ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Post-Mortem: 2022 NFL Draft Class
Dante84 03:49 PM 08-08-2022
Figure we can drop nuggets about random dudes from this draft class as their early careers progress.
[Reply]
O.city 09:32 AM 09-21-2023
Tranquil is just here for a year though. So you're gonna have to do something there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 AM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tranquil is just here for a year though. So you're gonna have to do something there.
Once the team started putting effort into the LB position, they've damn near batted 1.000.

Gay over Wilson appears to be a minor miss, but we're still getting good LBs on the 2nd and 3rd day. Contributors if nothing else.

If you can run Bolton/Leo as your top two guys, you can cut some corners on LB3. And thus far Tranquill hasn't done anything to build his market past where it was last off-season - he can be retained for another year relatively cheaply in all likelihood.

Gotta go cheap in places and Bolton's intelligence combined with Chenal's athleticism makes LB3 a pretty obvious spot.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 09-21-2023
I wonder if Cam Jones has anything in him moving forward. He’s looked good when he’s out there.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:06 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I wonder if Cam Jones has anything in him moving forward. He’s looked good when he’s out there.
As a maybe limited role stuffer I think he could be pretty useful. It was a shame Isaiah Moore got injured as I thought he could be a better version. I honestly think Cole Christiansen could do a job too
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:21 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Poverty Bolton.

I mean don't get me wrong, I thought he'd get drafted (may a have even taken him in the CP Mock; I know I considered it in the 6th/7th) but I see him as more of a solid reserve than anything because I don't see anywhere that he's truly good.

Not powerful enough to be a 2 down backer, not athletic enough to be a 3rd down guy. He's just a lesser version of essentially everything Bolton does. And that's not really a starting caliber player, IMO.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up