ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 241
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:38 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
They'd been much better off if they shit canned the entire defensive staff, McDermott included, after 13 seconds and promoted Daboll.
I hadn't given it any thought, but I think you're right.

Why in the world would you switch up the offensive coaching staff when you have a young, elite QB and it's working?

Yep. You've convinced me.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:39 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Mahomes is definitely better.

No argument there.

Id pick Mahomes #1 in league redraft and Allen #2.

But comparing from the beginning isn’t going to work, because Allen admittedly sucked his rookie year.

But what about lately?

Why cut it off at 40 games, and does that include postseason?

Even during that cherry-picked timeframe, which includes Mahomes' weakest year and Allen's best years, Mahomes' numbers are still better. But the biggest difference recently has been fumbles. Mahomes almost never coughs it up and Allen is a fumble machine. Allen has twice as many fumbles, not including his rookie year.

Aside from that stretch in '21, which included a lot of bad luck and tipped/bobbled balls, Mahomes has been one of the least mistake-prone QBs ever. Meanwhile, Allen has been one of the most turnover-prone QBs in the league.

That said, I wasn't really making a stats-based argument.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:42 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by FightingKnight05:
yes, and all of them. next!
doo doo me trousers!!
Is this what gets you off when you're not jumping thru tables or fingering buttholes?
[Reply]
FightingKnight05 11:43 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Is this what gets you off when you're not jumping thru tables or fingering buttholes?
don't forget about sniffing our fingers after fingering those buttholes!!!
Juice me holes!!!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:48 AM 08-24-2023
The Buffalo Bills fans are going to get Buffalo Bill'd by their sorry ass team again this season. :-)

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:50 AM 08-24-2023
With all due respect, I think you simply haven’t paid attention to the Bills off-season. It was sneaky good.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...fense.amp.html

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/w...bowl-odds/amp/

There is a reason why the Bills have the 3rd highest Super Bowl odds.
How do those odds support the idea that they've improved? They had the highest odds last year and were favored in every single game.

The choice of words like "quiet" and "sneaky" should tip you off that the Bills didn't add a ton during the offseason.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:54 AM 08-24-2023
don't forget about sniffing our fingers after fingering those buttholes!!!
Juice me holes!!!
You actually felt compelled to create an account for this? Your life must be pitiful even by Bills fan standards. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:58 AM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You actually felt compelled to create an account for this? Your life must be pitiful even by Bills fan standards. :-)
That's actually account #5 that we're aware of.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:02 PM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
They'd been much better off if they shit canned the entire defensive staff, McDermott included, after 13 seconds and promoted Daboll.

Their GM doesn't seem to be doing them any favors either.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:02 PM 08-24-2023
the bills are going to take the afc in that they are going to get a train ran on them by the afc
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:11 PM 08-24-2023
Imagine going to another team 's forum just to try to talk shit after they won their second super bowl in four years. I mean, really?

Know why you don't see a bunch of us on your board? Because we don't care about your team.

KC, on the other hand, is clearly living rent free in your heads.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:22 PM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Imagine going to another team 's forum just to try to talk shit after they won their second super bowl in four years. I mean, really?

Know why you don't see a bunch of us on your board? Because we don't care about your team.

KC, on the other hand, is clearly living rent free in your heads.
It was meant to be a fun thread with some lighthearted smack talk.

This thread is not a dick. Try not to take it so hard.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:15 PM 08-24-2023
With all due respect, I think you simply haven’t paid attention to the Bills off-season. It was sneaky good.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...fense.amp.html

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/w...bowl-odds/amp/

There is a reason why the Bills have the 3rd highest Super Bowl odds.
With all due respect, I don't think you understand what those articles actually are saying.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:33 PM 08-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's actually account #5 that we're aware of.
Diqlix?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:42 PM 08-24-2023
HI there Hammock!! He also ran for over 500 yards and had 9 rushing td's on the season. Would have loved to have seen the script flipped with Josh entering the league with Hill and Kelce and Patty entering the league with Zay and Clay. Just food for thought.
What would you like on your sandwich?
So now you’re blaming your GM on Josh’s failures? Every team in the league could have drafted Kelce or Hill multiple times. But they didn’t. Not our fault your GM is not good at his job!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 241
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up