ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Multiple fatalities reported in Missouri train derailment
TLO 04:01 PM 06-27-2022
CNN

There are multiple fatalities and at least 50 people who were injured after an Amtrak train derailed Monday in Missouri, Eric McKenzie, the superintendent with Chariton County Ambulance Service, told CNN.

Amtrak said in a statement the train collided with a truck at a public crossing near the city of Mendon at about 1:42 p.m. CT.

Eight cars and two locomotives left the track “after striking a truck that was obstructing a public crossing near Mendon, Missouri,” company officials said in an updated statement.

Contra Costa Sheriff deputies investigate the scene after an Amtrak train collided with a vehicle in Brentwood, Calif., on Sunday, June 26, 2022. (Jose Carlos Fajardo/Bay Area News Group via AP)
Amtrak train collides with vehicle at California intersection without crossing arms, killing three
Amtrak had said earlier that there were approximately 243 passengers and 12 crew members onboard the train.

Cpl. Justin Dunn, a spokesperson for Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop B, said authorities are still trying to ascertain the number of fatalities. The train hit a dump truck, he added.

A school has been turned into a triage center for victims with minor injuries, he said.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:02 PM 07-04-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
sorry about your feelz there, townie.
I feel sorry for you wife, dick...
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:09 PM 07-04-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I feel sorry for you wife, dick...
So fem. Have your husband log in so you can take some time to get those feelz under control. Pussy
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:19 PM 07-04-2022
I'm not the one on a train accident thread being a thoughtless dick. Makes you feel good does it?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:25 PM 07-04-2022
I'm not the one on a train accident thread being a thoughtless dick. Makes you feel good does it?
Hey chica, go tell your husband somebody is being mean to you in a thread. He'll understand.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:22 PM 07-04-2022
Hey chica, go tell your husband somebody is being mean to you in a thread. He'll understand.
:-)... 2001 join date, could have sworn you were 12.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:25 PM 07-04-2022
:-)... 2001 join date, could have sworn you were 12.
Uh-huh. You be strong through those tears.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:28 PM 07-04-2022
Uh-huh. You be strong through those tears.
:-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:52 AM 07-05-2022
Amish Mafia hit coverup. Too soon?
[Reply]
threebag 07:08 AM 07-05-2022
^
Brought to you by the Mendon, MO Chamber Of Commerce.
Good call on the exposing of Captain Clip and Paste
[Reply]
neech 07:14 AM 07-05-2022
The George Brett statue has an opening in its schedule between 2 and 3 O'clock today.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:47 PM 07-05-2022
It would be shocking to have a train wreck happen in my neighborhood. Of course, that's mostly because there are no train tracks in my neighborhood.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up