Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Thor: Love and Thunder
Munson 05:11 PM 04-18-2022

[Reply]
BigRichard 12:11 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Will this be Thor's send off?
I thought I saw he signed some multi movie deal so I would guess not. But I maybe not remembering right.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:16 PM 05-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I thought I saw he signed some multi movie deal so I would guess not. But I maybe not remembering right.
He signed a multi deal but I figured most will be guardians and cameos.
[Reply]
sully1983 07:12 PM 05-26-2022
Okay so damn that actually does look promising . The new trailer was a lot to take in but my main take away is Bale is going to go all out to being a memorable villain. A lot of these big named actors would agree to do a MCU villain role for a good easy paycheck and half ass their effort (Cate Blanchett, Jude Law, Jeff Bridges, Robert Redford, Mickey Rourke, Mads etc etc) but Bale takes everything seriously and gives it 100% (hell, he was even super serious when he was portraying John Conner in that laughably goofy Terminator Salvation movie directed by some dbag named McG :-) who can forget the leaked audio of Bale going ballistic on one of the crew members distracting him:-)

This definitely has potential to get me interested in the MCU again. Here's hoping its good!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:25 PM 05-26-2022
Oh wow! Gorr the GOD KILLER has appeared! This will be ultra interesting. I hope this one is incredible! Ragnarok sure as hell was!
[Reply]
Bowser 05:17 PM 06-12-2022
So this is cool and interesting for the future of the MCU. They've just shown us some powerhouse cosmic entities in the last Thor trailer - Lady Death, Eon, Infinity, Uatu the Watcher, and the Living Tribunal.

Maybe they'll play a part, maybe they won't, but they are jam packing this film full of storylines and setting up the cosmic side of the MCU for sure.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:08 PM 06-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So this is cool and interesting for the future of the MCU. They've just shown us some powerhouse cosmic entities in the last Thor trailer - Lady Death, Eon, Infinity, Uatu the Watcher, and the Living Tribunal.

Maybe they'll play a part, maybe they won't, but they are jam packing this film full of storylines and setting up the cosmic side of the MCU for sure.

They've got to do something to get back on track, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:35 PM 06-13-2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:07 PM 06-20-2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:59 PM 06-23-2022
I'm way more pumped for this than any MCU movie since Endgame.

Ragnarok is in my top 3 MCU movies, and I just love what Waititi has done with the character.
[Reply]
O.city 01:02 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm way more pumped for this than any MCU movie since Endgame.

Ragnarok is in my top 3 MCU movies, and I just love what Waititi has done with the character.
I ahven't watched anything since Endgame. Just haven't gotten into it.

I am pumped for this.

Do I need to watch Spiderman or Strange to catch up?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:04 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I ahven't watched anything since Endgame. Just haven't gotten into it.

I am pumped for this.

Do I need to watch Spiderman or Strange to catch up?
No, I don't believe that this movie will be connected to either of those or the multiverse based on what I've seen/read.

I will be there day 1 though and will let you know after if I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 AM 06-28-2022

[Reply]
Fish 09:43 AM 06-28-2022
Did they fly in between 2 celestials?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:54 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Did they fly in between 2 celestials?
Yes.

This may FINALLY be the MCU movie that breaks open the cosmic side of things, as in sheer number of gods and cosmic entities that we'll see.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:03 PM 06-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes.

This may FINALLY be the MCU movie that breaks open the cosmic side of things, as in sheer number of gods and cosmic entities that we'll see.
Will they finally address the fucking giant stone hand in the ocean that the Eternal robots helped create / convert?!?!?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up