ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kansas is gonna pass sports betting very soon, maybe today.
dlphg9 12:52 PM 04-01-2022
Missouri needs to get its shit together
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:12 AM 04-02-2022
Kansas politics will never be anything other than WTF
[Reply]
bdj23 10:24 AM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Kansas politics will never be anything other than WTF
That's right, don't move here. Stay in California.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:28 AM 04-02-2022
don't worry homes I won't I'll leave that Brownback Experiment Paradise up to you all to deal with.
[Reply]
notorious 03:23 PM 04-02-2022
Hootie has devised a can’t-lose system when they pass this.

If everyone throws in a hundy we will all be rich.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:25 PM 04-02-2022
Very disappointed.

Going to make online poker even harder. When the sports betting idiots leave, just gonna leave GTO players under 40. Yuck.

All fun and games for online kansas sports betting untill ur 1099 tax bill or whatever comes and your taxed on what you won (even though you are waay down on gambling for the year). Good luck with that. I'm sure everyone was claiming all of their offshore sports betting wins...
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:38 PM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Missouri does have medical marijuana. Kansas doesn't even sell liquor in grocery stores.
Yes they do. Just have to wait till noon and that is bullshit. Game starts at noon that's a delima.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:41 PM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Hootie has devised a can’t-lose system when they pass this.

If everyone throws in a hundy we will all be rich.

You know if you say his name three times he will return as a mult.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:32 PM 04-02-2022
https://nypost.com/article/best-miss...betting-sites/

Missouri will have sports betting this year
[Reply]
Dante84 05:42 PM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Up next, medical marijuana?
Thykingdomcome15 thumbs-downed medical marijuana. Weird.
[Reply]
notorious 08:44 AM 04-03-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Very disappointed.

Going to make online poker even harder. When the sports betting idiots leave, just gonna leave GTO players under 40. Yuck.

All fun and games for online kansas sports betting untill ur 1099 tax bill or whatever comes and your taxed on what you won (even though you are waay down on gambling for the year). Good luck with that. I'm sure everyone was claiming all of their offshore sports betting wins...
I had a friend that took all the losing tickets she could find so she could take some out of reported winnings.

I don't know how it worked out for her.
[Reply]
bdj23 09:12 AM 04-30-2022
Looks like it's game on
[Reply]
bdj23 09:13 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Very disappointed.

Protip: you can't pay taxes if you don't win :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:36 AM 04-30-2022
These legal state-run sports books have vig so high that the game just can't be beat long term or even mid term. Imagine playing a poker game where the house drags 50% of the pot each hand as rake. Not even Phil Ivey on adderall could profit in a game like that, and
'twill be the same with Kansas sports betting if the previous states are any indication.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:38 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Protip: you can't pay taxes if you don't win :-)
Actual pro tip: set your gambling activities up as a business on schedule C. It's a very aggressive tax position that I wouldn't recommend in most cases but one that I've taken many a tax year (you kinda have to keep it up once you start it).
[Reply]
bdj23 10:09 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
These legal state-run sports books have vig so high that the game just can't be beat long term or even mid term. Imagine playing a poker game where the house drags 50% of the pot each hand as rake. Not even Phil Ivey on adderall could profit in a game like that, and
'twill be the same with Kansas sports betting if the previous states are any indication.
I wonder what the juice will be? I read 10% tax on all bets but I can't find much. Will you have to file a form on every win or will they just tax you when the bet is placed/cashed out?

You get nickel and dimed to death playing offshore too with btc it seems
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up