ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 160
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mav 12:53 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
The list maker can suck a dick. They're horrible at this.
Pshhh. I concur
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:04 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:
Pshhh. I concur, I want to suck someone's dick
FYP
[Reply]
Mav 01:05 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
FYP
I'm not black bob. Have a coke and a smile and stfu
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:10 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:
I'm not black bob. Have a coke and a smile and stfu
And I'm not Richard Pryor, I don't do coke
[Reply]
Mav 03:11 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
And I'm not Richard Pryor, I don't do coke
Well played! Great movie!
[Reply]
loochy 05:54 AM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Your roast got its own thread because you've earned it.
Because he are the Chiefs
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:23 PM 09-25-2014
Well. We're waiting.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:46 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Did something happen to make Sorter post considerably less? I was on quite the hiatus myself, and noticed he's hardly here anymore when I got back.
A lot of high quality football people like DJ's Left Nut and Sorter got pretty sick of each topic getting hijacked and turning into the same Alex Smith conversation that was had months before the draft. You know how bitter CP can get about things like trading for backups, and the influx of 49er fans exacerbated those tensions. Any given football thread was a potential breeding ground for that shit, and could get ignited by either side.

I don't really blame them. My posting hasn't really decreased all that much since then, but I'm far less likely to take quality football threads seriously. Sometimes I just troll, othertimes I join the muck because it's just easier.

I think this offseason will be different, though, and things will start to change. We'll have a huge assortment of draft picks, so even if Dorsey goes super conservative, we'll have a ton of stuff to talk about. It won't be so focused on one or two positions like it was last year, which then lead to the same topic of OL importance being hashed over and over again.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:18 PM 09-25-2014
A lot of high quality football people like DJ's Left Nut and Sorter got pretty sick of each topic getting hijacked and turning into the same Alex Smith conversation that was had months before the draft. You know how bitter CP can get about things like trading for backups, and the influx of 49er fans exacerbated those tensions. Any given football thread was a potential breeding ground for that shit, and could get ignited by either side.

I don't really blame them. My posting hasn't really decreased all that much since then, but I'm far less likely to take quality football threads seriously. Sometimes I just troll, othertimes I join the muck because it's just easier.

I think this offseason will be different, though, and things will start to change. We'll have a huge assortment of draft picks, so even if Dorsey goes super conservative, we'll have a ton of stuff to talk about. It won't be so focused on one or two positions like it was last year, which then lead to the same topic of OL importance being hashed over and over again.
Yeah, I left completely for about 2 weeks a little bit ago. No one noticed. That's how I roll.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:14 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, I left completely for about 2 weeks a little bit ago. No one noticed. That's how I roll.
It's not that no one noticed. Or even simply no one cared. We just enjoyed the absense.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:41 PM 09-25-2014

Agreed this influx of 49er fans has had the worst effect on my fandom that I ever recall. I still watch the games but that excitement for a good outcome is out the window. I'm pretty much passive with the occasional chuckle.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 03:42 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

PGM tries guys. Lay off him.
Did you say he's trying? If so then I agree completely.

*note double entendre alert.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:54 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Agreed this influx of 49er fans has had the worst effect on my fandom that I ever recall. I still watch the games but that excitement for a good outcome is out the window. I'm pretty much passive with the occasional chuckle.
You are letting 49er fans on an internet message board effect how you feel when you watch Chiefs games?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:35 PM 09-25-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Blame the cause, not the symptom.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:39 PM 09-25-2014

I totally understand that. I used to have like 70% of my posts football related. The last 3 years or so that's dropped to about 15-20%. I got really sick of talking until I was blue in the face to a bunch of people who had their fingers in their ears screaming nah nah nah.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 160
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up