ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 192
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:00 PM 09-13-2021
You’d think he was a bust already. Since when are players weight listed by NFL teams considered correct and honest weights?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:02 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I know I know…I just watch him run with such violent intent & I keep imagining him back with the Chiefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't have mattered anyways. Good chance he wouldn't still be a Chief at this point. He would have stayed and still beasted out for 2-3 years and want/deserve Top RB money. No way KC can afford that without sacrificing players more important to this team.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:03 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My “horrendous” take? What exactly did I say? Did I say Brown had a good game? Did I say it was what I wanted to see? All I did was give perspective. I didn’t call his performance something it wasn’t.

Also, I changed it from “dumb” to “bad” to give you the benefit of the doubt because you could just have a bad memory.
I do have bad memory. Probably dumb too. :-)

You didn't say he had a good game. You won't call it bad. You made an excuse for it. That excuse was Mahomes. While Mahomes was still drifting a bit much, it doesn't excuse Brown getting torched off the edge. Mahomes had two choices: Prematurely climb the pocket before his guards have an anchor or drift further. He did both at different times throughout the game. Not all ended that well and he took some shots.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:07 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I do have bad memory. Probably dumb too. :-)

You didn't say he had a good game. You won't call it bad. You made an excuse for it. That excuse was Mahomes. While Mahomes was still drifting a bit much, it doesn't excuse Brown getting torched off the edge. Mahomes had two choices: Prematurely climb the pocket before his guards have an anchor or drift further. He did both at different times throughout the game. Not all ended that well and he took some shots.
I didn’t make an excuse for his entire performance. I made an excuse for some of the pressures, “a couple” to be exact, because a couple were absolutely on Mahomes for drifting.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:12 PM 09-13-2021
I didn’t make an excuse for his entire performance. I made an excuse for some of the pressures, “a couple” to be exact, because a couple were absolutely on Mahomes for drifting.
So, if we call it even because Mahomes' drifting also avoided some potential pressures Brown would have given up, how then do you truly grade Brown?

I watched Brown like a hawk for most of that game, to be honest. I was really curious to see what we had there. I didn't like it... at all. I don't expect him to be an upgrade to Fisher or even an equal, because that could take a while. I also didn't expect what I saw, and I'm quite worried that the slate of ERs he's going to face are going to start getting home.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:13 PM 09-13-2021
Garrett is pretty good, were not going to find a better tackle than Brown picking in the 30s, and wont have the money to pay an elite LT. We'll be fine Brown wasnt horrible.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:14 PM 09-13-2021
So, if we call it even because Mahomes' drifting also avoided some potential pressures Brown would have given up, how then do you truly grade Brown?

I watched Brown like a hawk for most of that game, to be honest. I was really curious to see what we had there. I didn't like it... at all. I don't expect him to be an upgrade to Fisher or even an equal, because that could take a while. I also didn't expect what I saw, and I'm quite worried that the slate of ERs he's going to face are going to start getting home.
Saw the same, not impressed at all.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 PM 09-13-2021

This is where your memory is obviously shit because this was no different from Fisher going against a guy like Bosa or Harrison, except it was even harder to work around then because of how Fisher would get beat.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:22 PM 09-13-2021
This is where your memory is obviously shit because this was no different from Fisher going against a guy like Bosa or Harrison, except it was even harder to work around then because of how Fisher would get beat.
I'm not asking you about Fisher. I'm asking you about Brown.

If you want to talk about Fisher's deficiencies, we can do that as an aside. I'm concerned about the play-after-play frequency with the new deficiency we now have on that side.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:24 PM 09-13-2021
I'm not asking you about Fisher. I'm asking you about Brown.

If you want to talk about Fisher's deficiencies, we can do that as an aside. I'm concerned about the play-after-play frequency with the new deficiency we now have on that side.
Originally Posted by :
I don't expect him to be an upgrade to Fisher or even an equal, because that could take a while. I also didn't expect what I saw, and I'm quite worried that the slate of ERs he's going to face are going to start getting home.
You are the one that keeps making comparisons to Fisher. If you don’t want me to point out how bad of a take your comparison is, maybe don’t make it?
[Reply]
kccrow 08:29 PM 09-13-2021
You are the one that keeps making comparisons to Fisher. If you don’t want me to point out how bad of a take your comparison is, maybe don’t make it?
I read another take on the Fisher upgrade comparison. It's not necessarily you, I'm going with the entire discussion here.

Brown is not Fisher. We have that established.

Brown was not good, and by not good I mean he was pretty fucking awful. That's my take. Run with it compadre.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:31 PM 09-13-2021
I read another take on the Fisher upgrade comparison. It's not necessarily you, I'm going with the entire discussion here.

Brown is not Fisher. We have that established.

Brown was not good, and by not good I mean he was pretty fucking awful. That's my take. Run with it compadre.
It’s hilarious that you think Fisher wouldn’t also struggle in similar fashion against the best of the best when we saw it happen all the time.

I mean, did you even watch the fucking SB?

Any time we played Harrison?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:39 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Garrett is pretty good, were not going to find a better tackle than Brown picking in the 30s, and wont have the money to pay an elite LT. We'll be fine Brown wasnt horrible.
Also, if we drafted one at 31 then we would be without either Humphrey or Bolton.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:39 PM 09-13-2021
It’s hilarious that you think Fisher wouldn’t also struggle in similar fashion against the best of the best when we saw it happen all the time.

I mean, did you even watch the fucking SB?

Any time we played Harrison?
Wheres the gif of Khalil Mack’s one armed bull rush?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:42 PM 09-13-2021
Is that worth $23 million+ AAV?
[Reply]
Page 129 of 192
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179 > Last »
Up