ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

DaneMcCloud 04:10 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I have one cloth mask that I keep in the car at all times. It's the only one I've worn. I haven't gone anywhere that I've needed to wear it more than a few minutes at a time. Still, it annoys the shit out of me; primarily because it makes my glasses fog up. Perhaps I should buy one that has a better fit. But I keep putting that off because I keep hoping this shit will end.
Yeah, there are definitely different sizes and facial patterns. The shape my mom made for my wife and kids won’t fit my face properly because they have round Asian faces while I have a lean squarish face.

I haven’t found a solution to fogged up sunglasses although there’s been far less fog since the temperatures have risen above 85 degrees. But once it cools off this Fall, the fogging will return.
suzzer99 04:10 PM 08-16-2020
All these have huge population density, and near 100% mask compliance:

S. Korea: 305 deaths
Japan: 1085 deaths
Vietnam: 24 deaths
Taiwan: 7 deaths

These countries have very crappy mask compliance:

USA: 172k deaths
Brazil: 107k deaths
Russia: 15k deaths (lol right)

Sometimes the simplest answer is actually true!

The other way masks very likely might help is they reduce the initial load on transmission, which there is a lot of evidence reduces the eventual severity of the infection.
Frazod 04:14 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, there are definitely different sizes and facial patterns. The shape my mom made for my wife and kids won’t fit my face properly because they have round Asian faces while I have a lean squarish face.

I haven’t found a solution to fogged up sunglasses although there’s been far less fog since the temperatures have risen above 85 degrees. But once it cools off this Fall, the fogging will return.
I mainly just pull the mask down far enough that the tip of my nose is exposed. I see a lot of people do this.

Some old battle axe yelled at me in the grocery store over it. I told her to fuck off.
DaneMcCloud 04:14 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I mainly just pull the mask down far enough that the tip of my nose is exposed. I see a lot of people do this.

Some old battle axe yelled at me in the grocery store over it. I told her to fuck off.
:-)
neech 04:20 PM 08-16-2020
Well today I seen on more then one occasion stores not wiping down the key code device where you pay for your stuff.

I'd argue that is more important then a damn mask, I see that the unsanitary touching can lead to getting a virus.
Coochie liquor 05:58 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Would you rather:

-Get the Rona
-Sit through a Smash Mouth set

?

Coochie liquor 06:00 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Then you'd be shocked at what my 300w Amp pumps out on my bike. My music is really all over the board, so, depending on my mood, the music follows. BUT NO DISCO!!! :-)
I hope your mood is never Air Supply while you’re on your bike bro!
Simply Red 07:39 PM 08-16-2020
we should have a "social distanced' CP get together in a gymnasium somewhere!
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Meet me and the crew in Bates City for some BBQ
eDave 07:58 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
With Nickleback.
Bearcat 08:05 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
With Nickleback.

via GIPHY

Bugeater 08:52 PM 08-16-2020
With Nickleback.
I'll be social distancing from North Dakota.
Pitt Gorilla 11:22 PM 08-16-2020
With Nickleback.
Damn, I never thought Nickleback would look, somehow, preferable but I'd absolutely take them over Smashmouth.
Dayze 06:53 AM 08-17-2020
when I was in the Navy, we stopped in Hawaii for a few days on a work up deployment. and while there, I remember vividly wandering around the tourist trap that is Waikiki (sp?); and there were flyers being handed out near the carrier. For those who don't know, there is just a deluge of "take your money" type things that set up shot any time a carrier or ship comes into Pearl. So we took a flyer, and it was advertising some band; and offering a special where if you paid a $20 cover...you could basically drink all night for free with one of these special wrist bands they were selling at the pier.

So of course, my friends and I were all over that. we do touristy stuff all day, and at night head to this bar / club where this band was playing / no name, never heard of them type things. It was Smashmouth. I'm not sure they were very big yet; this was probably 1997-ish? . Dude, we listened to this band for like 3 songs, and my roommate was like "dude....this band is ass". and we left our free drinking night. lol.

they were God. Awful. Sound, and the music itself.
I'll never forget it; a short time later, we hear them on the radio and I think heard a song of theirs in a movie. My roommate and I were just dumbfounded that this was the same band.

Gar - baaaage.

I'd rather listen to an acoustic set of Creed. lol
Monticore 07:08 AM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
Well today I seen on more then one occasion stores not wiping down the key code device where you pay for your stuff.

I'd argue that is more important then a damn mask, I see that the unsanitary touching can lead to getting a virus.
Getting it from a contaminated surface is much less likely than getting it from being around an infected person not wearing a mask, especially if you wash your hands.
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up