ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 172
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:35 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
Before we get to some of those “nuggets” I promised … allow me to say this as a disclaimer.

Everything I’m about to share here is 100% accurate and the information came directly from people within the Chiefs organization first hand directly to me. Also know that I’m NOT an attention seeker and I usually stay behind the scenes. (14 posts in TEN years) And I have NO REASON to lie to my brother Chief’s fans. You can either believe or disbelieve … that is your right and I respect it.

That Said ….

This thread is being monitored CLOSELY at One Arrowhead Drive.

In fact … the story “originated” at One Arrowhead Drive. Let me explain.

Through buffered sources … they WANTED the story out there. Clay was RIGHT. They WERE … and ARE … looking for input from us fans … and with 1500 posts in this thread so far … they are getting what they asked for. It’s like this …
:-) I might believe the team is interested in input from the fans for service type issues but, input on the coaching staff? :-) This story was invalidated the moment I read that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:42 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
:-) I might believe the team is interested in input from the fans for service type issues but, input on the coaching staff? :-) This story was invalidated the moment I read that.
Yeah if they listened to us, they would’ve fired the Tackling Coach years ago
[Reply]
DJBILL 11:44 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I understand why you say that and I should have added this ...

Feedback from the fans on a story that hopefully would eventually go national.

And the fact the the radio host's spent the whole day talking about it ... they got their feedback. The fact that certain details of the story had not been told yet caused the information to be ridiculed by the radio hosts.

But 100% deniability was needed by all.

The story is valid ... I was just tired when I wrote it and wanted to get it out tonight as promised. But I understand and respect your comment.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:46 PM 02-21-2022
:-)

Nope.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:48 PM 02-21-2022
Thanks to Clay and DJBILL.

I think there is definitely some truth to this story. I appreciate people trying to let us other Chief fans in on it.

Like I said earlier, believe it all or part of it or none of it. Your choice.

We have all been trying to figure out what happened since the AFCCG and many parts of this story were already under consideration as plausible.

We know the Chiefs expected Bienemy to get a job elsewhere for the last 2/3 years. I think the Chiefs did everything they could to help Bienemy land a job.

Giving him another year after his contract was up, was not in their plans but did it anyway to help the guy out. Thats a solid Andy Reid type of move.

Its time to move on though. Most Chiefs fans wanted to move on before this story was even out there. Others were ok with what ever Andy decided. If it was EB again then we trust Andy.

We ALL know Patrick wants to be challenged and improve every year. I think EB is not the guy to do that going forward. Not necessarily a knock on EB, I am sure trying to Keep Patrick challenged and finding ways he could improve is next to impossible, especially for a former RB.

Make the change Chiefs, we will only love you more for it!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:06 AM 02-22-2022
Bottom line is Chiefs are either going keep EB or move on from him. Season is over he doesn't have a contract with the team so they don't have to do jack shit. They're not firing him and it's not their fault he can't get a HC job else where.

I trust what ever HC Andy Reid and GM Bruce Vegga do with that position is the right one. They have no need to throw EB under the buss Andy took blame for that last play before half and that's that. Maybe EB actually called it that may be true but Andy is not throwing anyone under the bus. I don't believe this is a PR story some of it maybe true all of it maybe true but we have to move on and what ever the HC and GM and Clark Hunt decide we will move on and forget about that game.

We kicked the Raiders ass twice. we came back from3-4 record and won the division and hosted our 4th strate AFCCG. Andy doesn't have minions on this sight to see what he should do about the OC position.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:31 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
I understand that, but the Chiefs are sure as hell acting as if he is still an employee, and still a problem.
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Which IMO makes even less sense why it is taking forever. Rams won the SB, lost coaches and replaced them all in 1 week. 3 weeks later we’re still playing pocket pool.
"It's complicated" !!!!:-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:00 AM 02-22-2022
EB has also a become a distraction with his name constantly popping up on social media every year whenever some team hires a young no-name white coach with people mentioning EB as being a worthier candidate and whatnot. It is a distraction the Chiefs can live without.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:06 AM 02-22-2022
With all that said, I would be ok with him coming back for another year. He wasn't the reason we struggled against the bungholes in that second half.

I am more concerned about the defense. Burt has a lot of work to do to replenish it with youth and talent. Wouldn't surprise me if our first 5 picks are spent on defense. With the elite young QBs now present in the AFC, we must invest heavily in the secondary.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:34 AM 02-22-2022
I'm
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
Before we get to some of those “nuggets” I promised … allow me to say this as a disclaimer.

Everything I’m about to share here is 100% accurate and the information came directly from people within the Chiefs organization first hand directly to me. Also know that I’m NOT an attention seeker and I usually stay behind the scenes. (14 posts in TEN years) And I have NO REASON to lie to my brother Chief’s fans. You can either believe or disbelieve … that is your right and I respect it.

That Said ….

This thread is being monitored CLOSELY at One Arrowhead Drive.

In fact … the story “originated” at One Arrowhead Drive. Let me explain.

Through buffered sources … they WANTED the story out there. Clay was RIGHT. They WERE … and ARE … looking for input from us fans … and with 1500 posts in this thread so far … they are getting what they asked for. It’s like this !!
I deleted a lot of blah blah blah. If you have no reason to "lie to my brother Chiefs fans". That part just lost me in any credence of trust because why the need to say it?

Sounds like Ol Prez Dick Nixon "Well, I'm not a crook"

The other thing that's just funny is the part about their decision hinges on a 15000 post thread and you posted all this after 11 pm to get feedback from Chiefs fans :-).

I'm sure what ever is true is true or all lies but are we this gullible? Chiefs have no reason to worry about PR all they have to do is hire someone new or promote from with in or rehire EB or Nagy.

Other teams just say we choked and if any of it's true they will say excuses our quarterback choked and he did so did Andy and the rest of the team. Also fucking Clay started the game day thread and he started the game day thread for LV. Now that's a fact.
[Reply]
emaw1979 01:35 AM 02-22-2022
I never wanted him in the first place as an OC because I thought he was over-promoted. That being said, it was Reid's offense so I knew he couldn't eff it up too bad if he was a failure.

I want him gone for a few reasons.

1) I think he's more of a motivational type coach than a cerebral coach. If there's any coaching position on a team that needs a cerebral coach it's the two coordinator positions. Motivational coaches have a shorter shelf life because their rah-rah crap gets old fast.

2) I don't want him anywhere near the HC position when Reid steps away. Whoever is the OC will likely get strong consideration for Reid's replacement and that time is coming.

3) I'm personally tired of hearing about him getting "passed over" and "racism". It's a clown show and it makes me cringe. Maybe he's just not a good candidate??
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:47 AM 02-22-2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:48 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I never wanted him in the first place as an OC because I thought he was over-promoted. That being said, it was Reid's offense so I knew he couldn't eff it up too bad if he was a failure.

I want him gone for a few reasons.

1) I think he's more of a motivational type coach than a cerebral coach. If there's any coaching position on a team that needs a cerebral coach it's the two coordinator positions. Motivational coaches have a shorter shelf life because their rah-rah crap gets old fast.

2) I don't want him anywhere near the HC position when Reid steps away. Whoever is the OC will likely get strong consideration for Reid's replacement and that time is coming.

3) I'm personally tired of hearing about him getting "passed over" and "racism". It's a clown show and it makes me cringe. Maybe he's just not a good candidate??

If Nagy comes back then he would be front runner for sure. I'm not sold on Nagy as our future HC but once we find out who they have as OC we can hopefully put the AFCCG behind us but it was a fun ride to get there and fist fucking the Raiders like we did I like bringing that up. Fuck the fucking Raiders

Fuck the Raiders Fuck the Broncos forever. That's my feedback as a fan hope Andy and Brun Vletzler reads that with a sip of coffee in the morning.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:07 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I never wanted him in the first place as an OC because I thought he was over-promoted.
Agreed. There were just too many post-game interviews with players selling the hell of EB. And Andy. And anyone at Arrowhead who got in front of a microphone.

The reality was that EB was a terrible interview. He didn't have a plan for the teams he interviewed for, and some of his past does get brought up and questioned. He should have been super-prepared for any of this shit. But he wasn't. And he isn't.

The Chiefs created this public relations nightmare. Now they need to keep it simple by saying, "Thanks EB for your contribution to the team. We're sure you'll land on your feet. Bye now."
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:18 AM 02-22-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Agreed. There were just too many post-game interviews with players selling the hell of EB. And Andy. And anyone at Arrowhead who got in front of a microphone.

The reality was that EB was a terrible interview. He didn't have a plan for the teams he interviewed for, and some of his past does get brought up and questioned. He should have been super-prepared for any of this shit. But he wasn't. And he isn't.

The Chiefs created to public relations nightmare. Now they need to keep it simple by saying, "Thanks EB for your contribution to the team. We're sure you'll land on your feet. Bye now."
Yes. They don't need a PR stunt to make themselves look good and throw EB under the buss after the fact
actually would make them look worse. If they were swift in making decisions then if anything came out they could squash it. This is a distraction and making it look like excuses when PMII and Andy blew it.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 172
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up