ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 44
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 10:24 PM 07-11-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They're not going to bring him back as a force ghost?
he shaved

seems unlikely he's going to be in the movie on that fact alone
[Reply]
Rausch 08:39 AM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he shaved

seems unlikely he's going to be in the movie on that fact alone
He's already stated in interviews he's done with SW's...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:26 AM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He's already stated in interviews he's done with SW's...
Sounds like he hated his character in 8 and they ruined it for him like they did so many fans.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:00 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Sounds like he hated his character in 8 and they ruined it for him like they did so many fans.
He knows they killed the franchise. Star Wars is just another Transformers now, coasting along on inertia.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:21 PM 07-11-2018
Well, at least it has shitty expectations.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:13 PM 07-12-2018
Unless he's projecting as a younger Luke as a force ghost....

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:15 PM 07-12-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Unless he's projecting as a younger Luke as a force ghost....

via GIPHY

Hayden Christensen bro as Anakin.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 07-13-2018
No, dipshit, he didn't like it at first and then he changed his mind once he actually saw the film.

Luke isn't done with Star Wars, it's done with HIM, because HE'S DEAD. I'm sure he'll do voice work or something in the future.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:08 PM 07-13-2018
No, dipshit, he didn't like it at first and then he changed his mind once he actually saw the film.

Luke isn't done with Star Wars, it's done with HIM, because HE'S DEAD. I'm sure he'll do voice work or something in the future.
He tried to do some PR work after his initial commmets but more recently he pretty much went back to his initial reaction that his character was qay off.. I posted a link in the other thread somewhere. He pretty much lost interest as much as most of the.fan base.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:12 PM 07-13-2018
LOL, Hamill was being a company man with that recanted comment. The PR department probably chewed his ass because of that moment of honest candor.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:18 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
LOL, Hamill was being a company man with that recanted comment. The PR department probably chewed his ass because of that moment of honest candor.
You can pretty much tell where he stands from this interview.

https://www.google.com/amp/comicbook...arc-was-tough/
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:16 AM 07-14-2018
Dead isn't dead to Jedi's. He and everyone who ever lived can come back as ghost Jedi's, correct?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:28 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dead isn't dead to Jedi's. He and everyone who ever lived can come back as ghost Jedi's, correct?
From what I read is a learned skill that not all Jedi possess.. not much written in stone.Sounds like a newer phenomenon started around Yodas time. I am sure Clay can shine more light on it than I
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:34 AM 07-14-2018
From what I read is a learned skill that not all Jedi possess.. not much written in stone.Sounds like a newer phenomenon started around Yodas time. I am sure Clay can shine more light on it than I
That is correct. Qui-Gon, I believe, discovered the process.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:50 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
That is correct. Qui-Gon, I believe, discovered the process.

Everything about how Luke died in TLJ and what I have seen/read about force ghosts says that Luke can return as one. I know that a lot of shit isn't canon now but:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_ghost
[Reply]
Page 3 of 44
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up