ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What will you be watching for in the first preseason game tomorrow?
TLO 10:14 AM 08-12-2022
OP
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:23 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
A large bowl of potent weed burning.
Bowe coming back?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:29 PM 08-12-2022
I’ll be checking Direkshuns notes from camp vs what’s going on during the game. Got a feeling this season is gonna be a shit show. Between Clay and Direkshuns camp reports we’re better off bringing Cassel back, and see if Neiman is still available. We’re fucked!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:44 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I'll be watching for the Kansas City Chiefs!
Holy fucken shit me to!!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:01 PM 08-12-2022
To see how long it takes Skyy Moore to get 300 yards

Im guessing by the end of 1st qtr
[Reply]
Iconic 08:06 PM 08-12-2022
the rbs and wrs
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:12 PM 08-12-2022
I want to see Cook hit someone like Burfict hit Antonio Brown, and then I want to see JuJu hit someone like he hit Burfict in retaliation for hitting Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:19 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I want to see Cook hit someone like Burfict hit Antonio Brown, and then I want to see JuJu hit someone like he hit Burfict in retaliation for hitting Antonio Brown.
I want to see our running backs, running like Antonio Browns juice running down his woman’s back while she’s watching church service online.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:21 PM 08-12-2022
Deciding if it's ok if I crack a beer for 10 a.m. kickoff for my time zone.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:33 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I hope he is much more intelligent than to do something like that.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:55 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I hope he is much more intelligent than to do something like that.
Because I was totally being serious. Like when I projected Pacheco to have 490 yds in total offense earlier.

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:04 PM 08-12-2022
Andy Reid vanilla.
Patrick Mahomes on the sideline.
Rick Burkholder bored.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:16 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Deciding if it's ok if I crack a beer for 10 a.m. kickoff for my time zone.
I'd start at 8am. Make sure you are ready for kick off. Don't half ass it.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:17 PM 08-12-2022
My standard football game watching thoughts:

1. Root for my favorite team which is the Chuefs
B: Root for other pro teams to beat the organizations I prefer the least which are the teams in the same division as the Chuefs
C through 6: Root for the Chuefs in uncontrollable fashion which occasionally results in neighbor issues
7. Go Chuefs
First Amendment: Get myself another cold beer
9. Watch the postgame show talking about how the Chuefs are better than all the other teams
The next day: Discuss on ChiefsPlanet.com (My preferred football discussion platform) about how the Chuefs kicked the everloving shit out of the irrelevant team we just destroyed
10. I like the Chuefs
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:18 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
My standard football game watching thoughts:

1. Root for my favorite team which is the Chuefs
B: Root for other pro teams to beat the organizations I prefer the least which are the teams in the same division as the Chuefs
C through 6: Root for the Chuefs in uncomfortable fashion
7. Go Chuefs
First Amendment: Get myself another cold beer
9. Watch the postgame show taking about how the Chuefs are better than all the other teams
The next day: Discuss on ChiefsPlanet.com (My preferred football discussion platform) about how the Chuefs kicked the everloving shit out of the irrelevant team we just destroyed
10. I like the Chuefs
Okay now this is a great post!!!
[Reply]
Inspector 09:23 PM 08-12-2022
I'm anxious to see how our new Tyreek replacement works out. Man, that trade broke my heart, I really loved seeing the cheetah get in the open field and take off.

Plus, looking forward to seeing Patrick hoist the Lombardi again. That can be addicting.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up