of-this-mess/
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:21 PM 01-06-2022
He wasn't the star of the game so he got mad. It's as simple as that.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:22 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Why the fuck would I have watched the Jets and Bucs game? I would have never watched that even it was the only game on.

:-)

Imagine just blindly accepting AB’s words as the truth.

You are clearly only getting one side of this story, and that side has proven not to be remotely reliable.
[Reply]
jettio 01:34 PM 01-06-2022

I don’t see any reason to believe this isn’t exactly how it played out. Given everything we know, it makes sense.
I agree. Arians took a couple days to be forthright about it, but it seems like the story really is that AB was mad that Bucs did not guarantee paying $2 million worth of his incentives even if he did not achieve them.

AB probably thought he had leverage from Godwin getting hurt. Bucs might have been slightly cheapskate about it, but considering the videos that AB posted after stealing the Raiders money he set himself up for non-guaranteed incentive contracts.

Dude is a gifted player, but seems to care about money above anything else.

I wonder if his agent is going to harm his own standing with GMs around the league if he has anything to do with AB trying to make it like AB reported any change to his injury status to the trainers during the game.

If AB did not say anything to the trainers about aggravating the injury, then any grievance he files with NFLPA goes nowhere.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:40 PM 01-06-2022

Bruce is a liar saying AB is no longer a Buc because he is and hasn't been released. And why fault AB for doing EXACTLY what BA said for him to do?
[Reply]
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up