ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 38
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:14 PM 01-21-2020
Pretty sure bartering is reportable income. But i'd destroy the invoice . No wait , that would be illegal. So gotta do the procedure on the weekend as a favor.
[Reply]
scho63 10:45 PM 01-21-2020
This thread is starting to feel like a root canal.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:26 AM 01-22-2020
So I went to the dentist last week, yay me. But they had a black floss that really did a nice job. When you pull it tight, it stretches thinner so you don't have to jam it between your teeth as bad, then when it's in there you let off and it gets wider. It really felt good on my gums relative to the bullshit I normally use.

From burst oral health. I bought some off amazon.
[Reply]
O.city 09:34 AM 01-23-2020
So did a little free dental work today.

The Domestic violence womens shelter here in town had a couple ladies that needed some teeth extracted. One of them had her jaw broke by her ex and he broke a couple teeth off, the other had her BF hit her in the face with a broom handle and break a few.

Took them out no charge for the ladies today. Super sweet ladies just trying to get back on their feet. Hopefully I helped them out.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:59 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

The Domestic violence womens shelter here in town had a couple ladies that needed some teeth extracted. One of them had her jaw broke by her ex and he broke a couple teeth off, the other had her BF hit her in the face with a broom handle and break a few.

Took them out no charge for the ladies today. Super sweet ladies just trying to get back on their feet. Hopefully I helped them out.
You should offer to work on the men who did this too, then call in sick and let me play dentist. I have some tools that might make them better people.
[Reply]
Otter 01:42 PM 01-23-2020

You sound like a good man O.city. Keep it up, the world needs more.
[Reply]
O.city 03:37 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
You sound like a good man O.city. Keep it up, the world needs more.
I try to do my part.

Just be appreciative and pay it forward is all I ask.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:07 PM 01-23-2020
Good shit O.

I've had some nasty infections and no money or insurance and had a dentist help me out. I couldnt thank the dentist enough for the job they do
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:32 PM 01-23-2020

In college my fraternity always did a fundraiser for a local battered women’s shelter. It didn’t end up with any giant money or anything but it mattered to them and ended up being one of the most fulfilling things I’ve done in college.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:11 AM 01-29-2020

Did you mention to them that when you're done working on them the best thing they can do is keep their mouth shut?

I kid, that might have not been funny.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:33 PM 01-23-2020

[Reply]
O.city 06:53 AM 01-29-2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ziAcVJ...=13stiaalg7qz2

Clay was asking about draining an infection. Here’s an oral surgeon draining one extra orally. I won’t do it that way, I’ll refer those out
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:43 PM 03-10-2020
Remember that loose crown I was talking about earlier? Well... the cement didn't give up on life.

Last night my mouth was more sore than usual so I decided I would pop off the crown so that the gum could have a bit of rest and I would make an appointment at the dentist within the next few days. (finally got dental insurance back).

It is 3AM and I pull on the crown and...

the fucking post came out with it. The cement was just fine. The connection between the tooth and the post was fucked.

It is now 3AM and I'm having a panic attack because I pulled my crown and post completely out of my mouth. I consider using the emergency line for a dentist but decide against it because my mouth now actually feels better than it did before. Instead... I research on dentists all night and decide on a few to call and see who could get me in the quickest.

I get an appointment at 8:30 and am told an extraction is the only thing left to do. They agree to pull it out at around 10:00 and now I have a gaping hole in my mouth

Now I get to figure out to gather $1,700 for a bridge. YAY!!!!
[Reply]
O.city 04:40 PM 03-10-2020
That sucks man. It happens though. Good luck on getting it fixed. It’ll go fine
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:31 PM 03-10-2020
Well that’s a horror show. Good luck MJ.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 38
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up