ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Media Center>Non-woke media for people into non-woke tales
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:13 PM 06-28-2022
These days, there are billions of TV shows and movies, but every billion of them share a lot in common. Men are the enemy. Whites are the enemy. So combine the two worst characteristics, white and man, into one character and you have yourself a villain. Now just fill the story with diverse women and diverse people that were born withle that never can do wrong and that's everything everywhere.

But what if you don't like that sort of political agenda? What if that kinda annoys you? You might want an option to see something along the lines of your own sensibilities. To that end, here is the list:

#1) Alien. This is weird because it stars a woman, but it's great. It's the tops.

#2) Bull Durham. Also weirdly celebrated by feminists cause it had a strong woman character. Same actress actually.

#3) The Big Sleep. Starring Bogey and the best actress of all time, Lauren Bacall. Great stuff. Written by a Pulitzer Prize winner and Nobel Prize winner.

#4) To Have and Have Not. Written by that aforementioned PP and NP winner, but this one was adapted from the works of a person considered good, Ernest Hemingway.

#5) Bone Tomahawk. Kurt Russel in a western that is considered so stomach-turningly violent, most people won't even watch it.

#6) Star Trek 6, The Undiscovered Country. An example a super ultra woke film that was actually good. They didn't have diverse female characters ninja kicking white men at all.

#7) Das Boot. Best war movie ever made. It should be #1 but I'm too lazy to go back and edit. Zero women characters, so zero opportunity to have women characters jump kicking men. It worked.

#1) Atlas Shrugged, all 3 parts. Written by a woman, this is considered the most anti-woke material ever filmed. It's a breath of fresh air.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:16 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
Man. All i want to know is who is becoming second rate citizens.

But no-one seems to have the answers.
Here is an answer for you. There is no grammatical need for a hyphen in "no-one". You can just type "no one". Going through the effort of the dash is entirely unnecessary.

Now. I told you I do think white heterosexual Christian males are under attack. The ball is on the tee. Take your swing!
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:43 PM 07-25-2022
"VlaD SaId WhITeS aRe BEiNg prOseCuTeD wHeN EvErYoNe KnOwZ tHaT bLAcKs ArE tHe ReAl VicTiMZ!

There you go, chitown. I got so bored waiting for you to drop your epic hammer that I dropped it for you.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 05:54 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Here is an answer for you. There is no grammatical need for a hyphen in "no-one". You can just type "no one". Going through the effort of the dash is entirely unnecessary.

Now. I told you I do think white heterosexual Christian males are under attack. The ball is on the tee. Take your swing!
Funny you found that hyphen to nitpick about because i didn't actually type it. My phone autocorrected it.

Now that i got you to say the quiet part out loud I'll let you continue to have your poor me persecution party because movies arent all about white men. You may proceed.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:31 PM 07-25-2022
Funny you found that hyphen to nitpick about because i didn't actually type it. My phone autocorrected it.

Now that i got you to say the quiet part out loud I'll let you continue to have your poor me persecution party because movies arent all about white men. You may proceed.
Go back to my OP and see what my #1 non woke tale was. Men?

The men all died in that. The woman was the only one that lived. Loved it. I think Alien is a masterpiece of horror. She didnt need to jump kick all men to prove how strong she was.

I do hate women tho you got me!
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:52 PM 07-25-2022
Dont worry chitown my #2 non woke tale will surely be a film without a female lead. Woops nevermind.

My #3, even if my top 2 are actually celebrated by femisists, is....a Lauren Bacall film. Moving on.

My #4 will surely prove I hate women tho you still got this one left. Oh my. Another Bacall film.

The plot of my #5 revolves around saving a damstrel in distress, but uh, the woman doctor is obviously the smartest one in the film.

I can keep doing this. You are so transparent.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 06:58 PM 07-25-2022
Dont worry chitown my #2 non woke tale will surely be a film without a female lead. Woops nevermind.

My #3, even if my top 2 are actually celebrated by femisists, is....a Lauren Bacall film. Moving on.

My #4 will surely prove I hate women tho you still got this one left. Oh my. Another Bacall film.

The plot of my #5 revolves around saving a damstrel in distress, but uh, the woman doctor is obviously the smartest one in the film.

I can keep doing this. You are so transparent.

You're 100% right. I mis spoke. I didn't mean to say that your persecution pity party is because not all movies arent about white men. What i meant to say is that not all movies are targeted towards white men anymore.

I don't know what your obsession with girls being able to do redic kick flips on movies where guys are doing redic kick flips but I'm sure they weren't thinking about you when they made it. I don't think it was an attack on you as a human.

Show me on the doll where the ghostbusters reboot touched you.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:12 PM 07-25-2022
Iui

You didnt get anyone to say the "quiet part" out loud. You dragged this thread into DC hell. People were being "quiet" cause this is the media center. They were trying to be tactful.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 07:25 PM 07-25-2022
You didnt get anyone to say the "quiet part" out loud. You dragged this thread into DC hell. People were being "quiet" cause this is the media center. They were trying to be tactful.

If you're using the term non-woke movies in the thread title and the true meaning of that is movies not "persecuting white heterosexual males" youre not being tactful by not saying it. You're just trying to have a DC conversation with code words.

You'll also note i never called you racist. I just said this thread is a woe is me pity party.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:51 PM 07-25-2022
Non woke means that there is no ideology behind it. Thats all it means. Sex doesnt even come up in these movies, man. Sorry. They. Sex isnt a big thing in these movies they, so stop acting like it is important. It is not.

And bull ****ing shit you arent nj chiefs fan. Your stupid ass Socratic method gives you away. Called it from your first comment.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:02 PM 07-25-2022
Lets go the other direction, NJ chiefs fan. What is your favorite woke movie? Maybe I will love it. Name it.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 08:35 PM 07-25-2022
Lets go the other direction, NJ chiefs fan. What is your favorite woke movie? Maybe I will love it. Name it.

Unless Chicago suddenly moved overnight to NJ I'm not NJ chiefs fan. This is and always has been my only account. Can you say the same?

And i don't have a favorite "woke" movie because i don't think of movies as woke or not woke. Every movie has something they are trying to say. That's just the nature of art. If i don't like a movie or show i just go on with my day. I don't treat it as if it is a personal attack on who i am as a person.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:15 PM 07-25-2022
Unless Chicago suddenly moved overnight to NJ I'm not NJ chiefs fan. This is and always has been my only account. Can you say the same?

And i don't have a favorite "woke" movie because i don't think of movies as woke or not woke. Every movie has something they are trying to say. That's just the nature of art. If i don't like a movie or show i just go on with my day. I don't treat it as if it is a personal attack on who i am as a person.
But you make a point to stop by the non-woke media thread to spread your vitriol. Tight. Can't name a single movie that you like. But you got something to say to me don't ya?

Weak
[Reply]
Fish 09:55 PM 07-25-2022
Did you know that I once got raped? Im not even kidding. It was Vegas 4am I was passed out with a lethal BAC. I came to with a woman going cowgirl on me so I instinctively grabbed her hips and achieved an erection. But it wasnt consensual. There was penetration when I was legit unconscious and even when I came to my BAC was point two something.

You take that how you will.

She was a prostitute. I only found that out later. I found out real fast that my high stakes blackjack winnings were gone tho. 4 thousand dollars.

Vegas, amirite.
Troll liar weirdo. You could really use some miserable user elixer.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:53 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Troll liar weirdo. You could really use some miserable user elixer.
What is it you dont like about me Fish? I think you are really cool. I was thinking about seeing if you wanted to hang out for a platonic man-date. We would shoot pool and drink gallons of beer, then walk over to the strip club next door for an afternoon beer. Then to the bar for beers.

Sadly, I think both of those places shut down. So we will have to kick it at your place. You got a mancave? Pool table?

Dont worry I will bring enough beer for the both of us.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:05 AM 07-26-2022
I will now tell the full story of when I legitimately, by all laws of all states, got raped. Fish thinks I'm lying but I'm not.

It was Vegas and I was there with my main man Robbie. Our other buddies were flying in the next day so it was just me and the Robbizzle for that first night.

We got super drunk and gambled a lot. Now it is 2am and I decide I'm gonna blow my last 100 on 1 hand of blackjack. By this time I have no idea where Robbie is.

So I throw down my 1 black chip, but instead of losing like this story would usually go, I win. So I bet another black chip, get an 11, double down with that other black chip, and win again. On the span of 20 minutes I turned my last 100 into about 4 grand. Then I went to our room to pass out. I put the 4 grand in the drawer of the little nightstand they have in hotels.

Now it is 4am and there is someone on top of me. It is a chick. She is naked. Black girl that looks like she works out. Robbie is in the other bed with a white girl. I found out later they were both prostitutes that he had hired.

I already described the rape. She was cowgirl. I woke up and did my manly business with her, right in viewing distance of Robbie and his chick, so I put on a show. Could not climax. Then I passed back out.

Now it is 8am and I wake up and open that drawer with that 4k in it. It was gone. The hookers took it.

Later, Robbie gave me money, I think 500 bucks, because he felt bad about bringing those hookers up to the room where I lost the 4 grand. He was a great guy. He died of an overdose a while ago.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up