ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid still believes
Reerun_KC 01:05 PM 10-21-2015
Of course he does. Just like the asshats that believe that Reid just needs different QB and is a good coach...

You'll never fix criminally stupid.
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 11:22 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Of course he does. Just like the asshats that believe that Reid just needs different QB and is a good coach...

You'll never fix criminally stupid.
give him 1.1 to pic Qb is like handing a monkey an unpinned grenade, this ain't gonna be pretty, or effective
and he will drop it to masturbate and pick an OT

Alex sucks but the coach is the problem
[Reply]
Bwana 01:08 PM 10-21-2015
Drug test
[Reply]
Coogs 01:29 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
“You can’t look at what your record is,” he said. “That’s the great thing about playing in the National Football League—everyone has talent and the teams that are winning are not because of talent. The teams that are winning are because they play together as a team and we’re trying to find a stride where we’re playing together as a team.”
Across the parking lot you will see the very definition of a team led by the catcher.

At Arrowhead we have our leader sitting by himself on the bench.

:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:34 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Across the parking lot you will see the very definition of a team led by the catcher.

At Arrowhead we have our leader sitting by himself on the bench.

:-)
At arrowhead, players are openly questioning the leader. JC calling out the leader after the gb debacle.

This team needs a new leader.
[Reply]
Coogs 01:44 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
At arrowhead, players are openly questioning the leader. JC calling out the leader after the gb debacle.

This team needs a new leader.
Well, Reid said the Chiefs are trying to "find a stride where we're playing together as a team".

Maybe we can cue Clay up to forward Reid a gif or two of Alex sitting alone.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:58 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Five straight? In a row?
It's worse than that. They've actually lost 5 straight consecutive games in a row.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:16 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
It's worse than that. They've actually lost 5 straight consecutive games in a row.
It's bad to lose five straight.

It's bad to lose 5 in a row.

It's bad to lose 5 consecutively.

But to do it all at the same time??? Fucking Chiefs!!:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:22 PM 10-21-2015

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:47 PM 10-21-2015
Sorry, season's over.
Start Murray and give me something to watch outside of this limp-dick offense and uninspiring defense.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:54 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
Sorry, season's over.
Start Murray and give me something to watch outside of this limp-dick offense and uninspiring defense.
You think Murray has something to offer to this team? I give him 3 sacks before he starts going fetal position. He doesn't scramble and he wasn't tested in college.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:14 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You think Murray has something to offer to this team? I give him 3 sacks before he starts going fetal position. He doesn't scramble and he wasn't tested in college.
Dude, it's not like he played Div III. He played in the SEC, and tore shit up. ,

Saying he wasn't tested in college is a little retarded.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:18 PM 10-21-2015
He believes in that FAT check.

Sadly, fat checks lead me to believe that not a single thing changes.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:21 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Dude, it's not like he played Div III. He played in the SEC, and tore shit up. ,

His college team never made it that far and he only looked good in protected pocket. He also didn't offer much under the slightest amount of pressure. That was his criticism going into the draft and why he was a 5th rounder. Also, being just 6 feet tall puts the odds against him.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:29 PM 10-21-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:

Plus he was a four year starter.

It's hilarious when people complain that the Chiefs don't "develop" anyone, yet when they attempt to develop a player, that player automatically sucks because he doesn't see the field immediately.

Plus, Tigeruppercut is Blackbob, so fuck him.

He's also 6'1, FWIW.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up