ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 143 of 315
« First < 4393133139140141142143 144145146147153193243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:11 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
With the Holiday, and shopping, and puking my guts out the last few days, I completely forgot we were simming this week. Didn't make any roster changes, don't know if anyone missed the game. But with that said...

The Crown Point Railsplitters continue to dominate a weak division... I was going to complain how Zeke looks like shit compared to Kenyan Drake in rush yards per attempt, but then late in the game Zeke broke off a couple of huge runs. I'm honestly shocked more than anyone how great my defense is. Without knowing any individual defensive player stats, I don't know what the key to success is. I just drafted to have a balanced team. I know Capt Kirk isn't going to throw 400 yards a game, so I game plan around that, and try to keep it simple for him. Maybe I should turn my resume in to the Minnesota Vikings...

Also, is the owner of the Canton Golden Norseman an active owner? They had a questionable game plan..

My theory on your defense is TOP. Have you monitored that at all?

Seems to me like your offense is doing a lot to help your defense out. If you were losing I'd call it Hermball but as you're 3-0, we'll call it Martyball.

For now.

I'd still take my D over yours but your DC deserves a raise for sure.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:18 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Can I view my opponents depth chart somewhere or am I just limited to their entire roster over view?
I'm wondering if that's something we should add to the play by play outcomes going forward. I'll chat with cdcox about it. We currently don't have it shown anywhere.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:34 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm wondering if that's something we should add to the play by play outcomes going forward. I'll chat with cdcox about it. We currently don't have it shown anywhere.
How hard is it to get tackles bor tackles for loss? Seems like it would be a tough thing to get
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:37 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
How hard is it to get tackles bor tackles for loss? Seems like it would be a tough thing to get
I'm not sure how the magical black box sim works, to be honest. That's cdcox's baby. I suspect that something like this may arrive as a future improvement.
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:59 PM 12-01-2019
I’d like to know who’s making the tackles on defense or breaking up passes, or who’s (pressuring) the qb. That’s something I would think should be upgraded for retail version
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:00 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My theory on your defense is TOP. Have you monitored that at all?

Seems to me like your offense is doing a lot to help your defense out. If you were losing I'd call it Hermball but as you're 3-0, we'll call it Martyball.

For now.

I'd still take my D over yours but your DC deserves a raise for sure.
Play D, Run the ball, win championships!
[Reply]
cdcox 02:15 PM 12-01-2019
Heads up that the next round of sims is on Wednesday. Rosters are ready.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:38 PM 12-01-2019
Danielle Hunter, deforest Buckner, jarran Reed and Robert nkemdiche combined for 3 sacks total, and haven't seen Darius Leonards name at all. I'm not mad just seems wild that my defense just gets destroyed
I checked all of the defense stats today. Your QB pressure rate (and other stats) is on track compared to other Sandbox teams, given your talent level. Your actual sacks will depend on: 1) who you are playing (OL and QB escapability), 2) how good your players are in converting pressure to sacks, and 3) luck.

We still have a small sample size so luck plays a big factor. You could still see better performances, especially when you start facing non-top-five offenses.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:50 AM 12-02-2019
the 2nd league filled maybe i can do better in that one haha
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:01 AM 12-02-2019
the 2nd league filled maybe i can do better in that one haha
I've found that my enjoyment is far higher if I have more than one team. It gives me more to mess with, and it's not do-or-die for every game.

I feel like we need to build this into the commercial model somehow, to better retain players.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've found that my enjoyment is far higher if I have more than one team. It gives me more to mess with, and it's not do-or-die for every game.

I feel like we need to build this into the commercial model somehow, to better retain players.
I know I'm preaching to the choir a bit here, but I really think you can solve that with a bit more active gameplay.

Activate the trade-desk in-season so guys can address issues on their roster as the season progresses. Give some pre-season games so we can experiment with packages/formations/players to see what works.

And for the love of god, give us halftimes. It would double the amount of actual gameplay we get and adjustments we can make.

I believe there have already been several requests for a little more 'fog of war' be lifted. Thinks like knowing the formations on plays or who's bringing pressure and/or making a tackle.

There's just so little we know about what's going on in those games. I can't tell you if I'm running the ball well out of single back formations or with a FB on the field. I can't tell you if my spread packages are working or even 11 personnel apart from the times that my #3 WR gets the occasional catch. Which doesn't really mean much if that same package is opening up my #1 or #2 guys on the plays where THEY'RE making catches.

With so little actual 'gameday' decisions to make and even less that we can use to inform those decisions, it's kinda tough to really get yourself into the minutiae here. And the kind of person this will appeal to is someone that really wants to get bogged down in that stuff.

Otherwise just sim games on your Madden franchise.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 AM 12-04-2019
Josh Gordon is BACK bitches!
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:09 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Josh Gordon is BACK bitches!
And.....he’s suspended.... No one is worried about Josh Gordon
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:23 AM 12-04-2019
Coach Nut is trying to keep the squad focused on Miami this week with a MASSIVE divisional matchup vs. a dangerous 3-0 Vail squad coming in week 4.

Trap game vs. Tha Virus here, gents. Let's not go doing Fitzpatrick stuff, Fitzpatrick. With zero interceptions thrown through 3 weeks, we all know you're due for one of those 5 pick games in short order.

Pesky defense in Miami with an offense that clearly has some stuff to work on. A couple of aging power backs and limited weapons for a scattershot quarterback suggests that Miami shouldn't be able to put up more than 17 or so against this D, but maybe Lockett/Jeffery haul in some big plays and make things nastier than I'd like there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
And.....he’s suspended.... No one is worried about Josh Gordon
He's playing this week. He played several weeks in 2018. Dynomite downfield threat.
[Reply]
Page 143 of 315
« First < 4393133139140141142143 144145146147153193243 > Last »
Up