Page 898 of 4874
« First < 398798848888894895896897898 89990090190290894899813981898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:51 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, KC will show everyone how it's done in week one right?

I don't have delusions of SB glory this year, not even predicting a division title. They will compete for it though and should be in the playoff hunt through the final week.

Hedging my bets? Sure. As mentioned before, lots of change with coaches and several new players. They're not going to suck, as BlackTop predicts...

10 wins is where I think they end up. The defense is still top tier and that's going to be the difference.
I just looked at your schedule. 10 wins would be a miracle. 8 wins would be practical, and 6 wins would be a lock.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:17 AM 06-13-2017
MHM, you're usually the level headed Donk fan in here. But if you think that the Donks are going to get 10 wins and be in the hunt for the division, then you must be drinking KnowShits Kool aid. The Donks will be closer to 10 losses than 10 wins and will likely be all but eliminated by Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:31 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
MHM, you're usually the level headed Donk fan in here. But if you think that the Donks are going to get 10 wins and be in the hunt for the division, then you must be drinking KnowShits Kool aid. The Donks will be closer to 10 losses than 10 wins and will likely be all but eliminated by Thanksgiving.
Well, I don't consume from the same cup of crazy as some. Most want to agree on the safe bet of 8 wins for Denver. I think they will be better than last year which doesn't mean they'll advance, I just don't see the sky falling.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:41 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I just looked at your schedule. 10 wins would be a miracle. 8 wins would be practical, and 6 wins would be a lock.
So 2 games is the difference between practical and miracle... interesting.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:38 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hate to side with a Donk fan, but he's right. You should reword that. 8 wins is possible with a few lucky breaks would be a more accurate way to put it. 8 wins isn't really a practical expectation for the Donks this year.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:23 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos can't compete with the elite of the NFL the same as the Chiefs. Your homer mind will either accept that the hard way or the easy way.

Most likely the hard way.
You might want to rephrase that as the Broncos tore through the elite of the NFL enroute to a SB win. Pitt, Pats, and a 15-1 Pather team.

You can put kc up in the elite cat until they beat an elite team in the playoffs.

The Broncos D limited the Pats to 16 points last year in a year where their HC missed a week due to health, the DC missed a week of prep, young QB, Terrible OL and injuries to the RB corps.

This will be an interesting year. We will find out if the Broncos have turned the corner on their rebuild and if kc is just starting it's rebuild after dumping cap after June 1.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:33 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, KC will show everyone how it's done in week one right?

I don't have delusions of SB glory this year, not even predicting a division title. They will compete for it though and should be in the playoff hunt through the final week.

Hedging my bets? Sure. As mentioned before, lots of change with coaches and several new players. They're not going to suck, as BlackTop predicts...

10 wins is where I think they end up. The defense is still top tier and that's going to be the difference.
Just like the Broncos the Chiefs don't have a chance this year and you can include the rest of the conference in this too.
The patriots have a super team this year and their offense looks as good as the one they had when they went undefeated.

I have a feeling this is going to lol like the NBA this fall.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:44 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by :
It's clear Broncos rookie tackle Garett Bolles is making quality progress as the team continues to take longer looks at him with the starters at times.
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...901668488860-4

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:48 AM 06-13-2017

The deep passes from Lynch this month are cause for optimism. Consistently leading his WRs instead of making them come back for the ball.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) June 13, 2017

Lynch's best pass today came two snaps after his TD -- he hit TE Austin Traylor in stride past coverage downfield. Well-placed ball.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) June 13, 2017

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:52 AM 06-13-2017
Such off season winning... Against nobody.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:55 AM 06-13-2017

Isaiah McKenzie is gonna be a special weapon as a PR. I'd be surprised if he doesn't run at least one back this yr.

— Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe) June 13, 2017

#Broncos McKenzie and Henderson showing burst on punt returns. McKenzie is slippery @DenverChannel

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) June 13, 2017

I can confirm that @_CRADICULOUS is insanely fast.

— Nicki Jhabvala (@NickiJhabvala) June 13, 2017

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:00 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
You might want to rephrase that as the Broncos tore through the elite of the NFL enroute to a SB win. Pitt, Pats, and a 15-1 Pather team.

You can put kc up in the elite cat until they beat an elite team in the playoffs.

The Broncos D limited the Pats to 16 points last year in a year where their HC missed a week due to health, the DC missed a week of prep, young QB, Terrible OL and injuries to the RB corps.

This will be an interesting year. We will find out if the Broncos have turned the corner on their rebuild and if kc is just starting it's rebuild after dumping cap after June 1.
Still living in 2015...your team missed the play-offs last season and lost their most important piece...Wade. They also lost their defensive leader in Ware.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:12 PM 06-13-2017
JFC how much OTA fluff can possibly come from 1 team?

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:26 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC how much OTA fluff can possibly come from 1 team?

They're running apace with North Korea. Perhaps we should consider switching them up.

The deep passes from Kim Jong Un this month are cause for optimism. Consistently leading his WRs instead of making them come back for the ball.

Paxton Lynch threatens South Korea with destruction of the highest level after border incident.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:35 PM 06-13-2017

Vance Joseph on what he's seen from Garett Bolles: "A lot of progress." #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) June 13, 2017

Garett Bolles got more time at LT with first-team offense today. Said Vance Joseph: "He was drafted in the first round for a reason."

— Nicki Jhabvala (@NickiJhabvala) June 13, 2017

#Broncos HC Joseph on dust ups: "It's been back and forth all spring. Today, it looks to me that the offense responded with a big stick."

— 104.3 The FAN (@1043TheFan) June 13, 2017

[Reply]
Page 898 of 4874
« First < 398798848888894895896897898 89990090190290894899813981898 > Last »
Up