5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:50 AM 08-15-2021
@LWorthySports: #Royals manager Mike Matheny said Adalberto Mondesi has come back to KC to see the club's medical staff. He'd experienced tightness in his oblique during his minor-league rehab assignment.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:53 AM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@LWorthySports: #Royals manager Mike Matheny said Adalberto Mondesi has come back to KC to see the club's medical staff. He'd experienced tightness in his oblique during his minor-league rehab assignment.
JFC
[Reply]
TLO 10:04 AM 08-15-2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:07 AM 08-15-2021
Managed to play in 10 games this year. It's beyond obvious what we're having him do isn't working and never will.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:10 AM 08-15-2021

Looks like Bobby Witt Jr will be the SS next season.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:11 AM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The handling of Olivares makes me angry, too. It’s pretty dumb.

I just don’t understand it.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:18 AM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I guess Gorman is now the top 3b prospect in baseball.
Gorman is not even the top 3B prospect in his own organization.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:58 PM 08-15-2021
Bubic completely shit the bed in this one.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:59 PM 08-15-2021
*turns on game, watches 30 seconds, turns off game*
[Reply]
Coach 01:07 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fuck these idiots don't even think Olivares can handle a corner outfield spot. Theyd rather trot O'Hearn out there.

Also why hasn't Isbel gotten another shot in the majors? He was good enough to make the starting day lineup, but only got 12 fucking games and was sent down. Since July 1st he's turned it around and has an .847 OPS.

Why does Ryan O'Hearn get this big years long leash of absolute and total suckage, but here he is still sucking. Michael Taylor sucks ass and should be DFA'd he has no future here, but here he is sucking. Hunter Dozier is absolute garbage, but he's still in the majors. Hanser Alberto is also established garbage that has never been anything but garbage and here he is playing in 79 games already.

Why does Dayton Moore feel the need to scrape the bottom of the barrel every single off-season to sign some guys that are AAAA players and they always end up being starters for way too long when we have several guys in the minors that could do as good as, if not better than those scrubs.

Oh and the idiot traded away the guy that could have potentially been our CF of the future in Brett Phillips. Phillips has a .711 OPS this year which would give him the 2nd highest OPS among all of our starters. Brett Phillips was just another guy that never got an actual shot at starting, because Dayton just had to make sure Bubba Starling got his ABs.

I hate Dayton so so much. I can't wait until he's gone. Hopefully he doesn't get rid of too much talent before that happens.
You pretty much nailed it on the head, but I will also add into this fucking mess of a shit show of this organization.

Not only that, that idiot signed Greg Holland and Wade Davis, who both were CLEARLY done, as all the normal statistics and advanced stats showed that they were declining in a very rapid rate. Surely they couldn't find someone else who is at least slightly better than that.

Not only that it was not surprisingly that Holland and Davis has sucked, it really hurt the good memories we had with these guys in 2013-2015. Now this shit show really damper that memories.

That idiot also makes that comment that he doesn't make, if any, transactions. I'm going to call bullshit on that, because he does make transactions, but for all the wrong reasons. Guess what? They're now suffering the consequences of that.

This idiot also has a bad track record of hiring managers. Trey Hillman and Mike Matheny. Ned Yost was more or less of a lucky hire and some luck, but still, all these managers are not stat driven or use advanced metrics. They all are what old managers are, "gut driven".

This guy is becoming the Carl Peterson of the Royals side (albeit, he did get a championship, unlike King Carl).
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:07 PM 08-15-2021
Nolan Arenado is red hot.
[Reply]
Coach 01:08 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Bubic looked tighter than Mondesi's oblique.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:10 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ditto :-)
[Reply]
Coach 01:32 PM 08-15-2021
Apparently a pitcher for Cleveland is having a very outstanding game....
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:39 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
You pretty much nailed it on the head, but I will also add into this ****ing mess of a shit show of this organization.

Not only that, that idiot signed Greg Holland and Wade Davis, who both were CLEARLY done, as all the normal statistics and advanced stats showed that they were declining in a very rapid rate. Surely they couldn't find someone else who is at least slightly better than that.

Not only that it was not surprisingly that Holland and Davis has sucked, it really hurt the good memories we had with these guys in 2013-2015. Now this shit show really damper that memories.

That idiot also makes that comment that he doesn't make, if any, transactions. I'm going to call bullshit on that, because he does make transactions, but for all the wrong reasons. Guess what? They're now suffering the consequences of that.

This idiot also has a bad track record of hiring managers. Trey Hillman and Mike Matheny. Ned Yost was more or less of a lucky hire and some luck, but still, all these managers are not stat driven or use advanced metrics. They all are what old managers are, "gut driven".

This guy is becoming the Carl Peterson of the Royals side (albeit, he did get a championship, unlike King Carl).
I never thought I would be longing for Ned Yost to be the manager, but god dammit I'd take him over Matheny every single day. Ned may have been an idiot, but he knew how to just let the guys sort their shit out and was great for the younger players too.
[Reply]
Page 325 of 440
« First < 225275315321322323324325 326327328329335375425 > Last »
Up