ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3054 of 4804
« First < 2054255429543004304430503051305230533054 305530563057305830643104315435544054 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:16 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
"I don't know how much they're going to win in Denver, but there's no way that this trade is not going to be worth it. Knowing Russell like I do, he's just not going to fail. Again, what does it mean when you have a good quarterback in a division like this? Does it mean you go 10-7 or 14-3? I can't tell you. They're not going 7-10. I will tell you that." - Peter King on Russell Wilson

:-)
Peter King sits when he pees.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:17 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Did Carroll put meth in his body powder
No, Bath salts.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:20 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's my prediction also. All Wilson is going to do is prevent back to back to back to back to back to BACK losing seasons. But just barely. They'll finish last, again. :-)
Wow, I read that as “Al Wilson”. That brought back some memories.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:40 PM 08-12-2022
"I don't know how much they're going to win in Denver, but there's no way that this trade is not going to be worth it. Knowing Russell like I do, he's just not going to fail. Again, what does it mean when you have a good quarterback in a division like this? Does it mean you go 10-7 or 14-3? I can't tell you. They're not going 7-10. I will tell you that." - Peter King on Russell Wilson

:-)
10-7 is your ceiling
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:16 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
10-7 is your ceiling
Reading the corporate tea leaves, I have to believe the Donks will win one against KC this season...most likely in Denver.

Two of the worst officiated regular season games concerning KC over the past few years have been the Blakeman Raiders game and against the Chargers. There have been a couple against LA but KC manged to make back-to-back record setting FG attempts in one of them...the late season Bengals game was pretty terrible too...overt enough for Burrow to publicly mention it.

Surprisingly, this hasn't happened with the Donks since HGH retired. The match-ups haven't really had any questionable game defining calls either way.

Have a hunch with a new Walton/Rice ownership group and the 2022 emphasis on illegal contact, their fortunes are about to change. They set it up like this so officials will overtly call these fouls through the first half of the season...then when public outcry/controversy happens they dial it back...while all along steering the pre-packaged narratives. It's really kind of surprising that NFL corporate allowed it happen for 6 1/2 years in a rivalry....they want parity...not only to keep a fan base engaged but for betting lines as well. "Any given Sunday" is very profitable...(See Cowboys/Donk and Jaguars/Colts games last year).

The Denver hype train is in full-effect across all major mouthpiece outlets....I've seen this ruse before. Donks dropping both games, again, with Wilson/new ownership...especially in front of their fans would be counter-productive. This is about selling hope... They play on Sunday Night Football on Dec 11th in Denver...then 3 weeks later in KC.

Donks almost HAVE to win that Sunday night game...setting up the rematch in KC in the final two weeks. Surely a post-season bid will be on the line...right?

NFL corporate is like Westworld...deliberately build narratives for most people to believe. They use the off-season to start planting their predictive programming seeds...makes it's believable when it happens.

How did Denver do it...well they now have the #4 OL so it really wasn't surprising.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:37 PM 08-12-2022
Knowing Russell like I do
lol wtf
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:45 PM 08-12-2022
In other conspiratorial news....

Why is Brady taking 11 days for "personal reasons" in the middle of TC? Bucs said they have known of this for a while...Generally, the "personal reason" excuse is for unforeseen situations that pop up...not something known well in advance.

Is he in some underground bunker getting advanced alien "anti-aging" medical treatment prior to the season? Is he some dark project experiment test? Being 45 and playing at that level is unnatural...it's why it's never happened before. Diet and exercise dont account for it..

I've never heard of a starting QB ditching TC for over a week and a half...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:54 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
In other conspiratorial news....

Why is Brady taking 11 days for "personal reasons" in the middle of TC? Bucs said they have known of this for a while...Generally, the "personal reason" excuse is for unforeseen situations that pop up...not something known well in advance.

Is he in some underground bunker getting advanced alien "anti-aging" medical treatment prior to the season? Is he some dark project experiment test? Being 45 and playing at that level is unnatural...it's why it's never happened before. Diet and exercise dont account for it..

I've never heard of a starting QB ditching TC for over a week and a half...
Adrenochrome. It keeps him young and gives him the energy of a youth.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:21 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Adrenochrome. It keeps him young and gives him the energy of a youth.
The timing is what's interesting to me...what could have been so important and known in advance, that couldn't be rescheduled? He had the whole off-season...

If it was a family emergency or something that just popped up...then OK. Whatever it was...he knew in advance and couldn't get out of it...knew exactly how many days it would be.

Satanic rituals have to be performed at precise seasonal times for them to work...so there is that too. His wife is a high ranking witch..who ****ing knows other than it's very odd.

I mean it could be just an excuse to ditch camp...but I cant see them being ok with that...the '"I'm too good to be here" angle. He's always been described as hyper-competitive.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 PM 08-12-2022
Here are some tell-tales of the pre-packaged narrative...notice how Cowherd leaves out Mahomes/Ju-Ju? Has Hurts and Lawrence listed..and Wilson/2 career TD Jeudy at #5.

This was seed planting...

In Goodells private SB suite before the trade...what are the odds?

"Better OL than anyone may have realized"...especially every non-ESPN site that studied them for analytics....and had them 28th in sacks and no higher than 15th over-all.

The NFL.com one is still the best...

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 PM 08-12-2022
Cowherd just has a boner for all things Seattle including all the turds it evacuates from its bowels.

Wilson is his "buddy" just like Telesco and the Chargers. They're high-profile NFL people who will actually talk to him and (pretend to?) like him, so he'll puff them up all the time.

Cowherd had like a week's worth of shows a few weeks ago defending all of Walruss's cringe behavior over the years. He basically said, "Yeah, he's not cool or hip. He's a nerd. And nerds get what they want because they're smarter, more intense about their passions, and don't waste their time trying to fit in with the crowd."

Complete bullshit, of course, because I don't know what the hell you call all those wasted hours posting on social media all the damn fucking time. But that's Cowherd for ya.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:53 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Cowherd just has a boner for all things Seattle including all the turds it evacuates from its bowels.

Wilson is his "buddy" just like Telesco and the Chargers. They're high-profile NFL people who will actually talk to him and (pretend to?) like him, so he'll puff them up all the time.

Cowherd had like a week's worth of shows a few weeks ago defending all of Walruss's cringe behavior over the years. He basically said, "Yeah, he's not cool or hip. He's a nerd. And nerds get what they want because they're smarter, more intense about their passions, and don't waste their time trying to fit in with the crowd."

Complete bullshit, of course, because I don't know what the hell you call all those wasted hours posting on social media all the damn ****ing time. But that's Cowherd for ya.
What I'm trying to communicate is this is the exact thing the media preemptively did for the Raiders...who went 12-4 with a NFL record number of 4th quarter comebacks. I have the Donks..on paper, at 9 wins.

Sure there is off-season media hype every year...but not in unison...and not outright lying. I haven't seen it since the aforementioned Raider miracle year. You couple that with a globalist billionaire buying the team for a record amount...yeah, not good.

The writing is on the wall...trust me..I want to be wrong. I want the cheating Donks to lose every game until the earth explodes.

The analytics on that miracle Raiders team said they were, at best, a 9 win team...a little cooking had them at 12-4.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:14 AM 08-13-2022
What I'm trying to communicate is this is the exact thing the media preemptively did for the Raiders...who went 12-4 with a NFL record number of 4th quarter comebacks.

Sure there is off-season media hype every year...but not in unison...and not outright lying. I haven't seen it since the aforementioned Raider miracle year. You couple that with a globalist billionaire buying the team for a record amount...yeah, not good.

The writing is on the wall...trust me..I want to be wrong. I want the cheating Donks to lose very game until the earth explodes.
Whatevs. Let them win 12 games and have Wilson get injured and they wind up getting bounced in round 1.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:41 AM 08-13-2022
What I'm trying to communicate is this is the exact thing the media preemptively did for the Raiders...who went 12-4 with a NFL record number of 4th quarter comebacks. I have the Donks..on paper, at 9 wins.

The writing is on the wall...trust me..I want to be wrong. I want the cheating Donks to lose every game until the earth explodes.

The analytics on that miracle Raiders team said they were, at best, a 9 win team...a little cooking had them at 12-4.
Kind of a weird thing to say when the Lions had more 4th quarter comebacks that same year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:40 AM 08-13-2022
Op is right though. That's an 8 to 9 win team with a ceiling of 10 unless the league gets involved with shady finishes. Remember the game Denver beat KC early in the season in 5 heads last year? Good lord what a corrupt piece of shit game that was.
[Reply]
Page 3054 of 4804
« First < 2054255429543004304430503051305230533054 305530563057305830643104315435544054 > Last »
Up