Page 989 of 4838
« First < 489889939979985986987988989 9909919929939991039108914891989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:47 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
This is the icing on the cake. SDH LOATHES Smith. If Smith walked up to SDH and reached out to shake his hand, SDH would kick him in the balls and tell him how much he sucks. And even he acknowledges that Smith is better than Semen.
:-)

Yes.

Rep.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:59 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yeah, yeah, take that pussy-assed "Smith would be a threat"-bullshit, and cram it up a horses ass, please.

He's been a REAL "threat" for over decade now!

**** me...:-)
You're dumb as **** in regards to Smith...I dont want a consistent 11 win QB in the AFCW. He may not be Brady...but I dont want him on the Donkos. They can stick with Lynch.

Your obsessive hatred is making you retarded...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:04 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You're dumb as **** in regards to Smith...I dont want a consistent 11 win QB in the AFCW. He may not be Brady...but I dont want him on the Donkos. They can stick with Lynch.

Your obsessive hatred is making you retarded...
I don't know. I can see both sides. But one thing that sticks out to me is that AR traded McNabb in the division to the Redskins. Everyone thought that was a bad move. But it turned out that McNabb was done and did nothing for them. he was about the same age as Smith. It would be nice to see that happen with Smith and Dungver.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:07 PM 08-14-2017
I don't know. I can see both sides. But one thing that sticks out to me is that AR traded McNabb in the division to the Redskins. Everyone thought that was a bad move. But it turned out that McNabb was done and did nothing for them. he was about the same age as Smith. It would be nice to see that happen with Smith and Dungver.
Except Smith isn't done... and just had his best season.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:11 PM 08-14-2017
Gets it!

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Except Smith isn't done... and just had his best season.
Does not get it.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:15 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Siemian also had zero run game, no TEs, and a bad oline...
What do you mean had?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:34 PM 08-14-2017
But their salaries aren't the same and no way Smith plays for less than starting QB money. Plus Siemian is better, younger and cheaper.
You have some semblance of an argument when you discuss the salary differential, but you lose all credibility when you say simien is better than alex...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:50 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You have some semblance of an argument when you discuss the salary differential, but you lose all credibility when you say simien is better than alex...
When a kc fan lectures a Broncos fan about what a good quarterback is and what a good quarterback is not, I laugh my ass off, ha ha ha ha!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:51 PM 08-14-2017
HA!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:53 PM 08-14-2017
http://www.610sports.com/blogs/mike-...up-2017-chiefs
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:06 PM 08-14-2017
When a kc fan lectures a Broncos fan about what a good quarterback is and what a good quarterback is not, I laugh my ass off, ha ha ha ha!
Try not to break that funny bone; you're going to be "laughing" for a good, long time.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:17 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Try not to break that funny bone; you're going to be "laughing" for a good, long time.
I die of laughter every year when the Kansas City fans brag about how great their team is in the off-season, and then start the total meltdown by September. Congrats on your double digit regular-season wins over the last few years, but just remember you have one win in the playoffs, over the past 25 years!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:20 PM 08-14-2017
I die of laughter every year when the Kansas City fans brag about how great their team is in the off-season, and then start the total meltdown by September. Congrats on your double digit regular-season wins over the last few years, but just remember you have one win in the playoffs, over the past 25 years!
Not worried.

AT ALL.

Enjoy that cellah', little fellah!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:29 PM 08-14-2017

How can you die every year?

The same thing goes on every year because of the shit retread we put out there every season. However, we have our qb now.

We're in uncharted territory come 2018. We will finally have a true qb at the helm!
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 PM 08-14-2017
Tapout acknowledged.
[Reply]
Page 989 of 4838
« First < 489889939979985986987988989 9909919929939991039108914891989 > Last »
Up