ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 398
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:14 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hey dumbass if the Seahawks really wanted him they would have figured out a way to manipulate the cap to keep him.

Thank God you arent the GM of the Chiefs. You'd be getting raped w trades on a weekly basis.
I didnít even approve of the compensation dumbass. Iím just sick of the revisionist history. Frank Clark was a fucking beast before he came to KC.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:15 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think you need to do some research.
The irony.

His numbers over that span are comparable to Mack.

Looks like you need to do some research you fucking moron.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:19 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You want to be Dane so bad.
No one wants to be Dane.

If they do/did, I sure as hell donít understand why.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:20 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No one wants to be Dane.

If they do/did, I sure as hell donít understand why.
I say fuck a lot so I guess that means I want to be Dane?
[Reply]
kccrow 08:46 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The irony.

His numbers over that span are comparable to Mack.

Looks like you need to do some research you fucking moron.
The only fucking moron here is you. He was 9th in sacks and 14th in tackles amongst the top 22 qualified defensive lineman in that span. Unlike you, I don't always open my mouth without knowing what I'm talking about. If you look at only the past 2 years, once Garrett and Watt came into the league, he drops to 9th and 18th. He's not in the top 5 moron. Period.

Here's the list I qualified for the research:

Chandler Jones
Aaron Donald
Von Miller
Ryan Kerrigan
Khalil Mack
Danielle Hunter
Calais Cambell
Cameron Jordan
Frank Clark
Mario Addison
Yannick Ngakoue
Joey Bosa
Everson Griffin
Demarcus Lawrence
Melvin Ingram
Dee Ford
Chris Jones
Justin Houston
Myles Garrett
TJ Watt
Ezekiel Ansah
JJ Watt
[Reply]
kccrow 09:05 PM 11-02-2019
And just a note, I'd put Clark around 12th in the NFL if he can return to form.

I have him behind:
Chandler Jones
Aaron Donald
Von Miller
Ryan Kerrigan
Khalil Mack
Danielle Hunter
Calais Cambell
Cameron Jordan
Joey Bosa
Myles Garrett
TJ Watt

But he's quickly losing traction to Z'Darius Smith who played well once he became a starter in Baltimore last year and hasn't slowed down as a starter in Green Bay, and rookies Josh Allen and Nick Bosa.

If he keeps up his current play, he's not even touching the top 20 and would be lucky if I put him in the top 30. Ogbah has been the best defensive lineman in KC this season and by a wide margin.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:18 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The only fucking moron here is you. He was 9th in sacks and 14th in tackles amongst the top 22 qualified defensive lineman in that span. Unlike you, I don't always open my mouth without knowing what I'm talking about. If you look at only the past 2 years, once Garrett and Watt came into the league, he drops to 9th and 18th. He's not in the top 5 moron. Period.

Here's the list I qualified for the research:

Chandler Jones
Aaron Donald
Von Miller
Ryan Kerrigan
Khalil Mack
Danielle Hunter
Calais Cambell
Cameron Jordan
Frank Clark
Mario Addison
Yannick Ngakoue
Joey Bosa
Everson Griffin
Demarcus Lawrence
Melvin Ingram
Dee Ford
Chris Jones
Justin Houston
Myles Garrett
TJ Watt
Ezekiel Ansah
JJ Watt
Why are you including interior pass rushers? I’m clearly talking about edge rushers specifically. I’m pretty fucking sure he’s right around the top 5 in sacks among DE/OLB’s in that span, which is what I claimed.

Besides, you said maybe top 20 over that span when the guy was at least in the top 7 in terms of production. That’s way fucking off dude. You also compared him to a one dimensional player in Ford which made your take sound even more dumb.

And I didn’t say he’s currently top 5 moron. I was talking about his production from 2016-2018 and idiots like you pretending he wasn’t “really good” over that span.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:20 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why are you including interior pass rushers? Iím clearly talking about edge rushers specifically. Iím pretty ****ing sure heís right around the top 5 in sacks among DE/OLBís in that span.

You said top 20 over that span when the guy was at least in the top 7 in terms of production. You also compared him to a one dimensional player in Ford which made your take sound even more dumb.
You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this board and that is saying something.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:26 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this board and that is saying something.
Says arguably THE dumbest mother fucker on this board.

Show me where I’m wrong or shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:37 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why are you including interior pass rushers? Iím clearly talking about edge rushers specifically. Iím pretty fucking sure heís right around the top 5 in sacks among DE/OLBís in that span, which is what I claimed.

Besides, you said top 20 over that span when the guy was at least in the top 7 in terms of production. Thatís way fucking off dude. You also compared him to a one dimensional player in Ford which made your take sound even more dumb.
Who on that list is an interior pass rusher? The big dudes play 3-4 or 4-3 DE in their respective systems and there are like 3 of total with one eclipsing your boy. You can't come to terms with being fucking wrong, and you're definitely fucking wrong.

Sacks aren't the only statistic and had it not been for Bosa's injury he'd be at 10th. If not for Watt, he'd be 11th in that category alone. He'd be 16th in tackles. The story here is that he's more like the 14th or 15th best guy now IF he returns to form. He's not top 7 even in the category you want to throw him into. Fuck dude, can't even admit to being wrong when the stats slap you in the face but I'm sure you didn't bother to verify them.

In terms of tackles and sacks per game, he's only a bit above Dee Ford in the span you gave. If you projected their per game statistics to 16 games over that span, Ford would be at 46 tackles and 10.8 sacks and Clark at 52 tackles and 13.8 sacks.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:42 PM 11-02-2019
Here dude...
Attached: Sacks Rank 2016-2018.PNG (41.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:43 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I don't like Veach much as a GM so far and this move was by far his dumbest.
If you think we're having fun now, just wait until he has no money to piss away after paying Mahomes.

That little man in the big shoes is going to turn this roster in to a heap big bag o' dicks, I guarantee it.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Who on that list is an interior pass rusher? The big dudes play 3-4 or 4-3 DE in their respective systems and there are like 3 of total with one eclipsing your boy. You can't come to terms with being fucking wrong, and you're definitely fucking wrong.

Sacks aren't the only statistic and had it not been for Bosa's injury he'd be at 10th. If not for Watt, he'd be 11th in that category alone. He'd be 16th in tackles. The story here is that he's more like the 14th or 15th best guy now IF he returns to form. He's not top 7 even in the category you want to throw him into. Fuck dude, can't even admit to being wrong when the stats slap you in the face but I'm sure you didn't bother to verify them.

In terms of tackles and sacks per game, he's only a bit above Dee Ford in the span you gave. If you projected their per game statistics to 16 games over that span, Ford would be at 46 tackles and 10.8 sacks and Clark at 52 tackles and 13.8 sacks.
Is that a serious question? Aaron Donald and Calais Campbell do not play the same position as Clark and though Campbell moved to 4-3 DE in Jax he still does most of his pass rush work on the interior. These are totally different players with different size and skill set.

My initial point was that among DE/OLB’s (edge rushers) Clark was in or just outside the top 5. When you take away those 2 I listed that do most of their pass rush work in the interior, he’s top 7. So how the fuck am I “definitely wrong”?

And stop ignoring that you said he was at best top 20 over that span. 7, or even 9, is a lot closer to fucking 5 than it is 20. In what way does that make me wrong and you right? Are you fucking delusional?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:51 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If you think we're having fun now, just wait until he has no money to piss away after paying Mahomes.

That little man in the big shoes is going to turn this roster in to a heap big bag o' dicks, I guarantee it.
Oh I agree. If he doesn't stop wasting top draft picks it's going to get ugly quick. Retaining Houston or paying Ford and retaining those picks was the better move. I hated this whole ordeal from the start. I was much more on board with retaining Houston and drafting a replacement pass rusher, and we'd still have a 1st or 2nd round pick to work with and less money on the books. It is what it is now. I'm just hopeful that Clark returns to what he was or this deal is going to look way worse than it already does.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:09 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Is that a serious question? Aaron Donald and Calais Campbell do not play the same position as Clark and though Campbell moved to 4-3 DE in Jax he still does most of his pass rusher work on the interior. These are totally different players with different size and skill set.

My initial point was that among DE/OLBís (edge rushers) Clark was in OT just outside the top 5. When you take away those 2 I listed that do most of their pass rush work in the interior, heís top 7. So how the fuck am I ďdefinitely wrongĒ?

And stop ignoring that you said he was at best top 20 over that span. 7, or even 9, is a lot closer to fucking 5 than it is 20. In what way does that make me wrong and you right? Are you fucking delusional?
I don't care where a guy lines up, a pass rusher is a pass rusher. Campbell spends a good bulk of his time at end. Dareus, Bryan, and Jones have been their primary interior guys. Clark has continued to fall down the ladder the past couple of seasons and the trend continues. He's a top 20 rusher, that point remains. He was just inside the top 10 because of injuries to better players in that span. It doesn't make a difference where in the top-20 range he is, does it? I'd concede he was on the edge of the top 10 but he's not even close now. He's been falling closer to 20 as time goes rather than moving up to his 5th ranked overall salary amongst these players. This year, you'd have a hard time arguing he's in the top 30, which is pathetic given his pay rate. I don't expect him to be top 5 just because of his salary, but he should never have been top 5 to begin with. He doesn't suck, but he's nowhere near the player people here made him to be and continue to make him to be versus the run. He's not anywhere near on par with guys like Jordan, Campbell, Mack, Miller, Bosa, Hunter, Houston, and the Watts. He's more like guys like Ford, Kerrigan, Addison, and Griffen.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 398
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up