Looks like Hardman is WR4

[Reply]
KCUnited 08:29 PM 08-08-2022
Shocked to see McDuffie that high after yesterdays catastrophe
[Reply]
BWillie 08:31 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Shocked to see McDuffie that high after yesterdays catastrophe
Well, he was like 50% of "The Franchise" episode 1 screentime.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:34 PM 08-08-2022
Is Fortson officially a broke-dick in CP lexicon? I'd assume so, but everyone loves him so much it's difficult to tell.
[Reply]
O.city 08:34 PM 08-08-2022
https://twitter.com/sammcdowell11/st...CSnrumSmphO8vQ
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:36 PM 08-08-2022
CEH has been impressive
[Reply]
staylor26 08:37 PM 08-08-2022
Mahomes told Palmer and Mariucci that Hardman is going "take over a lot of that spot that Tyreek did, all those deep routes".

That tells me more than an unofficial depth chart.
[Reply]
Bump 08:38 PM 08-08-2022
I know its early and the first depth chart. But it's interesting that Danna is the first listed starter and a couple of other things like Kinnard being listed at RT, Omar Bayless? who? Fenton seems pretty low, is he ok?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:40 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mahomes told Palmer and Mariucci that Hardman is going "take over a lot of that spot that Tyreek did, all those deep routes".

[Reply]
BWillie 08:41 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Honestly, Mahomes says alot of stuff. It's mainly flattery. He's not exactly the guy I would go to if I'm the media to get any real answers. He's too good of a teammate.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:42 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
I know its early and the first depth chart. But it's interesting that Danna is the first listed starter and a couple of other things like Kinnard being listed at RT, Omar Bayless? who? Fenton seems pretty low, is he ok?
To me, Fenton seems to perform pretty well in years past but the Chiefs seem hellbent on trying to replace him. Maybe an attitude issue or something more than meets the eye.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:43 PM 08-08-2022
Fenton is currently injured. That's why he's at the bottom.
[Reply]
Bump 08:44 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Fenton is currently injured. That's why he's at the bottom.
thanks, didn't know. That makes more sense.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:44 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If you asked me how I would expect a depth chart to look, this is it.

Hardman has a unique role. In a depth chart sense, this makes sense. JuJu is your X, and MVS is your Z.

His role isn't going to change from last year. It's the targets.

He will absolutely get more targets than MVS. He'll be 3rd in the pecking order after Kelce and JuJu.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:49 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Honestly, Mahomes says alot of stuff. It's mainly flattery. He's not exactly the guy I would go to if I'm the media to get any real answers. He's too good of a teammate.
He was asked specifically about the new WRs and singled him out with that quote after just mentioning the other names.

There's zero reason to think he wasn't being honest. That wasn't just fluff, he was specific.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:51 PM 08-08-2022
:-) Guess I got a couple folks in the feels calling Pacheco a one cut back. That's literally what he is. Maybe in time he'll develop into something more, but let's pump the brakes a bit on the hype, yeah? Darwin Thompson got a metric fuckton of hype too, and that clown barely understood football.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up