ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

srvy 01:03 AM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Man, I just found out that my uncle who had triple bypass heart surgery less than 3 months ago, went to Sturgis today. :-)
Guess there is one non-pansy in the gene pool.
suzzer99 08:56 AM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, some were saying it- like all the mainstream media except Fox. They went nuts over Oklahoma Trump rally too.

But they also said social justice rioting was fine- which caused this second wave.

Since the virus is being used as a political weapon- it is pretty hard to find an honest opinion on it.
He Oklahoma rally was indoors and Herman Cain probably died from it.

The media has infinite content to fill and says just about everything at some point.
Dunerdr 09:22 AM 08-14-2020
came for the bikers, left cause the covid.
stumppy 09:51 AM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, some were saying it- like all the mainstream media except Fox. They went nuts over Oklahoma Trump rally too.

But they also said social justice rioting was fine- which caused this second wave.

Since the virus is being used as a political weapon- it is pretty hard to find an honest opinion on it.
:-)

Yup! All that rioting in Georgia, Texas, and Arizona. :-)
Fat Elvis 11:14 AM 08-14-2020

How much you wanna bet she screamed something about "Muh Freedumbs" when that bison was tossing her around?
suzzer99 11:15 AM 08-14-2020
https://www.facebook.com/Yellowstone...06724239342902

Bisons are scary.
rico 11:24 AM 08-14-2020
I don’t care what anyone says, that “Fush Yu Mang” CD Smash Mouth had with “Walkin’ On The Sun” was really cool.
Dayze 01:18 PM 08-14-2020

FloridaMan88 04:36 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Lack of movement. At Sturgis, people are both outside and moving around a lot, so they're not around the same people for very long. At a football game, you could be downstream of someone spreading viral particles for 3.5 hours.

I'm not saying the latter is absolutely the worst thing in the world, but there IS a difference.
Not as much lack of movement as there is on an airplane, where people sit stationary in close proximity (in an indoor environment) for potentially several hours... and so far that hasn't been an issue.
DaFace 04:38 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Not as much lack of movement as there is on an airplane, where people sit stationary in close proximity (in an indoor environment) for potentially several hours... and so far that hasn't been an issue.
Get back to me when the Chiefs install individual vents at every seat and HEPA filters. Also, there have been outbreaks on planes.
suzzer99 04:42 PM 08-14-2020
Rule of thumb I try to use: if you can smell a fart for more than a few seconds, you probably don't have enough air movement.

I've had flights where someone near me was just carpet bombing me for hours, usually starting right after mealtime. I'd really not like for that person to have covid.

But I guess as long as we're both wearing masks, I'd feel better about my chances. Fart particles are a lot smaller than breath droplets.

I always seem to get sick after flying. But I always assume it's something already floating around in my nose or something - which gets stirred up when takeoff and landing are like taking a plunger to my sinuses. Plus the overall stress of flying.
FloridaMan88 04:43 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Get back to me when the Chiefs install individual vents at every seat and HEPA filters. Also, there have been outbreaks on planes.
Being indoors with vents/HEPA filters is better than being outdoors?
DaFace 04:46 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Being indoors with vents/HEPA filters is better than being outdoors?
Sorry. I used up my crayon box on Pete.
PHOG 04:52 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Rule of thumb I try to use: if you can smell a fart for more than a few seconds, you probably don't have enough air movement.

I've had flights where someone near me was just carpet bombing me for hours, usually starting right after mealtime. I'd really not like for that person to have covid.

But I guess as long as we're both wearing masks, I'd feel better about my chances. Fart particles are a lot smaller than breath droplets.
Link?
suzzer99 05:41 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Link?
https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/fart.html

Originally Posted by :
Gases are also what can make farts smell bad. Tiny amounts of hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and methane combine with hydrogen sulfide (say: SUHL-fyde) and ammonia (say: uh-MOW-nyuh) in the large intestine to give gas its smell. Phew!

Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up