ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
Coochie liquor 04:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kultamine:
I can never recall a player being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for saying something to another player. Anybody else?

To a referee, sure, but not to another player unless they are in someone else's face and screaming.

As already posted, players talk trash all game long, and in this case Ryan had jawed at Jones first. That referee was out of line to take over the game. But the Chiefs were bad today on offense and managed to lose to a bad team.

Well, guess we won't get to hear what was said on mic'd up.

College football was so refreshing yesterday when they let the boys tussle here and there without yellow hankies flying all over the place. C'mon NFL, stop asking the players to go 100% for 5 or 10 seconds and then revert to perfect gentlemen a second later, and repeat this cycle all game long.
Yes. I remember Brady chasing down HB in the SB, yelling at him. Then HB getting the flag.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:17 PM 09-25-2022
Nothing that should have been a penalty that extended that drive. Chiefs should have been better on ST and Offense, but that was a game changing penalty. Players are out there all game saying shit and shoving. Jones didn't even shove or push anyone.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:17 PM 09-25-2022
Ryan was damn lucky he was alive.....If 9 hits him full speed, he is dead.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:17 PM 09-25-2022
Brady is allowed to yell and scream at refs and his appointment every game and get no flags. This is proof of NFL rigging games.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brady is allowed to yell and scream at refs and his appointment every game and get no flags. This is proof of NFL rigging games.
Brady is allowed to chase a player across the field and yell at them and get the player he chased flagged...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:08 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It certainly highlights some level of bias.
[Reply]
jimidollar 02:18 PM 09-25-2022
Doesn't matter. Keep your fucking mouth shut and play the game!
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:19 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Doesn't matter. Keep your ****ing mouth shut and play the game!
No one keeps there mouth shut. They are always talking shit.

This is such a stupid ass take. Fucking butt fucker.
[Reply]
TEX 02:21 PM 09-25-2022
I get your point, but it's football. Shit gets said. Stupid to throw a flag for bad words.:-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:33 PM 09-25-2022
Doesn't matter. Keep your fucking flag in your pocket and let the players play the game!
[Reply]
BWillie 04:04 PM 09-25-2022
In bball ppl dunk on each other all the time...and immediately talk shit after. And nobody cares....let alone after a game winning play. If anytime, That's when you should be allowed to do it.

Imagine in the MLB if you hit a HR to win the game then did a bat flip and the umps not only took away the HR but gave the run to the other team.

No Fun League.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
In bball ppl dunk on each other all the time...and immediately talk shit after. And nobody cares....let alone after a game winning play. If anytime, That's when you should be allowed to do it.

Imagine in the MLB if you hit a HR to win the game then did a bat flip and the umps not only took away the HR but gave the run to the other team.

No Fun League.
Yeah,I fucking hate the league emphasis on this bullshit. It's a subjective foul. Trash talking occurs everywhere but we give refs the authority to determine what is too much? absolutely stupid rule that fans, players, coaches don't want. The only people who want this is The Shield.

If you're not going to get rid of it taunting should be 5 yards. Absolutely batshit that this is a worse penalty than holding, a penalty on a foul that actually creates competitive disadvantage

I hate the call but get why it's enforced to follow a stupid rule. I also won't use this as a excuse for losing a game we didn't deserve to win
[Reply]
kepp 10:01 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah,I ****ing hate the league emphasis on this bullshit. It's a subjective foul. Trash talking occurs everywhere but we give refs the authority to determine what is too much? absolutely stupid rule that fans, players, coaches don't want. The only people who want this is The Shield.

If you're not going to get rid of it taunting should be 5 yards. Absolutely batshit that this is a worse penalty than holding, a penalty on a foul that actually creates competitive disadvantage

I hate the call but get why it's enforced to follow a stupid rule. I also won't use this as a excuse for losing a game we didn't deserve to win
Yep. Subjective penalties either need to be gone, or reviewable.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:04 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by kepp:
Yep. Subjective penalties either need to be gone, or reviewable.
Subjective penalties is how they work with Vegas, they ain't changing that..the last time they tried with PI the refs basically protested by refusing to ever overturn one.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:18 PM 09-25-2022
It's amazing that the refs just completely ignored Mahomes getting his facemask grabbed, when you're not even supposed to touch a QBs helmet, but they heard something and threw a flag.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up