ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 279
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:20 PM 12-07-2019
Vail pre-Vail-ed in the battle of the unbeatens. The defense made the big plays when they needed to, and Andrew Luck made clutch play after clutch play in a game that had six lead changes by the middle of the second quarter.

Vail is sitting pretty with Andrew Luck. He'll take them to championships for the next decade, I bet.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:36 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Your receivers had the yips. They'd apparently never faced a defense like Denver's, and they were dropping balls all over the place. I think they were scared of my big hitters at safety.

And just like that, I've gone from 0-3 to second place in the division. Now I just have to gain three games and a tiebreaker on Crown Point.
How does tie breaker work because I just beat the team I'm tied with and they're higher then me
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:58 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
How does tie breaker work because I just beat the team I'm tied with and they're higher then me
My hunch is that we haven't built tiebreakers into the mid-season standings yet. cdcox can correct me if I'm wrong.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:23 PM 12-07-2019
Joe Flacco is the turd the Phoenix GM already knew about. 3 fumbles, all lost. Meanwhile Issaquah fumbles 3 times, 2 by Phyllis Rivers, and loses none of them. Flacco and Rivers threw back-to-back INTs in the 3rd but Phoenix could not stop the Issaquah offense late. Phoenix planned a heavy rushing attack with Mark Ingram returning from injury (Gurley and Howard as other backs), but getting behind had the SIM only rushing 16 attempts for Phoenix the entire game.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:03 PM 12-07-2019
I thought the match up between the Breeze and the Golden Mules was pretty good on paper. I liked my odds with the stronger pass rush against Mitch Trubiski. I got taken to the woodshed. I gave up two 50 yard runs on the ground a blocked punt for a score and I don’t know what else. Painful to read.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:06 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Fucking dominated baby and who has the number one defense as far as yards and passing this guy now hell yeah
I'll hold on to that #1 Scoring Defense.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:15 PM 12-07-2019
I felt like this week was a good week to experiment with my gameplan, as I was taking on an inferior opponent. Capt Kirk and the boys did not disappoint! I rolled the dice and put the ball in Kirk's hands. He continues to be an artist of accuracy, leading the sandbox in Comp % by a good margin, and he's 3rd in YPA! "You like that?!" he says to all the other GMs that passed over him in this years draft! And when Zeke was called upon, he continued his domination on the ground with another huge day.
On the defense, we were missing some key starters, but the backups came up huge with a forced fumble and INT.

I feel like sim switched to kill the clock way too early. Burning timeouts on every play at the 2 min warning is super annoying, as we keep giving the other team the ball with time left. Personal fouls are high, but like someone said, its the new norm.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:35 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
How does tie breaker work because I just beat the team I'm tied with and they're higher then me
Itís based on point differential right now...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:16 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I thought the match up between the Breeze and the Golden Mules was pretty good on paper. I liked my odds with the stronger pass rush against Mitch Trubiski. I got taken to the woodshed. I gave up two 50 yard runs on the ground a blocked punt for a score and I don’t know what else. Painful to read.
Just a brutal, brutal Sunday for your guys, particularly late in the 1st. You took a bad sack and shanked a punt for 14 yards, immediately gave up a 50 yard TD run, had your next drive stall and shanked another punt for only 9 yards, then gave up another TD drive. I mean, at that point the game was all but over.

I guess getting ahead worked out in my favor because you could not stop the run and couldn't keep Wentz upright. 8 sacks, 4 from Mario Addison. He had a monster game.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:26 PM 12-07-2019
Clay's 1-4 lol what a scrub
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Clay's 1-4 lol what a scrub
It's really not my fault that cdcox's sim has three guys who combined for 33.5 sacks in 2018 totaling 4 in 5 weeks in his sim.

In fact, I'm fairly sure those three players have more personal fouls than sacks.

I tried to blitz more this week to make up for it and it made no difference in my defensive performance.

Drew Brees threw 5 INT last season and has 4 already in Sandbox. He has choked like a dog in three of my losses. And I have a very stout offensive line, a great receiving corps and a good running game.

Bad programming, or maybe it's just sheer luck and the team I actually drafted is about to show up as the law of statistical averages work themselves out and I go on an undefeated tear from here on out.

Yeah, that should happen.

If the sim was realistic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 PM 12-07-2019
Another thing that is really dumb is Kelce averaging 8.6 yards per catch.

He averaged 13 yards per catch last season, Brees was top 5 in YPA, I have multiple deep threat wide receivers and plenty of time to throw, BUT SOMEHOW IN SANDBOX TRAVIS KELCE TURNS INTO SEAN MCGRATH.

Oh yeah, and one of those deep threats, Robby Anderson? 9.3 yards per catch. :-)

Fuck this sim.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:56 PM 12-07-2019
Maybe it’s time to put in Alex Smith, Clay
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:56 AM 12-08-2019
Can’t be mad about 4-1, but my redzone offense is horrendous.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:58 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's really not my fault that cdcox's sim has three guys who combined for 33.5 sacks in 2018 totaling 4 in 5 weeks in his sim.

In fact, I'm fairly sure those three players have more personal fouls than sacks.

I tried to blitz more this week to make up for it and it made no difference in my defensive performance.

Drew Brees threw 5 INT last season and has 4 already in Sandbox. He has choked like a dog in three of my losses. And I have a very stout offensive line, a great receiving corps and a good running game.

Bad programming, or maybe it's just sheer luck and the team I actually drafted is about to show up as the law of statistical averages work themselves out and I go on an undefeated tear from here on out.

Yeah, that should happen.

If the sim was realistic.
My starting dline combined for 44 sacks last year and I only have 7 with a pressure rating of 31.7. Something is not right here
[Reply]
Page 152 of 279
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up