ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I told my wife she
Reroka 01:45 PM 06-28-2022
Needed to drop 20 lbs lastnight,

Lets just say I did not sleep in our bed.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:19 AM 06-29-2022
That's why you don't get married women let themselves go once they get married
[Reply]
scho63 08:20 AM 06-29-2022
Did she throw a plate with ketchup on it against your TV and smash it to pieces while it dripped all over the floor?
[Reply]
Eureka 08:34 AM 06-29-2022
People who lose some weight after being bigger for a long time often feel much better about life. They seem happier as exercise and discipline spill out into other aspects of their lives. Energy, positive outlook, and happiness seem to go up for people who find a "new them".

Those before and after photos can be wow.

[Reply]
Reroka 08:45 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sure there is, there's plenty a man can do about it.

The problem is that usually means some effort and lifestyle changes on the man's part too...and well....most aren't willing to look themselves in the mirror.

If your wife is getting fat there's a good chance you ain't what you use to be either, considering you share the same lifestyle and all...
5 foot 10 175 pounds. Not fat, Not ripped either.

Wife 4 foot 8 120 pounds.
[Reply]
loochy 09:34 AM 06-29-2022
I'm holding up my end of the bargain just fine
[Reply]
neech 09:48 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
5 foot 10 175 pounds. Not fat, Not ripped either.

She's fat alright, tell her to lose some weight and that its embarrassing to be around her in public.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:55 AM 06-29-2022
Smooth. The only thing I would have added is, "If you drop 20lbs you'll look as hot as your sister".

How fast can you run?
[Reply]
notorious 09:56 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
People who lose some weight after being bigger for a long time often feel much better about life. They seem happier as exercise and discipline spill out into other aspects of their lives. Energy, positive outlook, and happiness seem to go up for people who find a "new them".

Those before and after photos can be wow.

The huge increase of attention you get from the opposite sex gives them more confidence, too.
[Reply]
DementedLogic 10:01 AM 06-29-2022
Needed to drop 20 lbs lastnight,

Lets just say I did not sleep in our bed.
I told my wife something similar 8 years ago. I still hear about it, and she's put on another 40 lb+ since. I tried to lead by example and dropped 30 lbs myself, but that didn't seem to motivate her. I don't know how to handle the situation, but its going to reach a breaking point eventually.
[Reply]
notorious 10:05 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by DementedLogic:
I told my wife something similar 8 years ago. I still hear about it, and she's put on another 40 lb+ since. I tried to lead by example and dropped 30 lbs myself, but that didn't seem to motivate her. I don't know how to handle the situation, but its going to reach a breaking point eventually.
You need to tell her.

I see large weight gains as if something is going wrong in their life. What is causing the weight gain?
[Reply]
DementedLogic 10:16 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
You need to tell her.

I see large weight gains as if something is going wrong in their life. What is causing the weight gain?
Well, it started with having 3 kids, but with kids comes a house full of junk food. She can't seem to leave it alone.
[Reply]
Grim 10:16 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
You need to tell her.

40 pounds over 8 years?
A sedentary lifestyle and an American diet is most likely the cause.
[Reply]
loochy 10:21 AM 06-29-2022
but with kids comes a house full of junk food.

No, it doesn't. With buying a house full of junk food comes a house full of junk food. Don't blame it on the kids. They don't do the grocery shopping.
[Reply]
scho63 10:21 AM 06-29-2022
So she went from a spinner to a squatter.

Yeah, get her on the treadmill pronto. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 10:22 AM 06-29-2022
Well, it started with having 3 kids, but with kids comes a house full of junk food. She can't seem to leave it alone.
Does she take naps? How much time does she have at home?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up