ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

candyman 05:42 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today. :-)
So fucking what?
FloridaMan88 06:55 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sorry. I used up my crayon box on Pete.
Tap out acknowledged.
DaFace 07:04 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tap out acknowledged.
In much the same way that I tap out after a three year old asks me "why?" for an hour, I suppose. You got me. Now go lie down on your carpet square, eat some glue, and sniff the shit in your diaper.
Bearcat 07:08 PM 08-14-2020
In much the same way that I tap out after a three year old asks me "why?" for an hour, I suppose. You got me. Now go lie down on your carpet square, eat some glue, and sniff the shit in your diaper.

via GIPHY

seclark 07:11 PM 08-14-2020
DaFace just fixed his shit
sec
PHOG 07:36 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/fart.html
:-)
JakeF 07:39 PM 08-14-2020
There was a big gathering at Mount Rushmore for July 4th that was supposed to be a “super spreader event” and nothing happened.
in florida, the spring breakers did lead to a big outbreak. Now Florida is struggling to get things under control.

Random, never know who it going to catch it and spread it.
JakeF 07:42 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
So fucking what?
So fucking what, are you a moron? He is worried that his uncles' preexisting condition combined with Covids could lead to some serious health issues.

Lemme guess, you are another inbred mongoloid that believes covids is a hoax and nothing more than the flu.
stumppy 07:56 PM 08-14-2020
:-)
Attached: OIP.jpg (11.1 KB) 
vailpass 07:56 PM 08-14-2020
Aww man. I came in looking to see some good Sturgis stories and pics. Instead, it’s the COVID bullshit.
candyman 08:08 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
So ****ing what, are you a moron? He is worried that his uncles' preexisting condition combined with Covids could lead to some serious health issues.

Lemme guess, you are another inbred mongoloid that believes covids is a hoax and nothing more than the flu.
Listen ****face.

For one it's an outdoor event.

Two, I'm guessing his uncle is pretty ****ing old and having just went through major heart surgery the poor old bastard probably just wants to have fun and live his life a little before it ends. Or he could spend the rest of his days quarantined like a rat in a cage until his ultimate demise.

Nobody including his nephew should question his decision to enjoy the remainder of his life.

Finally, go fuck yourself.
Pablo 08:21 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Aww man. I came in looking to see some good Sturgis stories and pics. Instead, it’s the COVID bullshit.
You miss the skank getting mauled by a bison a few posts up?
Pablo 08:30 PM 08-14-2020
Tap out acknowledged.
Rona will be over about the same time that duh u runs recruiting in the state of Florida.
neech 09:32 PM 08-14-2020
Taking a tour of the town on Google maps is interesting, the town is spliced up with maps from May, August, Sept. and October.

Main and Milde street has some of the bike feel because they were taken in August, otherwise the town seems quiet. Seems like a decent Midwest town overall.
mlyonsd 09:39 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Taking a tour of the town on Google maps is interesting, the town is spliced up with maps from May, August, Sept. and October.

Main and Milde street has some of the bike feel because they were taken in August, otherwise the town seems quiet. Seems like a decent Midwest town overall.
It's a quiet town 10 months out of the year. Friendly people willing to help you out. They understand a lot of their revenue is made in a short time.

It is however on the edge of the black hills. It can be hotter than hell there this time of year.
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up