ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 63
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 07:31 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Any recommendations for some cool whiskey glasses?
https://us.denverandliely.com/products/whisky-glass-1
[Reply]
threebag 08:33 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I wouldn't have to give my GF back massages. :-)
Baby Got (Lots Of) Back?
[Reply]
srvy 08:48 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Any recommendations for some cool whiskey glasses?
Keep an eye on Macy's they run lots of sales on rocks glasses it that's what your looking for. I know Joyjolt is a nice whiskey glass with good heavy base. Be leery of glasses that taper down to the opening. If you use ice they sweat and get slippery IMO
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:52 PM 09-12-2022
Some good options. Thanks fellas.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:57 AM 09-21-2022
Picked up one of these puppies and MAN is it nice... I seriously no longer need to lug my big rig with me. Still have it, but this gem allows me to post almost immediately (which is 99% of what I do nowadays), I can teach students with minimal configuration time, and I can take my phone with me on shore dives in Bonaire (because I won't leave it in the truck). So freaking cool, and the vacuum check is just like on my big rig...

For those who have dabbled in underwater photography, I'm going to have to deal with it's weight, so some pool noodles Ops are in order for the mount, but it's all good...

So, even if you snorkel from a cruise ship (
:-) ) this product is the foshizzle.
[Reply]
myselff77 07:26 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Picked up one of these puppies and MAN is it nice...
That's very cool. I use to dive as a teenager and we had the pre-tech version where the case could hold a disposable camera. It actually took decent pictures. I bet what you can pull off with your phone is impressive.

It'd be fun to get back into diving. Since I haven't been in 20+ years, I imagine I'd have to get certified again. However, I don't really have a buddy to do it with which seems problematic. Maybe in another 10 years when my son is old enough to get certified...
Attached: suba.JPG (25.9 KB) 
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:34 AM 09-21-2022
The Mrs got me a metal detector for an early Christmas present. I've wanted one for a long time. I'm still learning how to use it, but I love it so far
[Reply]
scho63 07:43 AM 09-21-2022
I bought a toiletry bag to use for my cigars when I go out to smoke at a cigar bar, outdoors near hiking trails or with friends outside. It will hold about 10-15 cigars, my lighters, 3 cutting tools, 2 humidity packs, my keys, cell phone and wallet.

So much easier than the mess I dealt with before. Not sure why I never did this earlier.

https://a.co/d/2lOHwxw
Attached: 6jpg_1500x1500_crop_center@2x.jpg (65.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:53 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I bought a toiletry bag to use for my cigars when I go out to smoke at a cigar bar, outdoors near hiking trails or with friends outside. It will hold about 10-15 cigars, my lighters, 3 cutting tools, 2 humidity packs, my keys, cell phone and wallet.

So much easier than the mess I dealt with before. Not sure why I never did this earlier.

What cigar lighter you using? I keep one in my pickup for heat shrink, keeping ropes from fettering, and any other things I need a bit of fire for. And it recently ate shit.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:06 AM 09-21-2022

I always hated the taste of butane in the cigar. Sometimes it was really overwhelming. I try to use matches when I can (not the shitty matchbook matches).
[Reply]
scho63 08:36 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What cigar lighter you using? I keep one in my pickup for heat shrink, keeping ropes from fettering, and any other things I need a bit of fire for. And it recently ate shit.
I have cheap cigar lighters that can be refilled. The problem you will have with ANY lighter is that the expansion and contraction due to large changes in temperatures will fuck up any lighter, usually causes too much pressure and dead air. I never leave a lighter in my vehicle.

I recommend a $15-20 torch lighter with triple flame. So easy to find online or check out a local tobacco shop. Bleed out the air as needed.
[Reply]
scho63 08:41 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I always hated the taste of butane in the cigar. Sometimes it was really overwhelming. I try to use matches when I can (not the shitty matchbook matches).
Butane has come a long way. The old "wet" style is awful. The new cannisters with "dry" fluid is pretty much odor and flavorless.

Another key is use the lighter to light the cigar WITHOUT taking any draws. Once fully lit, blow out first to push out any flavor before your first draw.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:12 AM 09-21-2022
I have cheap cigar lighters that can be refilled. The problem you will have with ANY lighter is that the expansion and contraction due to large changes in temperatures will fuck up any lighter, usually causes too much pressure and dead air. I never leave a lighter in my vehicle.

I recommend a $15-20 torch lighter with triple flame. So easy to find online or check out a local tobacco shop. Bleed out the air as needed.
Right. That's what I've been doing, but I'll have to figure out how to bleed the air.
[Reply]
SuperChief 09:18 AM 09-21-2022
Butane has come a long way. The old "wet" style is awful. The new cannisters with "dry" fluid is pretty much odor and flavorless.
That's really cool. How new are we talking with this "dry" fluid? I'll admit, I haven't been heavily into cigars since about 2013/2014.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:18 AM 09-21-2022
My cars. In my teens I was a gear head. 20s I was a poor college student so couldn't afford anything. 30s-40s, raising a family, so all about practicality, safety, and efficiency. Now that I have eclipsed 50, kids are in HS/college, I can buy my toys again. Oh man, these new toys make those 60s and 70s hot rods I lusted after & drove as a teen (80s), look like station wagons. Damn, cars these days are fast, powerful, and a blast to drive. They are also significantly safer and even comfortable, hell, cushy.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 63
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Up