ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 181
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
TLO 09:41 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well so far spot on about this team.

It’s a horrible horrible no talent basketball team.
Yes, but you've been saying the same thing for 10 years now. You were bound to be right eventually.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 10:25 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I've been wondering the same thing. And when the hammer falls this offseason...what kind of shape will the program be in?

Rivals has us so far as the #48 ranked recruiting class with 2 4 stars. No one wants to touch us till they see what's going to happen from the fallout. I'm not a "sky is falling" fan, but this feels like Camelot starting to crumble. :-)
While I think it may have an impact, I think the bigger issue is we don’t have any room. If De Sousa gets cleared, you basically know the starting lineup next year is Dotson, Grimes, Garrett/agbaji, De Sousa, Doke. Mac, lightfoot as the back up bigs. Going in to the year you would have assumed we would be replacing Doke, Grimes, maybe Dotson, and Lawson. Now it’s just Lawson, and even he isn’t holding that good of a draft position. Not many top players would line up to play for a team with this much uncertainty in playing time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:53 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
While I think it may have an impact, I think the bigger issue is we don’t have any room. If De Sousa gets cleared, you basically know the starting lineup next year is Dotson, Grimes, Garrett/agbaji, De Sousa, Doke. Mac, lightfoot as the back up bigs. Going in to the year you would have assumed we would be replacing Doke, Grimes, maybe Dotson, and Lawson. Now it’s just Lawson, and even he isn’t holding that good of a draft position. Not many top players would line up to play for a team with this much uncertainty in playing time.
True dat. Don't see the top tier talent coming here.

We are coming off a final 4 appearance and this teams talent is the best we could do?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:39 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Yes, but you've been saying the same thing for 10 years now. You were bound to be right eventually.
Negative sir. Apparently you don’t pay attention, cause for the last 10 years I have been complaining about perimeter defense like clockwork.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:51 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Negative sir. Apparently you don’t pay attention, cause for the last 10 years I have been complaining about perimeter defense like clockwork.
Hey. Threes are lucky. If they make them luck. Fools gold and such.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:58 AM 02-01-2019
Snore. We were 9-0 with Dok incl wins over Tenn and Mich State. His injury killed the season. It happens.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:27 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Snore. We were 9-0 with Dok incl wins over Tenn and Mich State. His injury killed the season. It happens.
Health Doke and we are cruising.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:04 PM 02-01-2019
Crazy to think we had folks here (kcConnect, etc) saying we couldn’t play him and Lawson together. “How’s that working out for ya??”
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:39 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
True dat. Don't see the top tier talent coming here.

We are coming off a final 4 appearance and this teams talent is the best we could do?
Herein lies the problem with recruiting rankings. This was supposed to be Selfs most talented team. Hell look back at this thread.

Sometimes they don’t pan out, man.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:18 PM 02-01-2019
Silvio banned for rest of season and the next season ncaa ruled.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:23 PM 02-01-2019
Link?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:26 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Crazy to think we had folks here (kcConnect, etc) saying we couldn’t play him and Lawson together. “How’s that working out for ya??”
KU wasn't any good with them together (eventually luck runs out and you stop winning every single close game). KU wasn't any good without them together. KU wasn't any good period.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:28 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Link?
NCAA announced it on their website. It's to be expected. He was never playing another game for this school after the Adidas news.

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...ilvio-de-sousa
[Reply]
kstater 05:29 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
NCAA announced it on their website. It's to be expected. He was never playing another game for this school after the Adidas news.

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...ilvio-de-sousa
Yeah Selfs scorched earth statement cant be that wise considering

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:31 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by kstater:
Yeah Selfs scorched earth statement cant be that wise considering

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's designed for recruiting. Have to stand by the player.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 181
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up