« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs release first depth chart
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 08-08-2022
Looks like Hardman is WR4

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:22 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ksiezarczyk

Quick, without looking at the guide at the bottom, take your best shot at how to pronounce it.

I'm going to guess Say-zer-zik, with the last syllable making a soft Z, almost like a j.
Kczar-shick?

like the Kcz is like a hard C

Polish names are like mandarin to me
[Reply]
RunKC 11:24 AM 08-12-2022
Henne is probably about done. It will be better next year when Carson Wentz is our backup bc he’s cut again and has no choice but to be a backup on a team friendly deal.

Perfect Andy Reid redemption project
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:58 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why r ppl so exciting about some tall white ivy leaguer making the team at wr
He'll be our Jordy Nelson in due time even though Jordy was far from an Ivy Leaguer.:-)
[Reply]
RustShack 07:03 PM 08-12-2022
I was hoping he’d be our Lance Long aka the next Wes Welker.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:18 AM 08-13-2022
It’s also a depth chart that lists two WR instead of three for a team that runs 11 sets 2/3 of the time.

Anyone want to bet me both Moore and Hardman see way more snaps than Michael fucking Burton?

I’d expect a traditional 21 or 12 set to use Valdes-Scantling and Smith-Schuster as the WRs because they fit 2-WR sets better.

If Hardman isn’t anything more than his role last year, that’s fine. Still valuable and dangerous and gives you a big-play threat on the field at all times.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:08 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It’s also a depth chart that lists two WR instead of three for a team that runs 11 sets 2/3 of the time.

Anyone want to bet me both Moore and Hardman see way more snaps than Michael ****ing Burton?

I’d expect a traditional 21 or 12 set to use Valdes-Scantling and Smith-Schuster as the WRs because they fit 2-WR sets better.

If Hardman isn’t anything more than his role last year, that’s fine. Still valuable and dangerous and gives you a big-play threat on the field at all times.
I’d place an educated guess that if we only have 2 WRs out there, Skyy and Juju are those 2 guys. They simply offer more diversity in what they can do.

Mecole and MVS are nice weapons, but they haven’t shown the ability (yet) to run a full route tree, to stay with a broken play, to block well in the run game and to be able to work the middle of the field. Juju and Skyy do those things already.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up