ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 435
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:31 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Disagree. Should have spent the Clark money on the offensive line.
A good guard and a true slot receiver who can beat press man sure would look nice right now.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:33 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Build through the draft we must
Yep and we can still bring in good free agents here and there that don't break the bank. We put too many eggs in the Frank Clark basket this season and it's not working out like we'd hoped.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 11:38 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
So basically, you never play him.
Right because every play is the games on the line. Clark sucks, Fords better. Never thought I'd say that.
[Reply]
-King- 12:05 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
So basically, you never play him.
Lol stop acting like he wasn't a great pass rusher 17 games last year.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 12:22 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's too bad that Dee Ford had that penalty that made him unkeepable cause if even rather have him than Clark right now. I'd the run defense is going to be trash either way at least Ford can rush the later and we would still have a 1st and 2nd round pick.
...and we’d have gone to the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
-King- 12:28 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
...and we’d have gone to the Super Bowl?
Maybe. All I know is that last year as bad as the defense was, at least we could rush the passer at an elite level. We can't even do that this year. We're bad all the way around.
[Reply]
jonzie04 01:42 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I dont understand this Frank Clark is some elite run stopper. His last 3 seasons with the Seahawks he had 41, 32, 47 tackles in 18,17,16. Take a look at the elite run stoppers, they will have a high number of tackles. Houston in his prime was a damn good run stopper and had 55-70 tackles a season. We got FC to rush the passer. You don't pay DEs in a 4-3 to stop the run.
I'm not sure the number of tackles are a good measuring stick of how good a run stopper an edge rusher is. A lot of other variables out of their control. do agree though, Prime Houston was an absolute monster vs the run. Super underrated part of his game. He's insanely sound, Played every block perfect, and was fucking dominant at the point of attack, Amazing two gapper. His backside pursuit wrecked a lot of plays as well. It was a real treat to watch how disciplined he was. Funny thing is, he wrecked our 4th and 1 with his backside pursuit.

Clarks really sound too, he's just not nearly as dominant at the Point of attack as Houston was. He couldnt hold a prime Houstons jock strap in terms of Run Defense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:05 AM 10-07-2019
No more trades, Brett. You're fucking done.

You're not allowed to spend any more draft picks on disaster players. No more trade ups. No nothing.

You fucking suck.

Take Breeland Speaks, Frank Clark, and any other shitty player you wanted to spend picks on and shove them straight up your ass.
[Reply]
TEX 06:11 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No more trades, Brett. You're ****ing done.

You're not allowed to spend any more draft picks on disaster players. No more trade ups. No nothing.

You ****ing suck.

Take Breeland Speaks, Frank Clark, and any other shitty player you wanted to spend picks on and shove them straight up your ass.
Ptetty much this.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:13 AM 10-07-2019
Everyone they bring in sucks.....new coaches, old coaches, doesn't seem to matter. If that's the case just pack it in and give up.
[Reply]
milkshock 06:14 AM 10-07-2019
a panic move as a reaction to letting Houston and Ford go.

He had Carroll as coach in Seattle who is obviously a defensive guru, and likely the true reason for any success he had
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:15 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No more trades, Brett. You're fucking done.

You fucking suck.

His entire 2018 offseason was an unmitigated disaster.

Watkins
Hitchens
Speaks
ODaniel
Watts

The only player there worth anything is so injury probe he might as well not even be on the team.

We'd have been better off with Dorsey. We'd have been MUCH better off with Ballard.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10-07-2019, 06:16 AM
This message has been deleted by Sassy Squatch.
Mecca 06:20 AM 10-07-2019
I mean in reality, John Dorsey was a better at finding talent. Brett Veach trades and signs proven players who proceed to get worse the second they walk in the building.
[Reply]
milkshock 06:20 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
His entire 2018 offseason was an unmitigated disaster.

Watkins
Hitchens
Speaks
ODaniel
Watts

The only player there worth anything is so injury probe he might as well not even be on the team.

We'd have been better off with Dorsey. We'd have been MUCH better off with Ballard.
His only purpose is to allow Andy to have unmitigated power, which Dorsey (correctly) would never have allowed him.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:45 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
I really payed attention to Clark this game......blows my mind how off the snap, he makes contact with the lineman, and then stands there.
He got paid. Simple
[Reply]
Page 75 of 435
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up