ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 409 of 435
« First < 309359399405406407408409 410411412413419 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:31 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
That’s gonna be a release.
Some team that wants him and is at the bottom of the waiver wire may offer a token trade like we got for Gregory (swap of late 6th for early 7th).
[Reply]
Otter 10:33 AM 10-12-2023
This kind of reminds of the Dale Carter trade.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:28 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Some team that wants him and is at the bottom of the waiver wire may offer a token trade like we got for Gregory (swap of late 6th for early 7th).
Why would there be some team that wants him?

He fucking sucks. And has demonstrated LOUDLY that he's more than willing to 'hold-in' by simply feigning injury or getting drunk.

He's not a guy you trade for.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:30 AM 10-12-2023
Bring him home (for the playoffs only).
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:36 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
That’s gonna be a release.
If they cut him and we sign him Denver would have found the key to destroying a top 10 defense.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:39 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

He fucking sucks. And has demonstrated LOUDLY that he's more than willing to 'hold-in' by simply feigning injury or getting drunk.

I didn’t think anyone would want Gregory either, but I was wrong about that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:47 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Bring him home, Veach. We need some burst around here and Frank Mother****ing Clark provides it.
Hell is home for Frank.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:55 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If he gets cut and comes back for vet minimum I'd absolutely take him over Malik ****ing Herring.
Where does it end for some of you people? Where do you draw the line?

Okay, he comes back and plays the rest of the season. Offseason comes, and oh look, it turns out the Chiefs aren't loaded with 6 Reggie Whites at DE on the roster. Are you going to advocate we bring him back AGAIN? Just because we've got a Malik Herring on the roster?

What about the year after that?

When does this shit stop? Until he's washed? News flash: He's already fucking washed, but for some reason you people think he's still going to somehow be an asset to our team even if only as depth.

If we bring him back and he does jack diddle shit but gets another playoff sack, 10 bucks says you'll be saying, "Well, if he'd take vet minimum, he's certainly better than Malik Herring."

No. No more. No more Frank. It's over.

Fuck Frank.
[Reply]
tyton75 01:56 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Okay, he comes back and plays the rest of the season. Offseason comes, and oh look, it turns out the Chiefs aren't loaded with 6 Reggie Whites at DE on the roster. Are you going to advocate we bring him back AGAIN? Just because we've got a Malik Herring on the roster?

When does this shit stop? Until he's washed? News flash: He's already ****ing washed, but for some reason you people think he's still going to somehow be an asset to our team even if only as depth.

If we bring him back and he does jack diddle shit but gets another playoff sack, 10 bucks says you'll be saying, "Well, if he'd take vet minimum, he's certainly better than Malik Herring."

**** Frank.

At this point, he's CJ Spiller in my mind. Just a DE instead of RB
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:18 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

When does this shit stop? Until he's washed? News flash: He's already ****ing washed, but for some reason you people think he's still going to somehow be an asset to our team even if only as depth.

**** Frank.
We get Omenihu back in a week or 2. Defense is playing better than I've seen in a long time. I'm with you.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 03:26 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Or take for free.
[Reply]
notorious 03:37 PM 10-12-2023
We have the best defense we've had since 2016.

**** bringing him back.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:54 PM 10-12-2023
Also, while you're shitting on Malik Herring, do you really think Frank fucking Clark would make that play to force 4th down that Herring just had :-)
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:03 PM 10-12-2023
Thought he could run for it
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:04 PM 10-12-2023
2 yards? Kick the FG or run a real play
[Reply]
Page 409 of 435
« First < 309359399405406407408409 410411412413419 > Last »
Up