Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Bullet Train
Halfcan 09:21 PM 08-10-2022
Go see it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IOsk2Vlc4o
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:29 AM 08-11-2022
I stated in the new movie thread that this movie was fantastic. It is funny and action packed. One of the best movies I have seen in a while. I also stated the story line was convoluted but a great convoluted.

Definitely a 9.5 out of 10.

I saw someone else state it and went yep... that is about right... if you crossed a Guy Ritchie movie with a Quentin Tarantino movie... this would be its love child.

To be completely fair my wife was not as big of a fan as me. She liked it but not nearly as much as myself. Of course she isn't a fan of Quentin Tarantino movies so that could be why.
[Reply]
scho63 09:17 AM 08-11-2022
I'm gonna go

Sounds great and it's been many many years since I have been to the movies
[Reply]
Third Eye 09:52 AM 08-11-2022
I was excited for this, but it’s got some less than stellar reviews. Regardless, I’ll be waiting until it streams. We only see a couple non-kids movies a year at the theaters and this won’t be one of those.
[Reply]
sully1983 01:01 PM 08-11-2022
I'll eventually see this because its directed by the guy that directed Deadpool 2 and I thought that movie was ****ing hilarious (which featured a pretty funny cameo by Brad Pitt as "The Vanisher" ):-)

Bullet Train looks like it'll be a lot of harmless dumb fun.
[Reply]
kpic 01:29 PM 08-11-2022
Easily 9.5 out of 10, maybe even a bit more from me - It was outstanding, first time I've been to a theater to see a movie in years & was shocked to find out it's slightly over 2 hours long as it felt like about 90 minutes to me. First time in forever I think I might go see it again before it leaves theaters.

But, and this is a big one - what BigRichard says up there is right about Guy Ritchie &
Tarantino; if you don't like those (I absolutely positively do) then I imagine you'd be one of those that give it a negative review, much like the Ritchie\Tarantino films I can see it being an acquired taste.
[Reply]
sully1983 02:05 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by kpic:
Easily 9.5 out of 10, maybe even a bit more from me - It was outstanding, first time I've been to a theater to see a movie in years & was shocked to find out it's slightly over 2 hours long as it felt like about 90 minutes to me. First time in forever I think I might go see it again before it leaves theaters.

But, and this is a big one - what BigRichard says up there is right about Guy Ritchie &
Tarantino; if you don't like those (I absolutely positively do) then I imagine you'd be one of those that give it a negative review, much like the Ritchie\Tarantino films I can see it being an acquired taste.
great to hear

and I just noticed its rated R. Very glad its not watered down.
[Reply]
Spott 06:45 PM 08-11-2022
Very good movie. It gets going pretty quick and you really have to pay attention to the storylines. You definitely won’t be bored watching this movie.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:19 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Very good movie. It gets going pretty quick and you really have to pay attention to the storylines. You definitely won’t be bored watching this movie.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:21 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
I was excited for this, but it’s got some less than stellar reviews. Regardless, I’ll be waiting until it streams. We only see a couple non-kids movies a year at the theaters and this won’t be one of those.
Anyone that gave this movie a bad review is a fucking moron.
:-)

It really is funny as shit with lots of action. Probably one of the best performances by Pitt- he really nails this role.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:21 PM 08-11-2022
is it only in theaters
[Reply]
BWillie 09:28 PM 08-11-2022
only 55% on RT
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:29 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
is it only in theaters
So far- yes.

Go on Tuesday for $5.00 night. Bring your own snacks and beer.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So far- yes.

Go on Tuesday for $5.00 night. Bring your own snacks and beer.
lol where can you do this?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:46 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
lol where can you do this?
AMC movie Stubs.

It is actually $5.50 now- (inflation)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up