ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/12/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:57 AM 08-12-2022
It’s go time.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:29 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get ****ed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
Spot On ! :-)
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 06:45 PM 08-12-2022
Being an old guy, I grunt for damn near every move I make.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 06:47 PM 08-12-2022
Should have heard me when I hit that post button
[Reply]
penguinz 06:59 PM 08-12-2022
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get ****ed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
OK Al Bundy.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:00 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Man, that kid has got some sticky hands!
[Reply]
penguinz 07:00 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Being an old guy, I grunt for damn near every move I make.
Just wait until you grunt from expecting a grunt to come on
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:02 PM 08-12-2022

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

Do you grunt during sex? Asking for Billay….
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:04 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Just wait until you grunt from expecting a grunt to come on
Wait… you’re not that old???
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:04 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We'll see very soon if he's a 5'oclock hitter or not but so far all signs point to a "baller" BUT pads in real NFL speed of the game is much different than scrimmages.
[Reply]
neech 07:25 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So we should be happy for Skyy but upset at our pass coverage.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:30 PM 08-12-2022

Why is this exact same post on Reddit from a few years ago? Except instead of “CPer” it says “Redditor”. The only reason I found it is because I was trying to google why anyone would call someone a ****ing “speedhawk”.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:32 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Why is this exact same post on Reddit from a few years ago? Except instead of “CPer” it says “Redditor”. The only reason I found it is because I was trying to google why anyone would call someone a ****ing “speedhawk”.
Is this like Clay and his stolen Reddit Apple Pie/McDonalds story??
[Reply]
neech 07:33 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I did a quick search also and yeah you're right. It was word for word. WTF
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:39 PM 08-12-2022
LOL I don’t know what’s up. I was going to comment on how dumb that nickname is, but I thought I better confirm it’s not an actual thing and look like a dumbass.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:42 PM 08-12-2022
LMFAO!!!

King with the Deberg level troll
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up