ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 72
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:23 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah, our OL and DL is legit enough to win a playoff game on the road. C’mon man, what’s wrong with some objectivity? We barely beat 2 of the worst teams in the league. We got owned by the Bengals AGAIN! Fuck off if you don’t see some issues that need to be addressed bitch.
Every year KC barely beats some weak teams. And, for that matter, so does everyone else. Half the Eagles’ wins were one score games vs crap teams.

I don’t feel any differently than I did before this game. Elite offense, but pass rush and red zone defense needs work.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:29 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Updated as of week 15 conclusion:

1 BUF

2 KC vs 7 MIA
4 TEN vs 5 BAL
3 CIN vs 6 LAC
LOL! Bengals are going to beat the Bills. We WILL take #1 seed. Bengals #2 Let it play out and let's see who comes to KC! :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:30 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Every year KC barely beats some weak teams. And, for that matter, so does everyone else. Half the Eagles’ wins were one score games vs crap teams.

I don’t feel any differently than I did before this game. Elite offense, but pass rush and red zone defense needs work.
Ok but just wait til we’re not playing the dregs of the league weekly, and playing actual playoff teams for 3 weeks in a row. We look like shit against bad offenses. Matter of fact we make them look like playoff teams when we play them. Gave Dungkeys their best offensive output of the season. Let Texans convert multiple 3rd and longs when they’re one of the worst in the league at it. There’s plenty wrong with this team. We can’t put away bad teams. Our OTs are worst in the league, or DEs are unable to get to the passer. Our kicker has shit the bed multiple times recently. But yeah, we’re ready to make a long playoff run?? We’ve looked like shit, and Mahomes is the only real thing keeping us afloat. We’re wasting another year of Mahomes/Kelce with a bottom third defense, the 2 worst OTs on the same team, and a kicker who is clearly spent.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:38 PM 12-18-2022
Ok but just wait til we’re not playing the dregs of the league weekly, and playing actual playoff teams for 3 weeks in a row. We look like shit against bad offenses. Matter of fact we make them look like playoff teams when we play them. Gave Dungkeys their best offensive output of the season. Let Texans convert multiple 3rd and longs when they’re one of the worst in the league at it. There’s plenty wrong with this team. We can’t put away bad teams. Our OTs are worst in the league, or DEs are unable to get to the passer. Our kicker has shit the bed multiple times recently. But yeah, we’re ready to make a long playoff run?? We’ve looked like shit, and Mahomes is the only real thing keeping us afloat. We’re wasting another year of Mahomes/Kelce with a bottom third defense, the 2 worst OTs on the same team, and a kicker who is clearly spent.
Last I checked, KC leads the league in pass block win rate. I don’t think that would be possible with the worst tackles in the league. Sure, they could be better.

The Chiefs have several easy wins, including a blowout of arguably the best team in the NFC on the road. Are you saying that they’re getting worse?

I can’t get too upset about winning a road game with horribly one-sided officiating, in which KC put up 500+ yds and outgained the opponent by almost 300.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:41 PM 12-18-2022
I think Buffalo loses to the Bengals.

We just need to keep winning.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:44 PM 12-18-2022
Last I checked, KC leads the league in pass block win rate. I don’t think that would be possible with the worst tackles in the league. Sure, they could be better.

The Chiefs have several easy wins, including a blowout of arguably the best team in the NFC on the road. Are you saying that they’re getting worse?

I can’t get too upset about winning a road game with horribly one-sided officiating, in which KC put up 500+ yds and outgained the opponent by almost 300.
Someone posted the rankings based on the percentage of pressures allowed. Orlando & Wylie were both in the bottom 20% of the league for starting Tackles on pass blocking. So probably at least 80% of the other starting Tackles around the league are better at pass blocking than those 2 guys. It's problematic, but not going to be fixed anytime soon.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:46 PM 12-18-2022

So the fact that Wylie and Brown give up the most pressures in the league makes them good? C’mon bro, you trying to peddle that shit here? They fucking suck.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:48 PM 12-18-2022
It’s closer to Frank Clark being the best DE in the league than Brown and Wylie being in the top 5 OL. They give up pressure at an all time rate!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:56 PM 12-18-2022
So the fact that Wylie and Brown give up the most pressures in the league makes them good? C’mon bro, you trying to peddle that shit here? They fucking suck.
If that’s true, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that KC throws a lot more than most teams. I think the block rate tells us more. I don’t think they’re great, but worst in the league is a major stretch.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:57 PM 12-18-2022
Does this mean no more rap songs?!
[Reply]
DRM08 09:05 PM 12-18-2022
If that’s true, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that KC throws a lot more than most teams. I think the block rate tells us more. I don’t think they’re great, but worst in the league is a major stretch.
The pressure numbers on a per snap basis are not good either. Orlando & Wiley are bottom 20% of the league in that regard, so at least 80% of the starting Tackles are doing better on a per snap basis. The overall pressure rate for the team is propped up by having very good performance from your RG, LG, & Center.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:18 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The pressure numbers on a per snap basis are not good either. Orlando & Wiley are bottom 20% of the league in that regard, so at least 80% of the starting Tackles are doing better on a per snap basis. The overall pressure rate for the team is propped up by having very good performance from your RG, LG, & Center.
But is there a huge difference between Brown’s per snap rate and, say, a middle of the pack LT?

They could both definitely be better, but it’s not something I’m majorly worried about. They’ve clearly figured out how to work around it to be able to consistently move the ball and score vs basically anyone.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:36 PM 12-18-2022
But is there a huge difference between Brown’s per snap rate and, say, a middle of the pack LT?

They could both definitely be better, but it’s not something I’m majorly worried about. They’ve clearly figured out how to work around it to be able to consistently move the ball and score vs basically anyone.
We're talking about razor thin margin for error against good opponents in the playoffs. Can you pressure the opponent's QB? Can the opponent's defense get pressure on your QB? It's a thin margin, but the pass rush & pass protection made a pretty serious impact in KC's recent losses against Cincy & Buffalo.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 09:40 PM 12-18-2022
Cincy is playing the best football of anyone in the AFC right now. They will handle Buffalo. Problem is, they will be scorching hot going into the playoffs. We are playing below average football right now and getting away with it because we are very good. Need Spags to get in his end of season groove right now.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:42 PM 12-18-2022
Yeah, our OL and DL is legit enough to win a playoff game on the road. C’mon man, what’s wrong with some objectivity? We barely beat 2 of the worst teams in the league. We got owned by the Bengals AGAIN! **** off if you don’t see some issues that need to be addressed bitch.
You have turned into such an whiny insufferable little cunt... Seriously, we've lost 3 games by 10 total points, we given up 30 points once, 31, to the Bucs with 2 late scores. This offense can score 30 on anyone. We just need to take care of the ball and have a fair officiating crew and we could beat anyone.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 72
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up