ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce cementing his HOF status
RunKC 11:02 AM 12-01-2019
Fastest TE in history to get 450 receptions and 6,000 yards. Needs 167 more to get 1,000 yards and become the first TE in history to get 1,000 receiving yards in 4 straight years.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:08 AM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
What is interesting about Kelce is I bet you could go back in the archives and find people wanting him gone because of his attitude and his bone headed plays. Maybe I will do a search and hope that I wasn't one of them :-)
It's interesting, but just looking back in threads I was involved in, there was a consensus building as early as pre-season 2015 that Travis Kelce may be the most important offensive weapon on the team.

He'd played for 1 year at that point. He hadn't even broken out yet.

Sometimes CP knows our shit. That fascinates the hell out of me.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:56 AM 10-05-2022
It may have been mentioned earlier but as far as blocking goes, at this point I don't want Kelce sacrificing his body to block much these days, he is way too valuable to burn those snaps. Kelce already takes a ton of hits catching the ball. He is a tough son of a bitch but no need to push the luck having him block DE's on run plays.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:05 AM 10-05-2022
I've noticed Kelce does a good job of protecting himself while blocking. You don't see him sacrificing his every fiber going up against a DE very often like that dipshit caveman Kittle. I say that with respect 'cause Kittle's a dawg, but he would contribute so much more if he didn't revel in contact in the trenches so much.

It seems Kelce has noted that and we're better for it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:31 PM 10-10-2022
Soak it in. Because sadly it won't last forever.

They broke the mold when they made this cat. We are truly blessed to have him on our side. One of the best NFL players in the history of the league, and seemingly an even better dude.
[Reply]
jonzie04 09:33 PM 10-10-2022
Been really cool to watch him mature over the years. I remember him getting tons of dumb ass unsportsmanlike penalties, and his fumbling problems early on. He was still great then, just even greater now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 10-10-2022
Travis Kelce is on pace for 112 receptions, 1,179 yards receiving and 24 TD.
[Reply]
tk13 10:21 PM 10-10-2022
Shattered a record tonight. This might actually be hard to beat.

Travis Kelce finished with 4 TDs and 25 yards tonight

Next fewest yards in a game with 4 receiving TDs: 93, per @Stathead pic.twitter.com/iyHXAaQI0s

— Lev Akabas (@LevAkabas) October 11, 2022

[Reply]
lcarus 10:23 PM 10-10-2022
This guy is my hero. I was ahead by 25 in my game tonight and I was going against Carr and Jacobs but I still had one ace in my sleeve and that was Travis Kelce. I ended up winning by 1 point. I needed every one of those 4 TDs to survive Carr plus Jacobs having a career fucking night.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:24 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
Shattered a record tonight. This might actually be hard to beat.

This seems nearly unbeatable
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:27 PM 10-10-2022
cementing his huge balls

this is me , working on my masterpiece

"Kelce's Huge Balls"

[Reply]
TwistedChief 10-11-2022, 03:45 AM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 10-11-2022
lmao...so now kelce is getting the tyreek treatment and the deep stuff opens up :-)

Last night was the first time I truly saw the @chiefs will be just fine without Tyreek because @tkelce is “The Key” still.@arrowheadpride @bynatetaylor @adamteicher #nfllive pic.twitter.com/aa3jUITuDV

— Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) October 11, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 PM 10-11-2022

Travis Kelce now has more fantasy points than Tyreek Hill this season. 🔥🔥

— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) October 11, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:31 PM 10-11-2022
It's so incredible that we had Tony G (ex-GOAT TE) for so many years and it only took us a few years after he left to find us a guy that's taken his place as GOAT TE.

That means the Chiefs have had the GOAT TE on their roster for 22 out of the last 26 years. That's pretty incredible.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:41 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's so incredible that we had Tony G (ex-GOAT TE) for so many years and it only took us a few years after he left to find us a guy that's taken his place as GOAT TE.

That means the Chiefs have had the GOAT TE on their roster for 22 out of the last 26 years. That's pretty incredible.
Going from Priest to LJ to Charles was also pretty incredible.

Going all the way back to the KC Star Board and the King Carl days, there were two camps of Chiefs fans. There was the '3 yards and a cloud of dust, win with defense, a running game and a safe QB' crowd and the 'Carl needs to get us a franchise QB or it's all for naught' crowd.

I'd say it's fairly clear who had the correct answer at this point. There were some truly incredible careers in KC (Shields and DT also in this group) that were just wasted by bad organizational philosophy.

G'damn Andy Reid did a lot for this franchise.
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Going from Priest to LJ to Charles was also pretty incredible.

Going all the way back to the KC Star Board and the King Carl days, there were two camps of Chiefs fans. There was the '3 yards and a cloud of dust, win with defense, a running game and a safe QB' crowd and the 'Carl needs to get us a franchise QB or it's all for naught' crowd.

I'd say it's fairly clear who had the correct answer at this point. There were some truly incredible careers in KC (Shields and DT also in this group) that were just wasted by bad organizational philosophy.

G'damn Andy Reid did a lot for this franchise.
Is there anywhere I can find Andy's salary? I have looked around and can't really find anything solid on it.

It's gotta be one of the top 2 or 3 highest paid right? I mean, it's obviously worth it.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 21
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up