Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Let’s do this shit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:51 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Harlan: "the kansas city chiefs are BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!"

nipples explode with delight
from now till I’m gone, every time I hear “I’m calling both games” I will get a big ass smile.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:54 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I was at my dad's for this and only had my phone. Early on I tried to keep up but gave up. Just read through the thread. The 4th qtr posts were awesome.

The thread should go to the Hall.
Now that you mention it, this is the ultimate Hall of Classics thread.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:14 PM 02-06-2020
So in watching Shanahan's sideline comments and then other comments he has made to the media, he has gotta be kicking himself about the Solomon Thomas selection instead of Mahomes. It has cost him at least one ring and maybe more. That's a hell of a mistake by a highly respected offensive coach, especially when you had Reid and Sean Payton licking their chops at the 10 and 11 spots of the draft.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 PM 02-06-2020
"FRANK THE CLARK SHARK" :-)
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:25 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
So in watching Shanahan's sideline comments and then other comments he has made to the media, he has gotta be kicking himself about the Solomon Thomas selection instead of Mahomes. It has cost him at least one ring and maybe more. That's a hell of a mistake by a highly respected offensive coach, especially when you had Reid and Sean Payton licking their chops at the 10 and 11 spots of the draft.
the one comment like "g** damn, F'ing unbelievable" on the Mahomes scamble was classic
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:25 PM 02-06-2020
So I never got into this thread on game night, I was watching with friends. I was just reading at about the moment before the Tyreek Hill turning point play.

Some of you are absolute shit heads. I can honestly say, I never gave up. Yeah, I was nervous, and not particularly over confident, but I said out loud "We still got 3 scores in us dammit!".

I hope you twits learned from this.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:34 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
So I never got into this thread on game night, I was watching with friends. I was just reading at about the moment before the Tyreek Hill turning point play.

Some of you are absolute shit heads. I can honestly say, I never gave up. Yeah, I was nervous, and not particularly over confident, but I said out loud "We still got 3 scores in us dammit!".

I hope you twits learned from this.
Keep reading pal...I was a small town girl, living in a lonely world. I didn't stop believing.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:49 PM 02-06-2020
Don't know if this has been posted or not, but it's fairly interesting - Montana, Favre and Brees watching the game together.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:49 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Nice. I watched the fourth quarter with Harlan and their guy. Harlan was awesome.
I have listened to the Harlan and Kurt Warner call from Westwood, and I think Warner was terrible, which was surprising because he is usually great on NFLN.

He was fine as an analyst, but he clearly seemed to want the 49ers to win. He didn't think they committed a penalty the entire game, and complained when flags didn't fly on the Chiefs. He almost acted as if the Chiefs were cheating because they didn't get a penalty on certain plays.

Maybe he thought that Harlan would be pulling for KC so it was alright for him to pull for the 49ers. I am going to watch game with Mitch's call this weekend.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:42 AM 02-07-2020
I haven't seen this video shared yet. It gave me goosebumps.

https://www.facebook.com/44022808602...5889188796694/

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 06:18 AM 02-07-2020
Still Champions baby!!
[Reply]
notorious 07:34 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Don't know if this has been posted or not, but it's fairly interesting - Montana, Favre and Brees watching the game together.

I was fascinated watching their body language the final 7 minutes.

Joe kept the same stance no matter what happened.

Favre was fighting to keep his emotions in check trying to mask how agitated he really was, crossing his arms and rubbing his neck seemingly when the Chiefs did something good.

Bree’s obviously blows both away with his X and Os knowledge. His body language, arms and legs went from closed to open, An expression of “I love and accept this and want to talk about how awesome this is”.

You can see why Brees has achieved well beyond his physical abilities. Dude is a mental juggernaut.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 AM 02-07-2020
Montana played no favorites at all in this entire ordeal.

Except never tweeting Chiefs shit. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:53 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Awesome, thanks for sharing...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:54 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I was fascinated watching their body language the final 7 minutes.

Joe kept the same stance no matter what happened.

Favre was fighting to keep his emotions in check trying to mask how agitated he really was, crossing his arms and rubbing his neck seemingly when the Chiefs did something good.

Bree’s obviously blows both away with his X and Os knowledge. His body language, arms and legs went from closed to open, An expression of “I love and accept this and want to talk about how awesome this is”.

You can see why Brees has achieved well beyond his physical abilities. Dude is a mental juggernaut.
This...
[Reply]
Page 251 of 283
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261 > Last »
Up