ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 512 of 884
« First < 12412462502508509510511512 513514515516522562612 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I totally 1800, but I had to sub it out for a more expensive model by the end of it all.

My problem is that all my appliances are White. And they barely make anything white anymore. Why because Fuck Buehler445. That’s why. So the fridge I had in my kitchen was an 11 going on 12 white LG (which literally everybody tells me are junk). So, during the summer my freezer shit the bed so I was looking hard to find one. And there was no white appliances in the countryside at all. Like none. So FFW to the end of the year found one in this outfit, no interest, year end sale all that shit so I thought WTF leverage no interest move the LG to the garage get the new one installed and if the LG shits the bed I won’t be out a fridge and be forced to buy some stainless piece off ass that won’t match my kitchen at all.

3 months, another $250, an angry wife, and a fiasco later, I finally have a fridge. Fucking Brilliant idea Buehler, fucking brilliant.
Think I'll just rent and bang randoms.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:53 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I totally 1800, but I had to sub it out for a more expensive model by the end of it all.

My problem is that all my appliances are White. And they barely make anything white anymore. Why because Fuck Buehler445. That’s why. So the fridge I had in my kitchen was an 11 going on 12 white LG (which literally everybody tells me are junk). So, during the summer my freezer shit the bed so I was looking hard to find one. And there was no white appliances in the countryside at all. Like none. So FFW to the end of the year found one in this outfit, no interest, year end sale all that shit so I thought WTF leverage no interest move the LG to the garage get the new one installed and if the LG shits the bed I won’t be out a fridge and be forced to buy some stainless piece off ass that won’t match my kitchen at all.

3 months, another $250, an angry wife, and a fiasco later, I finally have a fridge. Fucking Brilliant idea Buehler, fucking brilliant.

In other news, since this is an investing thread and all I’m investing in an appliance dolly and will be taking an empty pickup next time I need an appliance rather than lean on “professionals” to deliver/install. Would have paid for itself twice in this fiasco.

:-)

/rant
My garage fridge, deep freeze and washer all shit the bed summer 2020. In the middle of the appliance run of the century apparently. Waited 5 weeks for NFM to deliver a fridge they couldn't get back in stock. Was fortunate to get a fridge from Home Depot, but only because it was black and no frills and that's not something people want, except in my garage I don't discriminate.

Dryer was older than the washer so just went for both when the washer shit out. Washer/Dryer was not what I wanted at all, but just what I could find available, at Home Depot once again. Somehow they came through when NFM, Lowes and Menards couldn't.

Still haven't replaced the deep freeze and might not. It just encouraged my meat hoarding problem anyhow. NFM is always running some 0% financing for 6/12/18 months whatever but I've had a card there for years and I like to use them on most stuff, just bad luck this summer all around.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:29 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Think I'll just rent and bang randoms.
My wife is better than I deserve. She is not the problem here. I took some shit, but her ledger is still black by a fair shake.

Buehler445 outkicked his coverage.

Originally Posted by Pablo:
My garage fridge, deep freeze and washer all shit the bed summer 2020. In the middle of the appliance run of the century apparently. Waited 5 weeks for NFM to deliver a fridge they couldn't get back in stock. Was fortunate to get a fridge from Home Depot, but only because it was black and no frills and that's not something people want, except in my garage I don't discriminate.

Dryer was older than the washer so just went for both when the washer shit out. Washer/Dryer was not what I wanted at all, but just what I could find available, at Home Depot once again. Somehow they came through when NFM, Lowes and Menards couldn't.

Still haven't replaced the deep freeze and might not. It just encouraged my meat hoarding problem anyhow. NFM is always running some 0% financing for 6/12/18 months whatever but I've had a card there for years and I like to use them on most stuff, just bad luck this summer all around.
Yeah, I live out in the sticks. This place is locally owned (I think), and was trying to do them a solid. The fucking place in my shithole town is a joke. There is a place north of here that my buddy is involved with - if my buddy is involved, it's great. If he's not it's fairly painful. And then where the place I bought it from is Home Depot and Menards. HD and Menards are what they are. If I can avoid going to those places, I do.

Moving forward I won't say I'll never do business with the place I did with this deal, because options, but whereever I get it, I'm showing up with a pickup and using my own appliance dolly, and I can inspect it, throw it in my wagon and avoid this noise again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:31 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
My wife is better than I deserve. She is not the problem here. I took some shit, but her ledger is still black by a fair shake.

Buehler445 outkicked his coverage.
That's why she's angry. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:36 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's why she's angry. :-)
LOL Maybe.

One thing I know for sure is she's fucking pissed at the appliance outfit.
[Reply]
In58men 03:39 PM 02-21-2021
Does anybody have DOGE?

I have hella FOMO when it comes to that shit stock lol

Elon keeps tweeting about it and it spikes every damn time. I’ve made $3,100 profit off it so far.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:04 PM 02-21-2021

[Reply]
MTG#10 07:45 AM 02-22-2021
Another SPAC to consider, NGAC. A merger was just announced with EV truck manufacturer XOS a little while ago.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 AM 02-22-2021
Not sure if I want to ride FRX as long as CCIV.

Might settle for $30 or $35
[Reply]
neech 08:54 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not sure if I want to ride FRX as long as CCIV.

Might settle for $30 or $35
I will mirror what you do Hammock.
[Reply]
scho63 10:08 AM 02-22-2021
I got the options in FRX and it will make me real happy if it gets anywhere past $25 soon
[Reply]
scho63 10:23 AM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 02-22-2021
all my shit is green today

join my stonks cult
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 PM 02-22-2021
fuck yeah motha fucka


[Reply]
-King- 12:51 PM 02-22-2021
So tesla....
[Reply]
Page 512 of 884
« First < 12412462502508509510511512 513514515516522562612 > Last »
Up