ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs/Bears
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:10 PM 08-12-2022
Show to be on NFLN at 12:00 CT Saturday.

Just a heads up.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:58 AM 08-13-2022
Looking forward to watching the future insurance salesmen and grocery baggers play
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:12 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Me too!! Blame that on Bienemy for Mahomes severe regression in the 2nd half. The only time I have really seen Pat deficate the bed and it didn't have to happen. BUT the silver lining to all this is maybe Mahomes grew up a lot more from this and will not let some 3rd rate rejected child of a coach in the NFL get inside his head or let anyone get inside his head for that matter.:-)

You know this incident happened because there is NO WAY Mahomes does a Jekyl and Hyde routine in his play because there is NO HISTORY of him doing this and especially being 4yrs into the league at that time. Now I think or hope Pat has progressed to finding his full voice and has the ability to quietly and professionally tell Eric to "F" off.:-) Nagy is now the buffer between them which is good but will be interesting to see that dynamic over time.
What the feck is this bs? Smh firstly the defense gave up 20 odd points in the second half and Andy refused to run the damn ball. So the EB blame game is nonsense..Time to move on now it's done.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:15 AM 08-13-2022
Kelce's Krunch
https://www.kshb.com/sports/chiefs-t...-krunch-cereal
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:21 AM 08-13-2022
4 straight AFCCG's at Arrowhead. Let's make it 5.

And just think we won two of those and the two we lost went to overtime.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:58 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
When did they start doing afternoon preseason games? Weren't they always in the evening before?
Originally Posted by Bowser:
My exact question. I can't really remember a preseason game not being played in that evening window of 5-7 Central.
Chiefs vs Bears preseason game in 2018 started at Noon as well.
[Reply]
Monty 07:05 AM 08-13-2022
LFG!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:13 AM 08-13-2022
This is a shitty game day thread. You all are a bunch of rimjobs for posting in here about my favorite team.
[Reply]
Redbled 07:21 AM 08-13-2022
Anyone know of any way to watch it delayed if you can’t watch at noon? Also don’t have nfln. Ya I know I’m screwed.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:33 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Anyone know of any way to watch it delayed if you can’t watch at noon? Also don’t have nfln. Ya I know I’m screwed.
sportsurge.net is what I use. NFLbite is probably still going strong. There are plenty of others. You can watch it online.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:35 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is a shitty game day thread. You all are a bunch of rimjobs for posting in here about my favorite team.
It's not a GDT. It was a heads up to let people know it'll be on NFLN. Read the OP. Feel free to start a GDT.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:36 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Dofu sports app worked great for me last year and appears to still be working this year (for now at least)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:01 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

This is the worst GDT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:12 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
This is the worst GDT.
I worry that it could derail our entire season.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:23 AM 08-13-2022
More like chiefs vs Bear home field
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:47 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Kelce's Krunch
https://www.kshb.com/sports/chiefs-t...-krunch-cereal
Breakfast of Champions!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12