ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 86
« First < 28687475767778 79808182 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon to Chiefs
DaKCMan AP 01:58 PM 09-27-2021

Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:18 PM 11-15-2021
Chiefs coach Andy Reid has told Josh Gordon "to be patient because it's going to happen."

Obviously, Reid's words leave some room for interpretation but the coach also said it's only a matter of time before Josh Gordon is a productive part of the Chiefs' offense. It's clear that Reid intends for Gordon to become more involved at some point. When or how that happens remains to be seen. Gordon has four targets and one catch in his time with Kansas City. He can be left on waiver wires for now but his usage is worth monitoring going forward.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/footba...74/josh-gordon
[Reply]
staylor26 01:23 PM 11-15-2021
It’s totally understandable why a guy that hasn’t played football in a while while trying to learn a new complicated offense has taken some time.

I fully expect his role to grow.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:29 PM 11-15-2021
Josh Gordon - 33 snaps last night (46%) https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...n-josh-gordon/

Side note - Nick Bolton - 19 defensive snaps (35%)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:32 PM 11-15-2021
We've got basically two more months of regular season games on the schedule. Plenty of time for Gordon to work himself in.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:32 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Josh Gordon - 33 snaps last night (46%) https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2021...n-josh-gordon/

I have him down for 5 rec for 500 yards receiving vs Dallas later on in the week!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 PM 11-15-2021
The Nick Bolton snap count doesn't mean anything. Chiefs were in the dime package most of the night.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:34 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Nick Bolton snap count doesn't mean anything. Chiefs were in the dime package most of the night.
HELL YEAH SWEETIE!
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:02 PM 11-15-2021
I wonder if Gordon is dropping passes in practice.

If I recall correctly....
his stats are:

1 catch 11 yards (on a WTF ball that may not even been intended for him).

2 drops.

1 whiff in the end zone that then doinks off someone else for an INT.
[Reply]
MGRS13 04:38 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It means that Spags still does not recognize that gay would be 100% better in that role. Also no one could ever convince me that watts couldn’t out play Sorensen.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:41 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s totally understandable why a guy that hasn’t played football in a while while trying to learn a new complicated offense has taken some time.

I fully expect his role to grow.
He's looking just a little bit better every week.

Don't get me wrong, the process has taken a hell of a lot longer than I figured given that his skill-set is one that I would've expected to age pretty well (good frame, good body control, willing to play physical).

But I do think I see growth, slow as it may be. I think there's still a chance he contributes.

But really, I think Pringle's the guy that's going to have to stand up the most here. And when given a chance, he almost always has. I think that's the guy we need to be a true X with Gordon evolving into a pretty good possession receiver.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 04:48 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's looking just a little bit better every week.

Don't get me wrong, the process has taken a hell of a lot longer than I figured given that his skill-set is one that I would've expected to age pretty well (good frame, good body control, willing to play physical).

But I do think I see growth, slow as it may be. I think there's still a chance he contributes.

But really, I think Pringle's the guy that's going to have to stand up the most here. And when given a chance, he almost always has. I think that's the guy we need to be a true X with Gordon evolving into a pretty good possession receiver.
What growth are you seeing?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:50 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
HELL YEAH SWEETIE!

[Reply]
stevieray 06:36 PM 11-15-2021
I think he ends up having an impact in the latter part of the season.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:59 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Wilson8:

They're starting to throw him out there, 15 just needs to give him a chance now... don't force it but also kinda hurry up, Patrick
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:08 PM 11-15-2021
No targets last night, and to be fair Hill/Kelce/Darrel were getting almost everything

Andy is gonna have to dial him up specifically if he’s going to make multiple catches
[Reply]
Page 78 of 86
« First < 28687475767778 79808182 > Last »
Up