ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2650 of 4898
« First < 1650215025502600264026462647264826492650 265126522653265426602700275031503650 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:55 AM 10-04-2021

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:03 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bridgewater's egg is scrambled and Denver's awesome defense has been exposed.

Didn't take long. :-)
Teddy was always going to need pieces around him to be successful. Injuries have taken away our explosiveness on offense.

Denver's defense wasn't exposed. They were so concerned about Lamar running that they didn't rush him and allowed him to sit in the pocket all day. There isn't another QB in the league they will play that way.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 10-04-2021

You’re so pathetic KnowMo
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:05 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

You’re so pathetic KnowMo
I thought you were dead.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I thought you were dead.
I almost died watching your boring ass offense yesterday.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:13 AM 10-04-2021
Teddy was always going to need pieces around him to be successful. Injuries have taken away our explosiveness on offense.

Denver's defense wasn't exposed. They were so concerned about Lamar running that they didn't rush him and allowed him to sit in the pocket all day. There isn't another QB in the league they will play that way.
You don't rush Pat and he will pick your ass apart!

Did you get the medical help I suggested to ya? If not, it's not to late, go now while you can!
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:21 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
A fun article in Denver.

https://milehighsports.com/the-denve...ght-they-were/
Ha Ha, that has to sting a little in their shit Orange Pride!

The article was spot on. If Lamar can pick apart the so called PSII defense, what will Pat do to it?
[Reply]
TEX 11:23 AM 10-04-2021

They are exactly who we told you they were. OWNED at HOME by the first good team they played. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:24 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Isn’t Baltimore missing like half their team, too?

Yeah, I get it, they also beat us, but at least we were competitive and actually should have won our game if not for Clyde fumbling at the end.

The Donkos are who we thought they were.
I know that Baltimore had hits at RB with several guys out and at CB (I believe)... think Wolfe was out yesterday too. Yesterday, Denver was missing a lot more than that with two starting OL out, as well as Jeudy and Hamler and then Teddy gets the concussion. I think overall, they were down like 6-8 starters.

Shit happens... and there were a lot of mental mistakes with penalties. Would be great to get Jeudy back soon, but their offense is still pretty unimaginative with the playmakers.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:32 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I know that Baltimore had hits at RB with several guys out and at CB (I believe)... think Wolfe was out yesterday too. Yesterday, Denver was missing a lot more than that with two starting OL out, as well as Jeudy and Hamler and then Teddy gets the concussion. I think overall, they were down like 6-8 starters.

Shit happens... and there were a lot of mental mistakes with penalties. Would be great to get Jeudy back soon, but their offense is still pretty unimaginative with the playmakers.

Hi guy, been a while since we discussed our teams, I do feel for ya, a Bronco fan, always had success with Elway & Manning. Always a pain in our ass , so to speak.

The script is reversed now for several years and it doesn't look like this is the year the Donks turn it around. I will say that they are starting to draft some good players that will only get better.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy watching you guys suffer like we did for so many years!:-)

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:35 PM 10-04-2021
Stop the run...sell out to stop the run...but when a guy who isn't an accomplished passer has a career day...hasn't thrown for that many yards except once before ...wadda you got...the career day defense...and then no adjustment.

"durr ahh...we keep getting beat deep because we are playing to close to the aahh...duur line of scrimmage ahhhh...durrrr maybe we should back up....durrr ahhh.. "
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:37 PM 10-04-2021
LeVeon’s Bells didn’t seem to have much of an impact.
[Reply]
TEX 12:38 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Stop the run...sell out to stop the run...but when a guy who isn't an accomplished passer has a career day...hasn't thrown for that many yards except once before ...wadda you got...the career day defense...and then no adjustment.

"durr ahh...we keep getting beat deep because we are playing to close to the aahh...duur line of scrimmage ahhhh...durrrr maybe we should back up....durrr ahhh.. "
Lol! We do that shit EVERY week!!!

We have a top offense or we would get our asses kicked too.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:41 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
LeVeon’s Bells didn’t seem to have much of an impact.
Shocking
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:50 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Who is this "they" you're speaking of? No real Broncos fan thought that the start was somehow indicative of contention for the AFC this year. But if you can't see a giant step forward, then you haven't really been watching. I don't see anyone who has been in this thread that is all of a sudden not in this thread, simply because of one loss.

And before Chiefs fans start the full-on, team-sponsored circle jerk, let's take a quick reality break. This is a flawed team that is in a precarious position. They could end up going 12-5 and winning the division. And they could end up 9-8 and end up on the cusp of missing the playoffs. It's hypocritical to shout from the rooftops that the Broncos wins against the Giants, Jags, and Jets are meaningless, while your win against the Eagles (a team that is right there with the worst teams in the league) somehow means you are elite. You gave up 30 points and almost 500 yards. To the Eagles. The game was not decided until halfway through the 4th quarter.
No they are not going 12-5 or winning the division. Sorry to tell you that
[Reply]
Page 2650 of 4898
« First < 1650215025502600264026462647264826492650 265126522653265426602700275031503650 > Last »
Up