Hammock Parties 09:34 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kelce 1100 yards
Juju 1000 yards
Moore 900 yards
MVS 600 yards
Hardman 600 yards
Everyone else 600 yards
If Skyy is a ROTY candidate Hardman's value goes way down.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:37 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I had fun watching Dexter McCluster for a while. Bubble screen, jet sweep, reverse hero!
[Reply]
cdcox 09:40 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In the past couple of days the hype around him has really skyrocketed. I think a few people believe he's going to be our lead RB by the end of the year.

And honestly... given CEH's injury history? They're probably right.
Yeah, I’ve seen the hype. I watched some of his Rutgers vids and he definitely has a talent for breakaway runs. I don’t see as much talent for grinding and breaking out of tackles, but honestly the Chiefs running back stable isn’t the most competitive. Any one or no one could emerge as the clear leader. If the OL lives up to half of their hype, there should be opportunities for any of them.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:48 PM 08-08-2022
Hardman was in the top 10% of all NFL WR for yards per pattern run last year. People view him as gadget because that is the way Reid used him, with two HOF targets in front of him. He’s way under rated on this board. Hardman’s biggest limitation with the Chiefs is that if he has a good year, his new contract will be too rich for us to pay. So I agree that Skyy will play a bigger role in the Chiefs future, OROY or not.
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 PM 08-08-2022
Kelce 1100 yards
Juju 1000 yards
Moore 900 yards
MVS 600 yards
Hardman 600 yards
Everyone else 600 yards
I think you have Moore and Hardman's numbers backwards.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:50 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Hardman was in the top 10% of all NFL WR for yards per pattern run last year. People view him as gadget because that is the way Reid used him, with two HOF targets in front of him. He’s way under rated on this board. Hardman’s biggest limitation with the Chiefs is that if he has a good year, his new contract will be too rich for us to pay. So I agree that Skyy will play a bigger role in the Chiefs future, OROY or not.
They tried to use him differently in years before and he failed.
[Reply]
TEX 09:50 PM 08-08-2022
it's interesting that the depth chart coincided exactly with this (ignore tweet text)

MVS is the clear favorite among not only the coaching staff but Mahomes

He praised Mecole.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:50 PM 08-08-2022
McKinnon as RB2 over Jones is surprising.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
He praised Mecole.
You could run me out there and Mahomes would find a way to praise me. But behind closed doors or when hes having fun in a more laid back setting hes a dog.
[Reply]
TEX 09:59 PM 08-08-2022
You could run me out there and Mahomes would find a way to praise me. But behind closed doors or when hes having fun in a more laid back setting hes a dog.
Naw dude, Mecole is gonna shine this season.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:25 PM 08-08-2022
I had fun watching Dexter McCluster for a while.
Nothing personal but ol Dex couldn't make a cut if you gave him a pair of scissors.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:27 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
McKinnon as RB2 over Jones is surprising.
I really believe that some of these rankings early on have to do with knowing more of the playbook at this point and executing what Andy wants and Jerick has a head start. But we'll see.:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:29 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
it's hard not to get hyped from your most recent draft especially before week 1. But it's not realistic to expect every draft pick to be superstars immediately. Realistically this draft if we get 3 players from it that contribute at a high level it's fine. Some of the others are going to take time or just end up being JAGs.
I think 3 is what you’d want from a typical draft, but with 4 picks in the first two rounds and 10 picks overall, I think we should expect more.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:37 PM 08-08-2022
I doubt that Hardman is considered WR 4. If this were a 3 WR chart, he’d be listed as a starter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I doubt that Hardman is considered WR 4. If this were a 3 WR chart, he’d be listed as a starter.
yes, typically your #4 WR is the back up for your #1 WR :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up