ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 71
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
RunKC 09:28 AM 10-30-2021
Michael Thomas is the same as Tyrann. He bitches about everything. He is a little bitch that delayed offseason surgery to get back at his team.

Pass
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:28 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude look at Mecole Hardman. He gets a ton of shit. Constantly inundated with DK Metcalf comments. Have yet to see him talk shit to anyone on social media. Just goes about his business fumbling the football and calling fair catches inside the 10.
:-)
[Reply]
bobbything 09:30 AM 10-30-2021
You never call out a fan base. It’s a horrible move. Criticism comes with being paid millions to play a game. A game that the fans fund. If you can’t handle it, get off social media.

Those two are the “leaders” of a historically horrific defense. Seeing these comments, it’s no wonder they’re so terrible. They’re not leaders—they’re front runners. They can kick rocks for all I care. We can be the worst defense in the league with or without their bloated contracts.

The offense has strapped on a saddle and said, “Hop on!” For the past 3+ years. Play better.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:30 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Never a good idea to call out the fans, even if the comments have some truth. Ask Marcus Peters how that worked out for him.
Do you really think we're one of the most toxic fanbases around?

I don't, he's just letting a couple dozen? twittertards get in his fragile head IMO
[Reply]
Steron 09:37 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Do you really think we're one of the most toxic fanbases around?

I don't, he's just letting a couple dozen? twittertards get in his fragile head IMO
Are you new here? :-) Could be some of the crap they've gotten isn't even from Chiefs fans. How can you really be sure? Hitch's post is pretty accurate and ultimately not a big deal. However, lashing out like HB, is being thin-skinned and immature.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:37 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Cant believe how quick y'all really turning on Tyrann..

I mean being pissed off after a game and saying he sucks etc,., is one thing but people really dont want him to be a Chief for life?. .

Dude has given everything he has to this team..has stayed healthy and played well. .

hes a bit easy to fly off the handle on twitte rbut he also does that on the football field. . overall seems like a really good dude
It appears he plays w attitude when Chiefs are good but I haven't seen him do shit all season which is exactly what you don't want out of the supposed leader of the D.

He's got anger issues and this was clearly never going to work out long term. To put it mildly he's basically saying he doesn't like Chief fans.. you know some of the most passionate fans in the NFL who pay their hard earned dollars to support him and his teammates... So he needs to go.

How the fuck can you expect fans to root for him after that tweet? Can you imagine the stuff he is saying in the locker room? This is the leader of our defense?

He's a cancer now and he's probably been one since his contract negotiations haven't gone his way and he will continue to be one until Chiefs move on I'd be willing to bet.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:42 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It appears he plays w attitude when Chiefs are good but I haven't seen him do shit all season which is exactly what you don't want out of the supposed leader of the D.

He's got anger issues and this was clearly never going to work out long term. To put it mildly he's basically saying he doesn't like Chief fans.. you know some of the most passionate fans in the NFL who pay their hard earned dollars to support him and his teammates... So he needs to go.

How the **** can you expect fans to root for him after that tweet? Can you imagine the stuff he is saying in the locker room? This is the leader of our defense?

He's a cancer now and he's probably been one since his contract negotiations haven't gone his way and he will continue to be one until Chiefs move on I'd be willing to bet.
He is an absolutely critical piece if we are going to run the Spags defense.

But the Spags defense is as relevant as bell bottoms now. All of this confusion we are supposed to create only tricks our own players. Teams send a guy in motion and they know if we are in man or zone. Then if they see a blitz it's just max protect and someone will be wide open soon enough.

Spags defense caught people by surprise again for a year or two but it is a liabilty now.

I think part of HB's frustration is he knows KC mgmt won't commit to him. Righfully so as we don't need any more crap contracts moving forward.
[Reply]
-King- 09:42 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude look at Mecole Hardman. He gets a ton of shit. Constantly inundated with DK Metcalf comments. Have yet to see him talk shit to anyone on social media. Just goes about his business fumbling the football and calling fair catches inside the 10.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:46 AM 10-30-2021
Losing brings this out. A winning strwak and no one will give a fuck what is said on "twatter". I've been seeing articles questioning Mahomes mental health lately :-) People are duuuuumb as fuck and dumb ass sites like Twitter let the whole world see how dumb people really are.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:46 AM 10-30-2021
I'd say something about how maybe Mathieu and Hitchens should go play for the texans or Jaguars and see what their fans think but I'm sure apathy has set in for those fan bases.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:48 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Losing brings this out. A winning strwak and no one will give a **** what is said on "twatter". I've been seeing articles questioning Mahomes mental health lately :-) People are duuuuumb as **** and dumb ass sites like Twitter let the whole world see how dumb people really are.
We've been through plenty of losing seasons here as fans. I don't recall a player ever going to Twitter and saying something like that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:49 AM 10-30-2021
Throw SI into the mix of outlets reporting on this

You'd think mgmt would be looking to get ahead of this with a statement, or forcing HB and Hitch to retract their statements

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/30/ty...oxic-fan-bases
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:49 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I'd say something about how maybe Mathieu and Hitchens should go past four the texans or Jaguars and see what their fans think but I'm sure apathy has set in for those fan bases.
HB will get paid by someone.

Hitchens probably wouldn't start anywhere else.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:49 AM 10-30-2021
If Detroit has a DL we can use, make the trade and drop his 13 year old girl twatter mentality, into that dump.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We've been through plenty of losing seasons here as fans. I don't recall a player ever going to Twitter and saying something like that.
Who gives a shit? Go on a winning streak and no one will care.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 71
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up